Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Re: Help - Flameblade weapon buff (Read 5077 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Help - Flameblade weapon buff
Oct 7th, 2014 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Are you asking for advice or sharing an exploit?  Cheesy

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 11:27am
Print Post  
. . .
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:35pm by klajsdhd »  

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
I feel I missed something.

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 12:50pm
Print Post  

People here are just as helpful as they are rude.  That means you can get a lot of help.  (If the question is too n00bish, you may have better luck at the motherboards.)

But no one can help you if you don't actually have a question, issue or exploit posted; and I don't see an OP.

So grow a backbone you worm and post your question!
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2014 at 7:41pm by Werebadger »  

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
OP:  The thing you are missing is the fact that the specifics for any exploit/feature are not candidly shared so they can be re-used ad nauseum until fixed which could be any time or never.  Add to this the propensity for people to sow dis-information for dramatic effect/entertainment.

Inconsistencies with weapon prefixes/suffixes/effects sticking to certain other weapons while moving between druid forms has been around for at least a year if not more and some aspects of this bug could have gotten fixed or changed with the last update.  You have to try different combos of what you have already done and keep the shit to yourself or share with close friends.

FACT:  Spending an hour or so experimenting YOURSELF will get you much much farther than relying on anyone here to give you A) the actual correct information you seek or B)  just enough information for you to waste your time and get frustrated.

You could also PM Epoch but god only knows what happens then.....

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 1:00pm:
You could also PM Epoch but god only knows what happens then.....

You know?  I never have.  I had an uneasy sensation the first time I ever read that advice.   By the time I'd seen it a few times, I was real suspicious like.

Has anyone ever survived PMing Epoch?

As for these Druid inconsistencies, someone speak up or PM me.  I just rolled a Druid to run with a friend who TRed.

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
. . .
« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:35pm by klajsdhd »  

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Werebadger wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 1:16pm:
Has anyone ever survived PMing Epoch?

I did, but I was....changed.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
klajsdhd wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:56pm:
I realized that people weren't willing to help with my noob questions

I think a better answer may be:

No one knows.  Dumbass.  Don't bitch and complain you don't get help when it comes to figuring out an exploit.

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #9 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
I deleted my post because I realized that people weren't willing to help with my noob questions and that I'm perma banned from mother forums.

my original question was how I could get flame blade's fire dmg effect to stack on top of vampirism dmg and lacerating dmg i.e. doing two handwraps weapon effects while only equiipping one of the said effected handwraps

for example:

i am using +2 acid of lacerating +1 force dmg, + festival icy frost, then flame blade which gives fire dmg, then i some how was able to switch to another handwraps say stonedust of vampirism as my main weapon. My new weapon now procs force dmg, fire dmg, acid, vampirism. I wanted to know how i could produce this effect again.

No clue, but keep us posted.

The +2 acid of lacerating +1 force dmg, + festival icy frost is a what, exactly? Wraps, scimmy?
We're you dual wielding?

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #10 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 2:56pm:
I did, but I was....changed.

It's the nude selfies that he sends back that stay with you no matter how hard you try to forget them......  Shocked
Disturbing is the only word capable of describing the experience.....
Spare yourselves ..... Don't PM Epoch!
Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2014 at 4:55pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 4:54pm:
It's the nude selfies that he sends back that stay with you no matter how hard you try to forget them......  Shocked
Disturbing is the only word capable of describing the experience.....
Spare yourselves ..... Don't PM Epoch!
Wink

You lucky bastard! I got no neekid selfies Sad

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #12 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Don't listen to those guys, Epoch is the most helpful, knowledge and polite vault member, you can ask him whatever you like and he will probably know and gladly help.

Go ahead and try, then let us know how it went  Cheesy

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #13 - Oct 7th, 2014 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 7th, 2014 at 5:57pm:
You lucky bastard! I got no neekid selfies Sad

Careful what you wish for Nubbins!
Until those selfies, I didn't know anyone could do that to a live Grizzly Bear.  At least Epoch looked like he was having fun......

IP Logged

Werebadger
Dragon Raider

Jazz hands!

Reply #14 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 2:20am
Print Post  
I was running a druid tonight and what happened was that I was using flameblades, switched to a dart (and bottled throwing weapons count as darts, an it worked with both), and noticed that he was holding a flameblade in the hand that was holding the dart.

Then I swithed to a real scimmy, which was acid and festy-frost, and it was now a flaming scimmy.

I was able to replicate this a few times.

I didn't have time to go over the combat log, but I wasn't seeing fire damage in the floaty numbers.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 6:32am
Print Post  
I deleted my post because I realized that people weren't willing to help with my noob questions and that I'm perma banned from mother forums.

my original question was how I could get flame blade's fire dmg effect to stack on top of vampirism dmg and lacerating dmg i.e. doing two handwraps weapon effects while only equiipping one of the said effected handwraps

for example:

i am using +2 acid of lacerating +1 force dmg, + festival icy frost, then flame blade which gives fire dmg, then i some how was able to switch to another handwraps say stonedust of vampirism as my main weapon. My new weapon now procs force dmg, fire dmg, acid, vampirism. I wanted to know how i could produce this effect again.

I tried to help but alas something as simple as TRYING SOME SHIT YOURSELF apparently did not work.  I would love to tell you exactly how to do this but I would have to get on my Druid which I havn't played in prolly 6 months and TRY THE SHIT OUT MYSELF then come back here and tell you how to do it but I am too busy playing...6million Karma/EPL is a lot when you don't dupe, don't buy Stones from store, forget to trade in Eb Shards for XP pots have a RL, family, full time job and lead a guild (albeit half-ass).  In general am too tired to  give a fuck about much anything let alone trying to figure out game features.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 6:48am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 6:32am:
I tried to help but alas something as simple as TRYING SOME SHIT YOURSELF apparently did not work.  I would love to tell you exactly how to do this but I would have to get on my Druid which I havn't played in prolly 6 months and TRY THE SHIT OUT MYSELF then come back here and tell you how to do it but I am too busy playing...6million Karma/EPL is a lot when you don't dupe, don't buy Stones from store, forget to trade in Eb Shards for XP pots have a RL, family, full time job and lead a guild (albeit half-ass).  In general am too tired to  give a fuck about much anything let alone trying to figure out game features.

On the bright side, at least you've got enough time to waste complaining about it.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #17 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 6:48am:
On the bright side, at least you've got enough time to waste complaining about it.

Right you are sir, coming to the Vault when I need a break from  work is paramount to insanity....

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #18 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
What isn't clear is if you were aware/made use of the previous version of this exploit. If not, go youtube it, then see if you can apply that to your flameblade discovery. If you were aware, then I think you're either the only one exploring this new version, or the only one willing to discuss it publicly.

Judging by the lack of surprised or interested responses, it's the second. You'll probably get much better info via PMs.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

klajsdhd
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Thanks Revaulting.

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:38pm by klajsdhd »  

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #20 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 11:10am
Print Post  
I took a moment to login with my 2Monk/18Druid and the only thing that worked was this.

Step by Step to avoid confusion.

1. Wolf Form
2. Cast TWF version of Flameblade
3. Equip Handwraps (Antipodes)
4. On paper-doll Handwraps will show in weapon slot 1 and Off-Hand will contain a Flameblade that will apply its damage/effects alongside your HW effect.
5. Swapping back to Human form showed the UA attack animation with Flameblades in both hands but with HW and Flameblade effects applying.  Swapping Handwraps will still apply the Flameblade to the HW swapped to (Antipodes to Gravewrappings)...

That is all I was able to get to work and it worked in that exact way for me.

IP Logged

itsmineisawitfirst
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:44am
Print Post  
Does it apply wis to damage with handwraps or anything interesting like that?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #22 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 6:30am
Print Post  
itsmineisawitfirst wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 at 3:44am:
Does it apply wis to damage with handwraps or anything interesting like that?

No. It might extend reach, though. Something that's been in my head to test. If I do, I'll probably put the results in the KtA thread in Builds.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint