Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Druid Flame Blade (Read 2723 times)
3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Druid Flame Blade
Nov 5th, 2014 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Has anyone else noticed a glitch with this?

I cast flame blade (single weapon), switch back to my original weapon, and it is giving me the bonuses of flame blade plus my weapon and the animation overlaps.

I tested and it givs me flame damage on the weapon. ????

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Re: Druid Flame Blade
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2014 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Yes.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2014 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1412685560/20#20

contains my findings with about 1 min of swapping shit back and forth

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

3000 Year Old Necromancer
Korthos Resident

TNT knows Drama!

Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2014 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 7th, 2014 at 3:26pm:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1412685560/20#20

contains my findings with about 1 min of swapping shit back and forth

What i have found.

Step by Step

1. Wolf Form
2. Cast SWF version of Flameblade
3. Equip TF SS
4. On paper-doll SS will show in weapon slot 1flame blade will apply and so will frost (wolf spell). WIS is being used in damage calculation.
5. Swapping back to Human form showed overlapping weapons. WIS still being calculated.
6. Havent tested: proc effect from flameblade or blindness from flameblade.

Skoodge wrote on Nov 4th, 2014 at 5:32am:
A good joke is like a good recipe.  Try using a little less butthurt next time, it throws off the flavor Wink

GermanicusMaximus wrote on Aug 17th, 2014 at 3:52pm:
Why thank you, although I needed no affirmation of that fact from anyone, and certainly not from some sad, fat fuck who is a DDO fanboi.

Having said that, I am a Time Warner stockholder, and every  bit of profit that can be wrung out of Turbine has a chance of increasing my dividend check. As such, I would encourage you to continue spending money on DDO as you attempt to offset the wretched reality that is your life.

Just for your information, not all companies optimize their business operations to maximize current profits. Amazon, for example, is much more interested in increasing its market share at the expense of current profits.

You would know these kinds of things if you were anyone who mattered, but clearly you aren't.

Now, be a good little fanboi and toddle off to the Turbine forums where you can get your daily dose of Cordo ass kissing done.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint