Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Do you know Holley Martin? (Read 53795 times)
Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Re: Do you know Holley Martin?
Reply #50 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
UO takes no skill, lol.

The most sandbox, harsh and unforgiving game ever made. And you know why games such at this are not made anymore? Cos kids like you prefer to play unrealistic, instanced, braindead games where you have to run the same quest countless times..

UO didnt even had quests, the community created its own content. something that the new generation could never do cos the era of hobbyist gamers is over and the cool retarded burgerhead kids dominate the market now...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:33pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:05pm:
I would not comment on games i've never played...

you clearly belong to the newest generation of gamers that are used to the wasd system because you know, everything on our shity age must be fast and dynamic, lol. You are clearly on your early twenties and thus have not experienced any 90s gaming otherwise you wouldnt make that stupid comment..

come on man! those games are stationary snooze fests. Let's sit in one spot and see who can mash buttons the fastest. /win

Unskilled, dull, non interactive games for old timers.

Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:20pm:
UO takes no skill, lol.

No skill at all. I fell asleep watching those videos. Your time is over old man. Play a game where you actually have to move. 
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:35pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #52 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:33pm:
come on man! those games are stationary snooze fests. Let's sit in one spot and see who can mash buttons the fastest. /win

Unskilled, dull, non interactive games for old timers.

In uo you could do whatever you wanted, how is this non interactive?

Non interactive is ddo, a game where the only thing your characters can do is fight in instanced dungeons...

Also UO was not stationary at all, but how could you know? you never played that...
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:37pm by Jon Van Caneghem »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:37pm:
In uo you could do whatever you wanted, how is this non interactive?

Non interactive is ddo, a game where the only thing your characters can do is fight in instanced dungeons...

Also UO was not stationary at all, but how could you know? you never played that...

lol. I saw the videos. Going to use them to help me sleep when im strung up on cocaine.  non interactive, stationary garbage meant for unskilled and uncoordinated button mashers. Should suit you well though
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:39pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #54 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Also about lineage, that game is not my favourite and its indeed stationary and not much sandboxy. I brough it up on some other thread to let ppl know how much effort some games need in order to get the best gear, unlike ddo that every casual can have the best gear within hours..

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #55 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:39pm:
lol. I saw the videos. Going to use them to help me sleep when im strung up on cocaine.  non interactive, stationary garbage meant for unskilled and uncoordinated button mashers. Should suit you well though

Thing with computer games is that you can never know how it feels playing unless you play.. Also in uo the "fighting" is only a small part of the game. There are so many things you can do there you'll be surprised but kids nowadays only want to kill stuff, all that violence in that generation... Besides that what you saw is not even true UO, its 2011 post trammel EA UO. not the vanilla UO that only exists now in freeshards.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:51pm by Jon Van Caneghem »  

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #56 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
UO is not even a "game" it's pixel art

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #57 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Also why dont you go ahead and inject a couple grams of that cocke and tell me what happens?

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:45pm:
Thing with computer games is that you can never know how it feels playing unless you play.. Also in uo the "fighting" is only a small part of the game. There are so many things you can do there you'll be surprised but kids nowadays only want to kill stuff, all that violence in that generation... Besides that what you saw is not even true UO, its 2011 post trammel EA UO. not the vanilla UO that only exists now in freeshards.

Some of us like real time combat.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #59 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
huh, i love when ppl that havnt played a game comment.. uo is real time combat and requires to have great timing and fast reflexes. Thats why a lot of pvp centric clans still play that... just stfu if you dont know what are you talking about. just wow

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:20pm:
huh, i love when ppl that havnt played a game comment.. uo is real time combat and requires to have great timing and fast reflexes. Thats why a lot of pvp centric clans still play that... just stfu if you dont know what are you talking about. just wow

lol that game is ass. unskilled bunch of fags. i dont have to play some archaic fucking antique to know it is outdated and compared to today's standards requires little to no skill at all. wow just stfu if you cant play real combat games. go look at mlg vids of fps competitions if you want skill. not some lackluster sit in one spot and mash buttons bullshit like youre spouting.
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:47pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #61 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
You are so fucking retarded dude, just go dupe some more scales and then shoot that cockaine and kill yourself please. Fucking noob kid go run the same quest for the millionth time and call that fun. Clueless kid... Brainded from too much mc donalds

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #62 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Also your dad says hi to you, he is here licking the tip of my cock while your mom watches and laughs.

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #63 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
HAHAHAHAHAAH RUBBINS SAID THAT GAMES OF TODAY REQUIRE MORE SKILL THAN THE GAMES OF THE GOLDEN ERA OF GAMING.. THE ONLY THING OUTDATED IS YOUR MOMS PUSSY COS OF TOO MUCH USAGE

IP Logged

Jon Van Caneghem
Abbot Raider

I pee on thee

Reply #64 - Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
dude , you are not trully skilled if you havnt run mark of death 100 times already. no, you havnt?? lolol what an unskilled noob

If you want active combat call me to your house and watch me beat on your mom unskilled faggot
« Last Edit: Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:50pm by Jon Van Caneghem »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #65 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 1:05am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:00pm:
Rehl skill!

lol. what is that turn based? fuk outta here with that shit.

Lol, what the fuck is this?

I remember Sega and Dendi games that were more proactive.

Anyone remembers Dune?

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Oct 24th, 2014 at 1:05am:
Anyone remembers Dune?

Dune 2? yes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.soth.android.dune2

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #67 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 4:15am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:28pm:
You are so fucking retarded dude, just go dupe some more scales and then shoot that cockaine and kill yourself please. Fucking noob kid go run the same quest for the millionth time and call that fun. Clueless kid... Brainded from too much mc donalds

You're right, about everything.  There's no challenge here, please go away.

I'm not even going to get into the 'shoot' coke thing, I'll just say, you're right, please go away.

We're all losers here.  Please go away.

We aren't worthy of providing the drama you want.  Please go away.

You're obviously an extremely skilled golden aged gamer and you're wasting your time dealing with our feeble minds that can't begin to grasp the greatness of your gaming skills or your superior games (which aren't outdated at all).  Please go away.

We're just a bunch of McDonald eating, coke injecting children who don't hate woman.  Oh how we suck.  Please go away.

I'm sure somewhere out there you'll find a challenge, but its not here.

So please, please, please go away.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 5:13am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 11:36pm:
HAHAHAHAHAAH RUBBINS SAID THAT GAMES OF TODAY REQUIRE MORE SKILL THAN THE GAMES OF THE GOLDEN ERA OF GAMING.. THE ONLY THING OUTDATED IS YOUR MOMS PUSSY COS OF TOO MUCH USAGE

I would be mad too if i thought skill-less games were the peak of gaming.

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #69 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 6:47am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:20pm:
UO takes no skill, lol.

The most sandbox, harsh and unforgiving game ever made. And you know why games such at this are not made anymore? Cos kids like you prefer to play unrealistic, instanced, braindead games where you have to run the same quest countless times..

UO didnt even had quests, the community created its own content. something that the new generation could never do cos the era of hobbyist gamers is over and the cool retarded burgerhead kids dominate the market now...

You do realise there are a few of us here who are old enough to have been your father (if we'd have been blind drunk), right?

You should really stop calling people you know nothing about "kid" and stuff like that.  It only makes you look arrogant and ignorant.

So please, stop being a fuckwit.

IP Logged

Five Fiery Steps
Ex Member

Reply #70 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 8:25am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 8:05pm:
I would not comment on games i've never played... If not for the fact that I spew nonsense about things I don't know about all the time! it's kind of my thing.

Please like me everyone! please!!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Jon Van Caneghem wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 10:20pm:

I did actually try it for all of 20 minutes. Then I realized how much time I was wasting on that piece of shit, turned the program over to my brother, saying "yeah, this sucks."

There's a reason MMOs moved on man. Get over it.

Or you're just going to be one of those losers constantly talking about how awesome they were in high school.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #72 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Man, I was awesome in high school.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:27am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:10am:
Man, I was awesome in high school.

Remember all those goals you saved? Wow. And touchdowns? The best. You were so awesome.

Let's talk about that for 2 or 3 hours. And let's not mention your body or hair or job or wife now.

But wow, all those goals. Nice.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #74 - Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Oct 24th, 2014 at 10:27am:
Remember all those goals you saved? Wow.

It's like you were there!

And touchdowns? The best.

Then suddenly, not like that at all.

You were so awesome.

But then it's like you were there again!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint