Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) RIP Soloartiste (Read 62787 times)
Munkenmo
Epic Poster

RIP Soloartiste
Oct 25th, 2015 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
According to his wife's facebook feed he passed away a couple of days ago.

http://imgur.com/JIaH8JD

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: RIP Soloartiste
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
For those of you unfamiliar with this complete faggot, allow me to elucidate: he was a 400lb shut-in, ugly as a bear's ball sack, and stupid as fuck.  The guy played DDO as if he had no life.  He sucked at it too, one of those long-term players that never had a clue.  A significant portion of the player population  (if not a flat-out majority) on Sarlona refused to run with him.

He became an immortal hero to losers everywhere when he extricated his future wife from the marriage she was already in  by playing DDO with her every fucking day; first time they grouped together, he called her a noob and booted her.  Since she has no self-esteem what-so-ever, she naturally clung to his side 24/7.  After yapping in her ear for months, he got her to clandestinely leave the country she was in (New Zealand, Australia, os some other gay ass country like that) and meet him in the U.S.  She was a hideous hambeast herself, so the arrangement went well.

They had a DDO wedding....A DDO WEDDING, FAGGGOTS!  His guildies condtributed white dragon scales for a robe to be made as her wedding dress, he wore black. 

Now he's fucking dead.

Figures....
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2015 at 10:27pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
Damn, RIP Solo. A lot of folks hated him and his attitude, but the dude always went out of his way to welcome me to his groups and made sure I had a laugh by doing a Gary Gygax impression. Certainly was one of the reasons I kept playing at times.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Lemme get this straight: listening to Solo struggling to breathe while barely managing a GG impression was one of the only reasons you kept playing?  Follow Solo's lead & kill yourself.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Holy shit. Was never a fan of the guy, but that still sucks.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 10:25pm:
For those of you unfamiliar with this complete faggot, allow me to elucidate: he was a 400lb shut-in, ugly as a bear's ball sack, and stupid as fuck.  The guy played DDO as if he had no life.  He sucked at it too, one of those long-term players that never had a clue.  A significant portion of the player population  (if not a flat-out majority) on Sarlona refused to run with him.

He became an immortal hero to losers everywhere when he extricated his future wife from the marriage she was already in  by playing DDO with her every fucking day; first time they grouped together, he called her a noob and booted her.  Since she has no self-esteem what-so-ever, she naturally clung to his side 24/7.  After yapping in her ear for months, he got her to clandestinely leave the country she was in (New Zealand, Australia, os some other gay ass country like that) and meet him in the U.S.  She was a hideous hambeast herself, so the arrangement went well.

They had a DDO wedding....A DDO WEDDING, FAGGGOTS!  His guildies condtributed white dragon scales for a robe to be made as her wedding dress, he wore black. 

Now he's fucking dead.

Figures....

nice.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #6 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
I can see where all the hate is coming from. But at the end of the day he was still like any other human being, fragile. At worst, he was mentally unstable. Sure, some days he was an asshole. But there were plenty of days when he was a good friend. I never liked the man, but I can at least respect him with indifference. RIP Soloartiste.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #7 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
never knew the guy

Guess i never will.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:24pm:
never knew the guy

Guess i never will.

Consider yourself lucky, faggot.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 25th, 2015 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
sad...dude tried to be nice to people but his personal issues always fucked shit up pretty fast ...the whole thing was kinda sad and depressing

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #10 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 12:40am
Print Post  
**Goes full Westboro Baptist**

Learn to keep your hate boner in your pants.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #11 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 1:14am
Print Post  
I am on Sarlona.  I ran with him a few times.  Can't say I liked the guy as a player, but certainly feel badly that he died.  I don't really equate a person's game playing , good or bad, to whether or not they should live in the real world.  It is all a game and if you feel that passionately for or against someone in a virtual, pretend world, then maybe you should stop playing.  Not just DDO, but any game.  Apparently there is a disconnect and you need some professional help.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #12 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 1:48am
Print Post  

Now he's fucking dead.

Figures....

Quite the eulogy.

IP Logged

Rage
Waterworks Kobold

I Love boobies

Reply #13 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 2:17am
Print Post  
I never had a chance to see his bad side. Everytime I got to run with him he was the funniest guy on the mic. Granted, I didn't run every day with him. He even helped me out a couple of times.

Oh and the eulogy is appropriate for the vault. Everyone contributes the way they can Smiley

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #14 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 2:29am
Print Post  
When I first started playing I remember fucking up and  getting him killed, that pissed him off a lot. In recent times I'd group with him occasionally, and it was usually fun. Poor old boy.

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #15 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 3:56am
Print Post  
R.I.P.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #16 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 4:02am
Print Post  
The stories I heard about him were much worse than any of my actual experiences.

He could be annoying on mic; he would find a bit that someone found funny once and then stick with it for HOURS.

Spent a fair number of hours leveling with the guy.  I didn't know him well enough to miss him, but I was sorry to hear he's gone.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Dwarven Zoo Keeper
Korthos Resident

I Love llama's!

Reply #17 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Ran with him a few times, Ran away from groups he was in many more times.

Would still rather run with a raid full of 11 undead-solo-zombies's than spend 2 minutes listening to NigNog overcompensate.

the true damned shame is his wife, who transplanted herself to be with him.. and..  is now left as a stranger in a strange land.

Well someone has to feed the trolls...

IP Logged

Ckorik
Dragon Raider

N00b

Reply #18 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 10:34am
Print Post  

Now he's fucking dead.

Figures....

Well he's dead now - you can get over the fact that he chose her over you.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2015 at 10:34am by Ckorik »  

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #19 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 11:46am
Print Post  
The wife's Facebook post linked says she can't afford to get him cremated. That's kinda sad.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #20 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 11:46am:
The wife's Facebook post linked says she can't afford to get him cremated. That's kinda sad.

I'll bet they spent shitloads of cash on TPs though.

Retards.

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #21 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 11:46am:

For the cost of a DDO Subscription you can get enough of a term life insurance policy to cover your funeral and a little extra cash to help your spouse's cost of living. 

That sounds like poor planning.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 2:12pm
Print Post  

Now he's fucking dead.

Figures....

Sounds like somebody is jealous that someone else is getting some attention...  Grin Grin Grin

If you could arrange to die this week I'm sure people will pay attention, well maybe a little at least.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #23 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 2:12pm:
If you could arrange to die this week I'm sure people will pay attention, well maybe a little at least.

No one would be there to tell us.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #24 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 1:43pm:
For the cost of a DDO Subscription you can get enough of a term life insurance policy to cover your funeral and a little extra cash to help your spouse's cost of living. 

That sounds like poor planning. 

Good point, maybe they could pay for it in Astral Shards.

Or sell his account.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Send TopicPrint