Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Come on Portalcat... (Read 26443 times)
Meli
Titan Demolisher

Re: Come on Portalcat...
Reply #25 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
So something DID happen?

Or maybe I'm just being trolled. Again. Far out. I come to the vault to learn new and interesting things but there is nothing.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #26 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Was there ever something?

Seems to me if you didn't want trolled you stop inserting yourself in trying to defend indefensible fuckwits

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #27 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Doesn't appear so.

Well I've caught on now. So it begs the philosophical question if you are being trolled but realise and don't actually care, are you actually being trolled?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #28 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
/facepalm

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:47pm:
Doesn't appear so.

Well I've caught on now. So it begs the philosophical question if you are told the truth but realise and don't actually care, are you actually being told the turth?

Yes

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #30 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
It makes perfect sense that for the vault people believe that the words truth and troll are interchangeable.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:14pm:
It makes perfect sense that I believe that the words truth and troll are interchangeable.

ftfy, again.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:16pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #32 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:15pm:
ftfy, again.

Poor Rubbinns. So angry. I am not exactly sure by what though.

So price check on timers on different servers. I'm seeing them back to the 200-300k mark which suggests to me exploit madness which suggests to me that exploiting is dying down. Or else exploiters are getting bored with nothing to play for and leaving.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:21pm:
Poor Rubbinns. So angry

Aww, you dumb in a cute way bitch. Glad you think im angry. This is fun for me. Please do and try to stay through a thread this time around.

which suggests to me exploit madness which suggests to me

No, youre just too stupid to know the difference.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:23pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:19am:
why you guys hatin on lil ole portalcat. yeah he is in SL. yes everyone has complained about the duping. mainly because it has ruined the SA/AH for those who actually grinding to sell ing and items as well. you guys have the intelligence of a fart from an extinct creature. that is to say. none

He's complaining about the very thing he's doing - no, leading. He lead raid trains for both dragon raids and now joins in the MOD raid trains and then goes to the forums to tell everyone how bad it is?

That's pretty low.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #35 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
exploiting is dying down.

Roflmao.

I don't think exploits ever were as massive and popular as they are today.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Poor Rubbinns. So angry. I am not exactly sure by what though.

So price check on timers on different servers. I'm seeing them back to the 200-300k mark which suggests to me exploit madness which suggests to me that exploiting is dying down. Or else exploiters are getting bored with nothing to play for and leaving.

He is not angry, as much as you would like to believe. Instead he is laughing at you and your lame kabuki dance, and how easy it is for him to make you look like a lying fool.

Now, your on the PC right?  Gosh, I really should apologize to Flav, I had no idea he and the others were having to carry a cyst like you on the PC. And to think I once considered Thaz the nadir of the PC members, but compared to you Thaz is a genius I would enjoy playing with, mea culpa Thaz, mea culpa.

And please allow me to second the recommendation that you go away, we don't need narc who is proud to run and cry to Cordo here.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:29pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:25pm:
So something DID happen?

Or maybe I'm just being trolled. Again. Far out. I come to the vault to learn new and interesting things but there is nothing.

You're not 12. Stop playing naive. It doesn't matter if something happened. What matters it that you tried to make something happen in a most underhanded way.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
What matters it that you tried to make something happen in a most underhanded way.

"oh, no. I only told Jerry because I was being bullied on The vault and wanted it to stop. I never meant for anyone to get into trouble. I only wanted to protect myself from the lies and slander here. Sooomebodyy haalpp meee pleeeasee!!!1."

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #39 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
*pre exploit madness prices

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:28pm:
Thaz

Thaz is gangsta. She wont report you like that fat ho meli. Will curse you out on The Vault too. Whats not to like?

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:32pm:
"oh, no. I only told Jerry because I was being bullied on The vault and wanted it to stop. I never meant for anyone to get into trouble. I only wanted to protect myself from the lies and slander here. Sooomebodyy haalpp meee pleeeasee!!!1."

What? What do you mean? Wha-...wha-...what haaaappened? What happened?!? Did something happen?? I don't know if something happened!!!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:32pm:
*pre exploit madness prices

If only these damn, stinky, bastardly dupers would just explode. Why, someone ought to take careful notes here and send all that information to Jerry. Maybe he will explode them!

Just remember, once we give him that information, we bear no responsibility for anything, ever. In fact, it has nothing to do with us. Hey, Jerry's fault, totally. That monster!

He's just like TornadoJoe!

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:29pm:
You're not 12. Stop playing naive. It doesn't matter if something happened. What matters it that you tried to make something happen in a most underhanded way.

Something happened alright, Meli didn't like some of my posts (which I pulled down at her request/demand) and when I was trying to smooth things over with her Meli insisted I tell her who I was in game before she would speak to me via PM, so I sent her the name of my character that I ran with her on Thelanis, and when we played together. 

Stupid stupid me, they just had to check my name, and within a hour I was banned for 14 days for "breaking the code of conduct" and a couple hours after that my little brother's account got a 14 day ban as well, We use the same CC and IP address so I guess that's why, he was furious with me.

I am answering you specifically Hiding because your right what she did was underhanded and foul and I don't want to have anything to do with her or some in her circle, they really behave like a bunch of "mean girls". But at the same time I felt I had to say something because I despise that she is trying to pretend she didn't do it, and that she didn't brag about it to the vault before she ran away.

I also want to point out that I have had more then my share of embarrassing moments on the vault when I posted something unwise or dumb and I have also been the punchline of some pretty pointed jokes, but I never ran away.

She is a coward, a liar, a Grass and a exploiter.

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 9:59pm by »  

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Something happened alright, Meli didn't like some of my posts (which I pulled down at her request/demand) and when I was trying to smooth things over with her Meli insisted I tell her who I was in game before she would speak to me via PM, so I sent her the name of my character that I ran with her on Thelanis, and when we played together. 

Stupid stupid me, they just had to check my name, and within a hour I was banned for 14 days for "breaking the code of conduct" and a couple hours after that my little brother's account got a 14 day ban as well, We use the same CC and IP address so I guess that's why, he was furious with me.

I am answering you specifically Hiding because your right what she did was underhanded and foul and I don't want to have anything to do with her or some in her circle, they really behave like a bunch of "mean girls". But at the same time I to say something because I despise that she is trying to pretend she didn't do it, and that she didn't brag about it to the vault before she ran away.

I also want to point out that I have had more then my share of embarrassing moments on the vault when I posted something unwise or dumb and I have also been the punchline of some pretty pointed jokes, but I never ran away.

She is a coward, a liar, a Grass and a exploiter.

Yeah, that wasn't super smart of you to give into the demands of someone out for revenge. I still can't quite figure out why you did, but whatever, we all make mistakes.

What I dislike about Meli's behavior - in addition to her actions regarding your person - are her disingenuous "what happened?" statements. No one could be that naive and stupid, and it's insulting that's the card she's playing.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Yes in hindsight I see that it was so dumb and incredibly naive, but I really wanted to make peace with Meli at the time because she is on the PC, and she had a lot of friends of the server at the time, and we didn't.

And I wanted to just sort it out with her either in game or by PMs because pulling my posts hadn't done the trick, it wasn't enough for her.

So I trusted her, and even if I didn't trust her I never would have thought someone would do something so blatant and hurtful to someone trying to make amends.

Tough lesson, but one fully learned. One silver-lining is that I ended up in contact with some really good vault people as a result.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:12pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:02pm:
that's the card she's playing.

She isn't playing. She really is just that fucking dumb.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:11pm:
She isn't playing. She really is just that fucking dumb.

No! No!  No one can be that fucking dumb!!!

<Hiding spins and spins and spirals down into the ground, boom! head poops off and rolls a bit, splat! body crashes into the ground>

Rubbins! I...am...slain...

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #48 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Lol.

And Yup Factor I sent every single one of your PMs here.

Another time I just posted a PM straight into a thread here.

Happy to do either or.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #49 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
And yes anyone who wants to tell me if something legitimately happened please do. So far I've had one friend tell me it's all piss and hot air so just business as usual.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint