Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Paladin (Read 19355 times)
Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Re: Paladin
Reply #25 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 11:32am:
fighters are just fine

Fighters are doing just fine, and so long as divine grace doesn't get nerfed will continue to do so.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:35pm:
Fighters are doing just fine, and so long as divine grace doesn't get nerfed will continue to do so.

They are going to. As some half assed attempt at balance. From listening to the retards on the forums cry like a cetus. Meanwhile I'll continue to run around on my bladeforged  pally and have 80/70/70. How did that balance work out for you, Severlin?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:47pm:
They are going to. As some half assed attempt at balance. From listening to the retards on the forums cry like a cetus. Meanwhile I'll continue to run around on my bladeforged  pally and have 80/70/70. How did that balance work out for you, Severlin?

Wait, I cried about divine grace now too?

Funny, the only crying I remember is when you were holding your ankles

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wait, I cried about divine grace now too?

Funny, the only crying I remember is when you were holding your ankles

You crying is now a vault meme that replaced shademath.

I was crying while holding my ankles because I couldnt believe I got sweettalked into trying out such a tiny dick. SorryImNotSorry

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #29 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
NOTdarth wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:48am:
I was just wondering, what's the usual STR top pallies run around with (buffs n all)?

64 or 66 (can't remember atm) with Divine Might running. CHA is only 38 though.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:46pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:02pm:

I was crying while holding my ankles because I couldnt believe I got sweettalked into trying out such a tiny dick. SorryImNotSorry

Yea, you wish you never removed those bottom ribs now, don't you?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yea, you wish you never removed those bottom ribs now, don't you?

If I hadnt I'd have to settle for your babydick. Was either remove ribs or suffer poodle dick.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #32 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:24am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:25pm:
hax!! breakdown plox?

Yugo pot + Supreme Ability pot.

Does this help clarify your questions? Tongue

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 5:54am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:24am:
Yugo pot + Supreme Ability pot.

Does this help clarify your questions? Tongue

Not really. Completionist? Level ups into? Starting stats 18 str 18 cha? Twists? ED stats +4 into cha? Enhancements +6 into cha? +10 items?

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #34 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:36am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 5:54am:
Not really. Completionist? Level ups into? Starting stats 18 str 18 cha? Twists? ED stats +4 into cha? Enhancements +6 into cha? +10 items?

I'll tell you later online I suppose Wink

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #35 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:36am:
I'll tell you later online I suppose

You know damn well he's having trouble paying attention when he's playing  Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:56am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:36am:
I'll tell you later online I suppose Wink

Haxx!!!
NOTdarth wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:34am:
You know damn well he's having trouble paying attention when he's playing 

I have trouble paying attention even when im not playing ;P  Oh, look! It's a goldfish!! Wheeeeeeeeee

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #37 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 9:18am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:45pm:
64 or 66 (can't remember atm) with Divine Might running. CHA is only 38 though.

I'm in the same boat, can't really get it any higher without actually losing DPS.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #38 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 6:35pm:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/450473-Holy-Sword-gt-gt-Keen-Edge-hone...

This thread was friggin hysterical, especially since it lead to the OP getting forum banned.

That nerf is coming.  Then again they said the same thing for Wolf Druids.

They do less damage than a class that has significantly more survivability.

Tactics, honestly don't matter.  I haven't cared about not being able to stun anything since you can surround yourself with EE mobs and not die.  Balanced Attacks also works well if you're TWFing.

We've gotten to the point with the pallies where they have become boring, too much godmode.

IP Logged

Luxgolg
Shroud Slacker

So many bugs

Reply #39 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Wow he just snowballs out of emotional control. Wait until he is done his Barb lives, then they do the "fairy godmother" to Barbs and he rages on a sock puppet

Frog on all servers, but Cannith is home.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 9:22am:
They do less damage than a class that has significantly more survivability.

They have always done more damage. Even in PnP/ Fighters would get more feats for tactics and different weapon use. Pally would have spells that gave them +4 to str, damage to undead, weapon enchantment, +5 2d6 vs evil weapons. Fighters never got any of that shit.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #41 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:52am:
They have always done more damage. Even in PnP/ Fighters would get more feats for tactics and different weapon use. Pally would have spells that gave them +4 to str, damage to undead, weapon enchantment, +5 2d6 vs evil weapons. Fighters never got any of that shit.

The shit fighters get now ain't worth shit in a game pretty much just all about DPS.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:34pm:
The shit fighters get now ain't worth shit in a game pretty much just all about DPS.

This is true. I trd my alt out of cetus build asap. Pally shits on it hard.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:38pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #43 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
you guys are silly talking about going basterd sword  Cheesy why not go knopesh instead and get 15-20 x4 multipler?  sure some extra melee power but shit....

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
froggy wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 2:23pm:
you guys are silly talking about going basterd sword  Cheesy why not go knopesh instead and get 15-20 x4 multipler?  sure some extra melee power but shit....

Because glancing mortal fear beats out a shitty +1 crit multiplier by, like, times a million.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #45 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:37pm:
This is true. I trd my alt out of cetus build asap. Pally shits on it hard.

shhhh you don't want to start another round of cletus caterwauling and video agitprop.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #46 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 7:02pm:

CETUSSING?

Shade knows math
Cletus is a scientist
Chai helped invent D&D
Germanicus Maximus is a success at life
Melicat was only defending herself

did I miss any?
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:26pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

WelloveLLamas
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
In try hard mode, i had 50 cha on my pally, 46 ish regularly. Idk if you know who i am in game Rubbins but in those Ascencion chamber marathons with the lining up and to open chest and stuff i was at 70+ str with Tensers and Titans grip running.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:01pm by WelloveLLamas »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
WelloveLLamas wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 5:59pm:
In try hard mode, i had 50 cha on my pally, 46 ish regularly. Idk if you know who i am in game Rubbins but in those Ascencion chamber marathons with the lining up and to open chest and stuff i was at 70+ str with Tensers and Titans grip running.

I can hit low 60s with pots on my robot. No tensers or titan. My fleshie less but higher saves from higher charisma, with pots around mid 50s. lol at the lining up. too bad it didnt stay a thing, i liked it. How's sorc life going for you?

Yobai wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:25pm:
Shade knows math
Cletus is a scientist
Chai helped invent D&D
Germanicus Maximus is a success at life
Melicat was only defending herself

did I miss any?

Trudh plays ddo on his yacht while getting blow jobs from his 20 year old trophy wife.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:16pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

WelloveLLamas
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 7:14pm:
I can hit low 60s with pots on my robot. No tensers or titan. My fleshie less but higher saves from higher charisma, with pots around mid 50s. lol at the lining up. too bad it didnt stay a thing, i liked it. How's sorc life going for you?

Got the 2 I needed done, getting last 2 energy criticals for epic completionist while im still in draconic. Super tempted to stay a sorc because of the numbers im seeing on burst crits. But Drooods for life! Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint