Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need a good build for solo ee content (Read 8684 times)
DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Need a good build for solo ee content
Reply #25 - Oct 7th, 2015 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 6th, 2015 at 7:38pm:
some day we will QP again. Stay stronk brethren

even fleshie pure rogue acrobats, or monk splashed can do well. Ash has a good build listed here
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1431043274

I saw Nekobyte solo Ranks with a fleshie acrobat and used only 2 displace clickies(impressive for something under 200+ prr or barb heals, or lay hands, or recon, or consecrated ground).

That's pretty impressive to solo on those builds.  I don't think I could do that without having recon to fall back on.

I've been fiddling with a lot of staff/assassin builds.  Might try a monk splashed rogue like you mentioned.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #26 - Oct 7th, 2015 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
totally wrote on Oct 6th, 2015 at 11:02am:
Blagh. I was thinking of doing ETR + HTR each life. I still like running heroic content, but I guess it makes more sense to do the ETR interspersed with ITR thing I've seen floating around (something somehing maximizing xp from sagas).

EDIT: Thinking about it, fuck it, I'll probably just carry on playing whatever I like. It's not like I have an end goal in mind or anything.

EDIT EDIT: Apart from eventually having a viable monk again Smiley

I would prioritize ER & ITR for now, since the xp required for those is expected to increase dramatically when cap goes to 30.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #27 - Oct 8th, 2015 at 5:25am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Oct 7th, 2015 at 11:41pm:
I would prioritize ER & ITR for now, since the xp required for those is expected to increase dramatically when cap goes to 30.

Hmm. Forgot about that. Eh, as I said, I'd rather have fun than feel like I have to do one thing in particular. Given that my last life took me about 25 days to go from 1 - 28, and my ranger is nowhere near as OP as my mech was, they'll probably have upped the level cap by the time I actually get there anyways Cheesy

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #28 - Oct 8th, 2015 at 5:35am
Print Post  
totally wrote on Oct 8th, 2015 at 5:25am:
Hmm. Forgot about that. Eh, as I said, I'd rather have fun than feel like I have to do one thing in particular. Given that my last life took me about 25 days to go from 1 - 28, and my ranger is nowhere near as OP as my mech was, they'll probably have upped the level cap by the time I actually get there anyways Cheesy

Well, if you're lucky, the forum whiners might win out anyway and get it changed. Even though they specifically laid it out that way when ER/ITR came out.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #29 - Oct 16th, 2015 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
silly faggot: soloing EE is a state of mind, and you're far from it.  there's no "secret sauce" build that will improve you as a player, and that's more important than any build.  i've seen you on Sarlona, you play like caca, the only cure for that is a tall, ice-cold glass of bleach.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2015 at 5:51pm by [] »  

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Oct 16th, 2015 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 16th, 2015 at 4:03pm:
silly faggot: soloing EE is a state of mind, and you're far from it.  there's no "secret sauce" build that will improve you as a player, and that's more important than any build.  i've seen you on Sarlona, you play like caca, the only cure for hat is a tall, ice-cold glass of bleach.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint