Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic no monster manual I for f2ps? (Read 2906 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

no monster manual I for f2ps?
Sep 6th, 2015 at 4:28am
Print Post  
So I was looking for manuals in the store but only saw II, III, IV and V, but no MM I.

Do f2ps have no access to MM I or wut?

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: no monster manual I for f2ps?
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 5:32am
Print Post  
Isn't MM I automatically given for free?

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Sep 6th, 2015 at 5:32am:
Isn't MM I automatically given for free?

Hm, not rly,  when i look at MM it says "buy I-V". I know that vips and premiums get the I for free. I am completely f2p tho, maybe its another turbine "oh we overlooked that stuff" kind of thing and thus f2ps cannot get MM I.

I only got the prologue it seems. Must be a turbine thing.

So i guess the question is, if its possible to buy just II-V, ignoring I, and if it would grant rewards. Most likely have to test this myself.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 7:37am
Print Post  
You can buy the others without buying them in number order.
MM1 is free to premium and VIP.  Are you sure you're not premium - you've never bought anything ever?

If not, then it sounds like a glitch.
Look in the store and select no filter and see if it comes up red and why.
Maybe they broke it somehow.  Who knows with Turdbine.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #4 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 7:41am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Sep 6th, 2015 at 7:37am:
Who knows with Turdbine.

Turbine is the FUBU of the gaming industry:

For the lowest common denominator by the lowest common denominator.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #5 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
The Prologue Monster Manual is given to F2P.
Animals
Player Races
Monstrous Humanoids - Sahaugin
Undead
Vermin

Premium Accounts get Prologue and Monster Manual I.
Aberation Rust Monsters
Animals
Humanoids
Player Races
Giants - Trolls
Monstrous Humanoids - Sahaugin
Undead
Vermin

If you want to actually see the Monster Manuals after you buy them, you must buy them in sequential order.

That means, you can buy Monster Manual V but if you do not have Monster Manual 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, you won't be able to view it.

If you buy Monster Manual II but you do not own Monster Manual I, you cannot view II. 

Even though you cannot view, I think you still tally up the monsters so when you can view the Monster Manuals, your previous work that you have done, actually shows up.
« Last Edit: Sep 6th, 2015 at 3:58pm by notajedi »  

IP Logged

madman
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Sep 6th, 2015 at 5:44am:
Hm, not rly,  when i look at MM it says "buy I-V". I know that vips and premiums get the I for free. I am completely f2p tho, maybe its another turbine "oh we overlooked that stuff" kind of thing and thus f2ps cannot get MM I.

I only got the prologue it seems. Must be a turbine thing.

So i guess the question is, if its possible to buy just II-V, ignoring I, and if it would grant rewards. Most likely have to test this myself.

I have MM II on my pure f2p account and it does grant rewards such as TP.  My f2p also can't get MM I, so I guess it's treated as a reward for spending cash like the extra 2 character slots.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #7 - Sep 6th, 2015 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Sep 6th, 2015 at 3:52pm:
If you want to actually see the Monster Manuals after you buy them, you must buy them in sequential order.

That means, you can buy Monster Manual V but if you do not have Monster Manual 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, you won't be able to view it.

If you buy Monster Manual II but you do not own Monster Manual I, you cannot view II. 

Even though you cannot view, I think you still tally up the monsters so when you can view the Monster Manuals, your previous work that you have done, actually shows up.

What a bizarre implementation.
Unlike bank storage extensions where sequential purchases make sense for ease of implementation, that is a really strange way to implement.

So as Madman says, it is possible to get MM2 without MM1 and the player won't be able to see it?   Huh

IP Logged

madman
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 2:07am
Print Post  
This is what the MM2 looks like on a F2P without the MM1.  Note MM1 shows up to be purchased.  I have seen stuff on the main forums that state the later MMs have to purchased in order.  MM2 may be the exception because of the way MM1 unlocks.

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2015 at 10:29am by madman »  

IP Logged

Darth Anonymous
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 7th, 2015 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Sep 6th, 2015 at 7:41am:
Turbine is the FUBU of the gaming industry:

For the lowest common denominator by the lowest common denominator.

I would of gone with FUBAR. Comparing them to a clothing company does any clothing company a disservice except perhaps a thrift store or goodwill. Judging by the various clothes worn on live streams and elsewhere, second hand douchebag hipster threads or hot off the shelves of a Walmart is about as good as it gets in a Turbine fashion madness water cooler runway show.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint