Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic trivial elf acrobat build (Read 1747 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

trivial elf acrobat build
May 4th, 2015 at 5:40am
Print Post  
18 rog 1 monk (or 2 monks) with either a fighter or whatever allows lawful plans. Choose the toee staff, the ghola fan staff, or breeze, maybe chieftain spear. NAt Genn at 20, sireth from 23, toee epic staff from 26. Forget thunderforged crap, cutting non boss hp in half is kewl and all, but 8d8 extra damage is nothing compared to massive criticals.

20% ds upon rog 18
3% from elf tree
3% opportunist
8% from shadowfail bracer or epic quiver
3% from flawless black set
10% from monk grandmaster air stance +3% with gmof tier 2 twist and another ds +3% from gmof twist
(9% from epic past life feat)

for a total of 53% or (62%) base doublestrike with staves at lvl 25. At lvl 20 you shud be standing at 50 (59)%

Whatever ED u wanna level, go for it. If you want max dps, dont even think in fury or dreadnaught. Ok dreadnaught maybe.
Divine Crusader is the shit.
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2015 at 5:48am by m4lacka »  

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: trivial elf acrobat build
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2015 at 5:44am
Print Post  
But a question still remains: does DS apply to cleave/great cleave/glancing hits? Would be pretty nice. Shocked

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #2 - May 4th, 2015 at 7:03am
Print Post  
Drop 3% dstrike from bl dragon set, you really dont want to play without either temple set /that outperforms the 3% dstrike or mythic gaze /that is one of best in slots for melles unless you plan to splash 1 favored soul
for dmight.
I considerd multiple options, first tbh elf is a why why in my textbook, as i dont see the potential of dual boosting.
If its dex based build then its maybe ok to go elf, but otherwise human or bf.
Bf offers alot if not for the waste of ap but it would have nice synergy with rogue.
So something like 18 rogue/2palie would offer very nice defenses via passive prr on being hit/defensive roll that benefits greatly from grace saves.
I personally would do if dex based halfling /marks and extra sneak dice on a base like 18 rogue 1 monk 1 druid, id pick druid in any split due to shilly synergy with temple staff that is finally a fucking staff in the game that is actually wood based.

IF str based, most prolly human 18 rogue 1 druid 1 monk for dual boost capability and free feat.
Since 16 ap imo isnt worth 3% dstrike considering what you can get from harper/assasin

Elf doesnt offer much imo, since you can easily reproduce displace mark with items and most of its tree is ranged based.
Another option would be 18 rogue 1 ranger 1 druid if you want to fit in manyshot.
Lotsa options to be honest.
I personally prefer 1druid/1monk

Also i dont see quick strike listed in dstrike calculations
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2015 at 7:11am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

taco
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - May 4th, 2015 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Crusader isn't very good for stick builds now, you'll be at 94% DS with crusade and quick strike running so the epic moment is mostly wasted.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 4th, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Try 18 rogue 1 monk 1 fvs

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 4th, 2015 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Too much retarded and less brain here. I am done.

Quote:
Try 18 rogue 1 monk 1 fvs

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 4th, 2015 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
I don't need fucking permission to show everyone what a gay and retarded cockcheese yardarm is.

GDIAF

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 4th, 2015 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 5th, 2015 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
I don't need fucking permission to show everyone what a gay and retarded cockcheese yardarm is.

GDIAF

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #9 - May 5th, 2015 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Quote:

40 hours later...

Quote:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint