Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) warlocks shunned from lfms? (Read 26964 times)
Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Re: warlocks shunned from lfms?
Reply #75 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 9:15pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 26th, 2015 at 8:48pm:
That is a complete and utter lie.

I've never fucked ANYONE over on any deal since I started playing this game in 2006.

I know you're a lying cunt who has sock accounts, but I didn't think you would stoop low enough to actually lie and suggest I took something without exchanging what I said for it.

Go back and look at Khyber trade forums since 2006, which I have in the past been extremely active on. No one has ever said anything like what you're saying. I have 9 years of good trading reputation. I wouldn't trust anyone who believed a less than 1 year old sock account versus my transparency in any case.

I have all the PM's from us trading, I will happily post them. None of them reference you being ripped.

That did not happen. 

1. You never were on at the same time as me
2. I never gave you the name of a character to mail them to, because I didn't trust you.
3. You can't mail stones you fucktard. That never would have happened, because I never could have mailed anything back to you.

After the two weeks of back and forth, I already had all the mushrooms I needed. I only made one set from ToEE.

As though if someone took your shit you wouldn't have complained or posted something about it until now, when I uncovered your sock?

Give it a rest

They should make a trade rating like amazon or ebay. That would be neato.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 26th, 2015 at 8:48pm:
3. You can't mail stones you fucktard. That never would have happened, because I never could have mailed anything back to you.

Otto's can't be mailed but my mushrooms could be mailed, a fact you took full advantage of to skip out on the deal.

As seen in the PMs you posted I had gotten tired of waiting on you and I mailed the mushrooms expecting to meet up with you for the stone exchange, more the fool me.

That's obvious to anyone who read my previous post and the PM screenshot you put up. And it is clear to you, which is why you just tried to confuse things up with that "3."  comment of yours.  I suppose because you're embarrassed to be exposed as a crook.

As for not posting prior to this, unlike you I don't really enjoy attention or pointless vault flaming unless it's in pursuit of some real problem child like The_troll, or defending myself against someone with credibility like 5 foot step. It was not worth more drama to chase someone like you and have to deal with your childish version of vault games, over two lousy Otto's stones you never really had.

The way I looked at it back in April/May I made a mistake trusting you to keep your word, the kind of mistake I will hopefully not get fooled into again in the future.  I tend to chalk that kind of thing up as the occasional risk of dealing with kids in the game, and not worth making a huge scene over. It's not like the cost of a couple stones is going to break me, I buy tp in bulk during sales. So lesson learned.

But when I saw you had been desperately trying to use me and our dealings for cover in one of your many other little Vault-spats I thought I had better point out you were lying, (which is nothing new for you it seems). It also seemed like it was best to maybe give anyone left that doesn't know that you are a dishonest dealer and a liar fair warning, although at this point I'm think everyone in the Vault knows you are a liar, a cheat and apparently a Turbine lackey.

The way you have freaked-out way all out of proportion here in this thread makes it all the more obvious to those of us on the sidelines how guilty you are.

Other than that, I've set the record straight I couldn't really care less if you get rekt or not. Kids like you don't know the difference between good attention and bad attention so you always end up chasing the latter, inevitably when you catch it your type act like a dog who was chasing a car that stops.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2015 at 11:03pm by »  

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jul 26th, 2015 at 9:15pm:
They should make a trade rating like amazon or ebay. That would be neato.

Normally I check with previous vaulters that dealt with someone, but not one person I contacted wrote back anything good or bad about dealing with Harhar.

Which in retrospect was a red flag in itself, oh well live and learn.

A track record would be nice, but it is a buyer beware area in the end.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
In the end he fucked me over on the deal, I mailed him the shrooms and then he constantly dodged me online for a couple weeks and never produced the stones he promised. I don't know if he ever even had any to begin with.

Sorry to hear about that Yard, but I'm not surprised. Notharharhar tried but failed to screw me as well. When we  were in game he said "it's on my other account" one to many times when I wanted to see the xp stone. After that I started warning people on trade chat whenever he posted looking for mushroom/xp trade and that shut him down. That guy is not too popular with his guild, two of em warned me, but it was after the fact  Grin. After he kept stiking out on Khyper trade chat I guess he started advertising on the Vault's khyber thread, I'm curious if Lovedthenlost got sucked in and burned like you as well.

If it makes you feel any better I would guess that he does have stones sometimes, but from what I heard on the khyber grapevine he doesn't trade them just uses them as bait. I reckon in my case he wouldn't link it in game because it would have put him on the spot and he would have had to hand it over in trade right then, so he kept stalling and trying to get me to "spot him" until he switched. Him and that  darksummuner(sp?) guy, and a few others on khyber pull the bait and switch still when they can.    

If you still want to buy xp stone let me know, I picked up few with the last sale, and I'll be willing to make a decent trade if Monday's downtime shuts it all down again.  Sad
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 1:47am by Grand »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #79 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
once again, everything here is categorically untrue.

I did no deal with the person who is both Grand and Yardarm, and no mushrooms were exchanged.

Period, the end. This is 100% fabricated as a troll.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
I want to point out that Notharharhar is a excellent to trade with, he always keeps up his side of the bargain and I have never had any problems with him.

I think several of you are simply jealous of you weren't able to make a deal with him.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #81 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I want to point out that Notharharhar is a excellent to trade with, he always keeps up his side of the bargain and I have never had any problems with him.

I think several of you are simply jealous of you weren't able to make a deal with him.

I have never traded with Mattyboy either, which according to DropBear is a Turbine controlled account.

But mattyboy is actually controlled by the Hag/Grand/Yardarm cabal. They use it to support people they are trying to troll, in order to make it look like they are being favored by Turbine, who they falsely claim controls the account.

I believe this ius what 5 Foot Step wa trying to prove a few weeks ago, and nowe having gone through the process with these trolls, I am convinced 5 Foot was right. Hag/Yardarm/Matty/Grand are all either the same account, or just 2 or 3 people controlling them all in coordination. There may be other socks.

I didn't know all of this for sure, except that now mattyboy has come to my defense a second time, and DropBear has admitted to knowing Grand and Yardarm are the same person in Pm to me:

Mattyboy is not mattyboy, verified by DropBear.

He thinks it's Turbine controlling it, I think it's Hag/Yard/Grand.

I also believe FuckThisShit account is part of the cabal, but I can't be certain
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:41pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #82 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Here's another screencap from a DropBear PM confirming Hag Master has access to MattyBoys account

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #83 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
DropBear is a cuckhold puppet of Hag Master, who is some sort of ringleader for Grand/Yardarm and possibly others. Someone their group defintely controlls MattyBoy, or knows the person who does.

5 Foot and Arkat know, and I believe StrakeIn knows as well.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:41pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Hey Notharharhar/vag mister,  whenever I see three posts in a row like this It looks a lot like someone is freaking-out. I'm thinking you should have taken Meat-head's advice.  Grin

Your list of people you suspect of being socks is growing all the time, but the part that makes me chuckle is that you use Dropbear (poor drop) as a reference and attempted verification in one post and then seem to forget that and call him a sock two posts later.  Wink

The worst thing you do to your "credibility" such as it is...  Wink is that you are willing to post what you want us to believe are screen shots of PMs but you only post portions them.... which is really dodgy and only goes to show your hiding something and freaking out.  Roll Eyes

And now you're telling us Fuckthisshit is part of it this "cabal"? FTS?  Really? see that is where show us that you're  a dumb paranoid delicate snowflake. Because poor old FTS has been MIA for weeks and has made only one one post in a whole month.

But now that I look at it.... that one single post FTS made was to congratulated someone for burning you in a post.....

So I guess anyone who posts anything bad about you is in a cabal against you? Oh goody! you're gay and retarded.

« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:21pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #85 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:39pm:
DropBear is a cuckhold puppet of Hag Master, who is some sort of ringleader for Grand/Yardarm and possibly others.

I just think DropBear couldn't care less and has much better things to do than get himself too involved in all this ridiculousness.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:18pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:17pm:
I just think DropBear couldn't care less and has much better things to do than get himself too involved in all this ridiculousness.

QFT.

And FTS? that will be the fucking day! LOL
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:29pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 3:38pm:
Here's another screencap from a DropBear PM confirming Hag Master has access to MattyBoys account

http://s12.postimg.org/jv5bejvgt/Capture6.png

This post is WIN! 

Uh... Vagharharhar? didn't you know that anyone who has registered on the vault and posted in the spammers honey pot can click on the "members" tab and look over everyone else's profiles and activities? 

That's not "access"  Grin

You are really freaking out that your Mom, or in this case mattyboy/cordovan unwisely tried to help you out and is making you look bad in front of the other kids.  Cheesy

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #88 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
RemiRemi is a confirmed Sock Puppet of Yard/Grand and the whole cabal.

Disregard anything he writes. You'll notice it's alweays the same and in 100% agreement with the Cabal posts.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:17pm:
So I guess anyone who posts anything bad about you is in a cabal against you? Oh goody! you're gay and retarded.

Set the egg timer.....

harharharhar wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:28pm:
RemiRemi is a confirmed Sock Puppet of Yard/Grand and the whole cabal.

Disregard anything he writes. You'll notice it's alweays the same and in 100% agreement with the Cabal posts.

Ding!  in just minutes! Grin

« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:31pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #90 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:17pm:

I actually think the Sock Master was able to fool DropBear on a number of topics, most importantly the issue of mattyboy and the fake connection to Turbine that is claimed with that account.

I imagine that Sock Master created a fake "new" account as DropBear states in his PM to me to reassure to DropBear that

1. mattyboy account is not controlled by the original "mattyboy" human player
2. That whoever is now controlling it is Turbine. When in fact, it's just the same people controlling all of the accounts in question.

All of these accounts started around Jun 2014 (or thereabouts) and are connected to the saga of Barcelot/Teh Troll etc.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
now please tell us what we can see in next episode...

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:31pm:
I actually think the Sock Master was able to fool DropBear on a number of topics, most importantly the issue of mattyboy and the fake connection to Turbine that is claimed with that account.

I imagine that Sock Master created a fake "new" account as DropBear states in his PM to me to reassure to DropBear that

1. mattyboy account is not controlled by the original "mattyboy" human player
2. That whoever is now controlling it is Turbine. When in fact, it's just the same people controlling all of the accounts in question.

All of these accounts started around Jun 2014 (or thereabouts) and are connected to the saga of Barcelot/Teh Troll etc.

Hmmmm........  question: When does "chuckhold sock" become "gullible guy"? 

Oh oh! I know this one:  when you have overreached with accusations but are now trying to step away from them?

Correct!  Grin

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Gringo wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:42pm:
now please tell us what we can see in next episode...

[On next weeks "Vagmistress": Vag gets insulted and calls people socks in a kooky and krazy scheme to distract from the fact that he bought his mobo account back with post-deletes and sharing exploits with Cordovan, with our special guest stars mattyboy and Sev! .... stay tuned!!!
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 4:47pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #94 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Warlock are excellent even with today's changes.
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:55pm by »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #95 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 24th, 2015 at 5:32am:
So what is your end game to this crusade?
To uncover all of Hag's supposed socks?
And how will you ever do that via the internet unless you're a top class hacker?

A top class hacker?

Here are some simple, non-hacking, instructions to identifying socks on any forum:

1) Upload X images to your hosting site
2) Send a PM to each suspected sock, each containing a hotlink to a unique image
3) Watch the access logs to see how many of the suspected socks have the same IP

Worried they'll figure it out? Use single-pixel images that are the color of the PM background.

There's a million variants of this simple method. Harvesting IPs is ridiculously easy - they are public info, after all - and after that it's simply a matter of data collection and mining.

Want the IP of everyone who accesses the Vault? Read the access logs for your profile image...
« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:29pm by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #96 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:29pm:
A top class hacker?

Here are some simple, non-hacking, instructions to identifying socks on any forum:

1) Upload X images to your hosting site
2) Send a PM to each suspected sock, each containing a hotlink to a unique image
3) Watch the access logs to see how many of the suspected socks have the same IP

Worried they'll figure it out? Use single-pixel images that are the color of the PM background.

There's a million variants of this simple method. Harvesting IPs is ridiculously easy - they are public info, after all - and after that it's simply a matter of data collection and mining.

Want the IP of everyone who accesses the Vault? Read the access logs for your profile image...

So that's how you're stalking me.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #97 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I never claimed to have traded with you, I said in my post that I had found dealing with Notharharhar a good experience and that he is a good guy. Next time read the post before responding It seems like you were in a rush to insert yourself into something not about you.

And let me say again I am not Cordovan, and I wish people would stop saying I am.

I think Vag master is Notharharhar, he changed his name this week.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #98 - Jul 27th, 2015 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
Youre dreaming

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack