Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dragontouched armor (Read 5413 times)
AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Dragontouched armor
Oct 26th, 2015 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
I was planning out my warlock's gear, and I realized that dragontouched is actually pretty decent again, due to a few rare attributes that are difficult to find or non-existent on end-game gear. 

E.g.,:

Eldritch: +6 int or cha skills, +6 stacking spellpower (saves a greensteel slot)
Tempest: +40 equipment bonus to healing amp - pretty much non-existent elsewhere.
Sovereign: +20 stacking HP

Since I'm planning on tainted scholar/soul eater, I'll be wearing light armor.  I don't really see any light armors that do better than that, except for maybe TOEE armor.

« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2015 at 5:33pm by AtomicMew »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Re: Dragontouched armor
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
just put a gun in your mouth and get it over with, homo; be sure not to pussy out!

IP Logged

Yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2015 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 6:27pm:
[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 5:28pm:
heard it here first!  best player ever just quit the game (me),

[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 2:14pm:
[] wrote on Oct 22nd, 2015 at 5:26pm:
i'm dead serious about quitting; done.

[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 2:13pm:
I said I was quitting the game, and I did;

??

[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am:
I just logged on after a good 5 days off

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Dragontouched is nice to have, but extremely boring to grind for legitimately.
I have a Heal Amp 20 / Heal Amp 40 / Radiance Guard on my swashbuckler.
The first heal amp is now obsolete thanks to the remnants cloak.

So, if you have spare mats, it could be fun.

IP Logged

spambot3000
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
yea the random turn in makes solo grinding a fawking headache

if you got 5 guildies you could probably get the runes you want in a few tries

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #5 - Oct 27th, 2015 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
spambot3000 wrote on Oct 27th, 2015 at 5:05pm:
yea the random turn in makes solo grinding a fawking headache

if you got 5 guildies you could probably get the runes you want in a few tries

or, alternatively, you could just fawking kill yourself; faggot!

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2015 at 1:21am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Oct 26th, 2015 at 5:31pm:
I was planning out my warlock's gear, and I realized that dragontouched is actually pretty decent again, due to a few rare attributes that are difficult to find or non-existent on end-game gear. 

E.g.,:

Eldritch: +6 int or cha skills, +6 stacking spellpower (saves a greensteel slot)
Tempest: +40 equipment bonus to healing amp - pretty much non-existent elsewhere.
Sovereign: +20 stacking HP

Since I'm planning on tainted scholar/soul eater, I'll be wearing light armor.  I don't really see any light armors that do better than that, except for maybe TOEE armor.

Looks decent if you have a shitload of runes that fell off of a truck and are running fey pact.

Otherwise ToEE set seems best for max spellpower/crit in fiend/goo pact.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #7 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
This thread sucks AtomicJew, fucking delete it!
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 2:44pm by [] »  

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #8 - Oct 31st, 2015 at 1:07am
Print Post  
I'm glad somebody is finding a use for Dragontouched armours.

I've been playing this game for going on 6 years, and DT was almost dead and buried when I started.

Although I did recently see a guy rocking a DT Light Armour in a Crucible run that was all DEX and INT based skills. Pretty nifty planning and a break from the norm.

Kind of sad, because I really wanted DT to not suck. But between the ridiculous flagging for SoS and the nonsense of random rune drop  grinding and the re-vamped Dragonscale armours from GH killing everything until epic levels the odds of it returning from the dead are slim to none (leaning towards "Not a snowball's chance in Hell.")

I am however, building an Incite Heavy Armour set for my PDK, because I'm basically perverse and my Guildees never want the runes.  Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2015 at 1:11am by Metal-Beast »  

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #9 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Oct 31st, 2015 at 1:07am:
Kind of sad, because I really wanted DT to not suck. But between the ridiculous flagging for SoS and the nonsense of random rune drop  grinding and the re-vamped Dragonscale armours from GH killing everything until epic levels the odds of it returning from the dead are slim to none (leaning towards "Not a snowball's chance in Hell.")

I haven't ran those quests in several years. One would think Turbine would at least make the rune collection more viable by being able to grind select the item you wanted slotted. That would bring back some interest.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:11am:
I haven't ran those quests in several years. One would think Turbine would at least make the rune collection more viable by being able to grind select the item you wanted slotted. That would bring back some interest.

Seriously.  I triple boxed prey and ransacked it, still didn't get the rune I wanted.  I gave up and just used blue dragon scale.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #11 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 2:42pm:
Seriously.  I triple boxed prey and ransacked it, still didn't get the rune I wanted.  I gave up and just used blue dragon scale.

I was one of those guys that got everything he wanted on his armor within the first few tries. Of course, if my memory serves me correct, I believe I wore the armor for only a few months before they became obsolete.

Its in turbine's power to upgrade the grinding machine to list which items are available at what rune price they so choose to make them at.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 3:05pm:
Of course, if my memory serves me correct, I believe I wore the armor for only a few months before they became obsolete.

Yeah, but they stayed top tier in the butt-ugly category ever since.  Pastel hell.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #13 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:13pm:
Yeah, but they stayed top tier in the butt-ugly category ever since.  Pastel hell. 

like a jewish faggot that lusts after black men that disgust his parents has a valid opinion: FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Ha! nailed him..... again!

Someone will have to tell P4P the bad news that that's game over for him. With that call and respond cycle I just proved that he is at my beck and call, that I have him trained to pee and post on command. So funny man, so very funny.

Let's look at the instant replay shall we gang?

To set the scene, I decided to prove how hungry P4P is for my attention, to make it really obvious and indisputable  I decided to make it a extreme test, so I did the following:

*I looked for and found a slow/sleeping (3 posts in the last 5 days) thread in the builds section that P4P hadn't been near in almost a week (6 days). 

*And to make it even more obscure, I chose the thread about Dragon-touched armor, I mean DT armor?  just about the most uninteresting thread in builds today, (no offense atomic).

*Then I carefully made one single quiet mild one sentence post, quoting someone other than P4P and talking about, wait for it.... how DT armor look kinda bad.

*You may also see that I specifically made sure to avoid making any connection to or comment on any of P4P's views in posts he made in the thread.

*Then I just sat back with pop-corn and waited.... 7 minutes.

*Profit!

In just minutes Pay4Pals scurried over to post and quote me, ha ha ha. He couldn't control himself to even wait 10 minutes, he was that hungry for my attention and engagement  Grin

I'll also point out that to make the test even a bit more damning, I avoided in any way posting about or engaging with P4P for the previous 24 hours, eliminating any excuses about ongoing exchanges.

The long and short of it?

I think you will agree that this small controlled demonstration illustrates just how I not only leash trained a really really stupid retard named Pay4Pals to post and pee on command. But that P4P has become so desperate for engagement and attention that he will subjugate himself to all sorts of embarrassment just to get it. 

Let the embarrassed excuses, profanity, "fake racist" comments commence! he cannot escape his fate as a trained lapdof, for victory is mine!
« Last Edit: Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:04pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
I got it right, didn't i?  You're gay, can't get enough black cock, you've suffered difficulties with your parents over this, and you're a fucking Jew! 

Tell me I'm not the best.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
I say! does anyone else hear that?..... kind of a squeaking mumble sort of defeated whine? hmm...... can't hear it now, must have been nothing.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #17 - Nov 5th, 2015 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
Consider yourself outed: I read you like an open panhplet; and it was ll from you revealing posts.  Meanshile, you got nothing from me.  I win.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #18 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Nov 5th, 2015 at 8:54pm:
Ha! nailed him..... again!

Someone will have to tell P4P the bad news that that's game over for him. With that call and respond cycle I just proved that he is at my beck and call, that I have him trained to pee and post on command. So funny man, so very funny.

Let's look at the instant replay shall we gang?

To set the scene, I decided to prove how hungry P4P is for my attention, to make it really obvious and indisputable  I decided to make it a extreme test, so I did the following:

*I looked for and found a slow/sleeping (3 posts in the last 5 days) thread in the builds section that P4P hadn't been near in almost a week (6 days). 

*And to make it even more obscure, I chose the thread about Dragon-touched armor, I mean DT armor?  just about the most uninteresting thread in builds today, (no offense atomic).

*Then I carefully made one single quiet mild one sentence post, quoting someone other than P4P and talking about, wait for it.... how DT armor look kinda bad.

*You may also see that I specifically made sure to avoid making any connection to or comment on any of P4P's views in posts he made in the thread.

*Then I just sat back with pop-corn and waited.... 7 minutes.

*Profit!

In just minutes Pay4Pals scurried over to post and quote me, ha ha ha. He couldn't control himself to even wait 10 minutes, he was that hungry for my attention and engagement  Grin

I'll also point out that to make the test even a bit more damning, I avoided in any way posting about or engaging with P4P for the previous 24 hours, eliminating any excuses about ongoing exchanges.

The long and short of it?

I think you will agree that this small controlled demonstration illustrates just how I not only leash trained a really really stupid retard named Pay4Pals to post and pee on command. But that P4P has become so desperate for engagement and attention that he will subjugate himself to all sorts of embarrassment just to get it. 

Let the embarrassed excuses, profanity, "fake racist" comments commence! he cannot escape his fate as a trained lapdof, for victory is mine!

I agree... DT Armour is pretty fugly.  Wink

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Nov 6th, 2015 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Yep, sure is, made it the perfect test thread
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015 at 11:32pm by Grand »  

IP Logged