Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Come on Portalcat... (Read 26461 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Come on Portalcat...
Reply #50 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:33pm:
And Yup Factor I sent every single one of your PMs here.

Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:36pm:
something legitimately happened

The stupidity abounds.

had one friend tell me it's all piss and hot air

No, that is just what your head is full of.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #51 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Meli=Can't Understand Normal Thought

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
So far I've had my one friend daddy Jerry tell me it's all piss and hot air so just business as usual.

FTFY

Thaz is a queen, compared to this self-congratulatory skid mark of a snitch.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:02pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

i am the drunkboat

Reply #53 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Yellowsnow wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:12am:
Yeah saw portalcat complaining in a couple threads....I laughed so hard fell right out of my chair.

Examine storm lord members and they have 600000000 hours of 50% xp pots running. Yeah no exploiting going on there for the whole world to see. Cheesy

hey you guys are talking like SL members are the only ones on the server who get banned for "features" this is WAI and idgaf what you think. how about renowneds exploit of the HE gianthold saga to get to 200? have you heard of any of them getting banned? what about them duping ottos stones and shit? getting triple epic and heroic comp for any and all toons in a week or so? how much money do you think turdbind lost on that? no, the devs supported their exploiting with a triple bonus weekend with renown and boxes and shit. youre either a randomn internet troll. or in renowned/legion/devtroll. No im not portalcat. Yes i am in SL im not an anonymous trollfag like you miscreants.i keep any eye on the guildies and try to help out. we do not condone duping. but the use of features WAI is not necessarily looked down upon. let me tell you a little known fact. several of our members have felt the hammer, several have been disciplined. and a few booted.  see if you can figure out the rest. NOOB RAGE much?

also the 1 person we found in guild who had all that dumb shit has been reported and dealt with.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:20pm by hikari shinji »  

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
hikari shinji wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:16pm:
hey you guys are talking like SL members are the only ones on the server who get banned for "features" this is WAI and idgaf what you think. how about renowneds exploit of the HE gianthold saga to get to 200? have you heard of any of them getting banned? what about them duping ottos stones and shit? getting triple epic and heroic comp for any and all toons in a week or so? how much money do you think turdbind lost on that? no, the devs supported their exploiting with a triple bonus weekend with renown and boxes and shit. youre either a randomn internet troll. or in renowned/legion/devtroll. No im not portalcat. Yes i am in SL im not an anonymous trollfag like you miscreants.i keep any eye on the guildies and try to help out. we do not condone duping. but the use of features WAI is not necessarily looked down upon. let me tell you a little known fact. several of our members have felt the hammer, several have been disciplined. and a few booted.  see if you can figure out the rest. NOOB RAGE much?

also the 1 person we found in guild who had all that dumb shit has been reported and dealt with.

Cool story bro.  Grin

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #55 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:32pm
Print Post  

Mad?

Thelanis is a cruel and unfair land, deal with it.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:59pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 11:32pm:
several of our members have felt the hammer

And liked it!

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #57 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:30am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 8:47pm:
So it begs the philosophical question if you are being trolled but realise and don't actually care, are you actually being trolled?

Not philosophy. Not a philosophical question. Also, in philosophy, "begging the question" means "circular reasoning."

What you meant is, "In the spotlight that I perceive to be on me at all times, if I show no reaction, does the audience I believe is there believe I had no reaction?"

It's still a deep question, just deeply narcissistic.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #58 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:35am
Print Post  
I'm currently being given some vault attention yes.

It's like being slobbered on by mastiffs. And I am obv a cat person.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:39am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:35am:

It's like being slobbered on by mastiffs. And I am obv a cat person.

And you didnt even have to make sexual comments cleverly disguised as jokes that beg for attention because the guys in your group arent noticing you enough for being a girl. Proud of you.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #60 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:35am:

Yes. Thank you. Once again, for the slow note-takers, narcissism is not philosophy.

IP Logged

kmack
Shroud Slacker

Reply #61 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:30am:
Also, in philosophy, "begging the question" means "circular reasoning."

NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS THIS!!!

Rubbinns wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 12:39am:
because the guys in your group arent noticing you enough for being a girl.

Is Meli female?

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #62 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:21am
Print Post  
kmack wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:14am:
Is Meli female?

No. I just have a good voice modulator. Or I type.

IP Logged

kmack
Shroud Slacker

Reply #63 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:21am:
No. I just have a good voice modulator. Or I type.

I ask mainly because there seems to be some confusion when people use pronouns in reference to you. Also, white knight is a term which should never be used for defenders of males. Wanted to make sure because nomenclature is important.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #64 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  
kmack wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:24am:
I ask mainly because there seems to be some confusion when people use pronouns in reference to you. Also, white knight is a term which should never be used for defenders of males. Wanted to make sure because nomenclature is important.

Possibly because I rarely use gendered pronouns and am fairly neuter on myself.

Well ud makes no distinction for gender for 'white knighting' and only a 'usually' for 'white knight' male protecting female. So I don't think it really matters. Interesting comment though.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #65 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  
kmack wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:14am:
NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS THIS!!!

Sorry, English is a living language. "It begs the question" has entered common usage, and now it means, "I'm about to ask a question."

"Begging the question" still means "circular reasoning" in philosophical discussions, and logic, but it is now a specialized definition.

It's not really even worth bringing up, except for those special cases in which someone is both using it to apply to philosophy, and mistaking her own narcissism for philosophy.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #66 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:33am
Print Post  
I'm not in SL. That poster is talking about other people. I am not sure of specifics but I know who I can ask.

IP Logged

kmack
Shroud Slacker

Reply #67 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:32am:
Sorry, English is a living language

American colloquialisms are the worst! But... to some degree... you're correct.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #68 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:42am
Print Post  
kmack wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 1:34am:
American colloquialisms are the worst!

Ha! It could be true, or it could be that Americans are just the ones who have produced the most media so far.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 16th, 2014 at 10:11pm:
She isn't playing. She really is just that fucking dumb.

And yes anyone who wants to tell me if something legitimately happened please do. So far I've had one friend tell me it's all piss and hot air so just business as usual.

Holy. Well, Rubbins, you won the bet. She really is.

I'll do my best to put it simply for you, dear. You tricked someone into getting their in-game name then reported them for a perceived offense on a non-game forum.

If that's too difficult, here's the more simple version. In your own words, you are:

1. dishonest
2. vengeful despite apology
3. a tattletale

As my grandmother used to say, "no one likes a tattle tale." Especially one who pretends her dishonest, vengeful act of crying to Jerry wasn't something that "legitimately happened."

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:48am
Print Post  

Muahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.
1st of all king of idiots, do not challenge my search-fu crappy skills, but here DOES exist a link on ur fucking SL forum, where your members ...YOUR STUPID FUCKING MEMBERS, post exploits, oh did i mention you didn't lock the fucking site , to be members only or something like that??? That's why i say STUPID members, the fucking is cause i like the sound of it.
2nd giving wild guesses - about renowned cheating in any way, and i am not defending them mind u , or that's not my purpose at least- VS you...pointing fingers on ur own people (see above) well needless to say anything more do i?
3rd Here is the Vault, Welcome. fuck off. GIAF Smiley that's our motto.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #71 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 4:08am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 3:43am:
Holy. Well, Rubbins, you won the bet. She really is.

I'll do my best to put it simply for you, dear. You tricked someone into getting their in-game name then reported them for a perceived offense on a non-game forum.

If that's too difficult, here's the more simple version. In your own words, you are:

1. dishonest
2. vengeful despite apology
3. a tattletale

As my grandmother used to say, "no one likes a tattle tale." Especially one who pretends her dishonest, vengeful act of crying to Jerry wasn't something that "legitimately happened."

lol.

You are saying that Factor was for real?

Well sheeeeet...

LOL.

Hey Factor, you win some, you lose some right? Got to learn who to trust mate.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #72 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 4:17am
Print Post  
hey you guys are talking like SL members are the only ones on the server who get banned for "features" this is WAI

No but you like to say your shit don't stink. Quote:
and idgaf what you think.
Yes you do. Quote:
how about renowneds exploit of the HE gianthold saga to get to 200?
what exploit?  Running quests and turning in a saga I sane exploit?
Quote:
have you heard of any of them getting banned?

Yes, but I think most guilds have had a ban or two.

Quote:
what about them duping ottos stones and shit? getting triple epic and heroic comp for any and all toons in a week or so? how much money do you think turdbind lost on that? no, the devs supported their exploiting with a triple bonus weekend with renown and boxes and shit.
. Any proof on that or are you just full of shit?
Quote:
youre either a randomn internet troll. or in renowned/legion/devtroll.
. This is nonsensical.  Quote:
No im not portalcat. Yes i am in SL im not an anonymous trollfag like you miscreants.
. Prove it.  Give us your toon names since you are not anon.  Quote:
i keep any eye on the guildies and try to help out. we do not condone duping. but the use of features WAI is not necessarily looked down upon.
bullshit.

Quote:
let me tell you a little known fact. several of our members have felt the hammer, several have been disciplined. and a few booted.  see if you can figure out the rest. NOOB RAGE much?[/quote so you are saying you do dupe.  Make up your mind

[quote]

Found is an operative word there isn't it.

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 5:51am
Print Post  
Mind you, a lot of guild had 1 or more dupers,abusers,exploiters, u know, cheese bastards like .....101% of the people you will find in this forum.
Sorry 99% meant...or not...fuck off.
The main point is , that the rest of the guilds, i can't say for sure if they were smart enough to have their forums secure/close to idiots, but SL, were IDIOTS enough to have everything out in the open.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Oct 17th, 2014 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Oct 17th, 2014 at 4:08am:
lol.

You are saying that Factor was for real?

Well sheeeeet...

LOL.

Hey Factor, you win some, you lose some right? Got to learn who to trust mate.

You...don't remember reporting him?

You don't realize it's not about his ban, but about your actions, that taint you?

Unreal. You must like proving Rubbins right.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint