Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) R.I.P. Arcane Archers (Read 10048 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: R.I.P. Arcane Archers
Reply #25 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 3:25am
Print Post  
lern to math faggot.  ran the numbers, that why i listed the decrease as 20% and not 30%.

drink bleach.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #26 - Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:30am
Print Post  
I understand why he is so angry at everything. I found a Pic of KingNignog. Everything makes sense now.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #27 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
more than a 50% decrease in DPS: heard it here first!  best player ever just quit the game (me), and more are following.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #28 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 5:28pm:
more than a 50% decrease in DPS: heard it here first!  best player in my anus just quit the game (Todd), and more are following. 

IP Logged

yardarm
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 5:28pm:
heard it here first!  best player ever just quit the game (me),

[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 2:14pm:
[] wrote on Oct 22nd, 2015 at 5:26pm:
i'm dead serious about quitting; done.

[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 2:13pm:
I said I was quitting the game, and I did;

??

[] wrote on Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:02am:
I just logged on after a good 5 days off

Someone should probably point out to QueenNoobNoob that this is the forth or fifth time we heard it from her.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #30 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:30am:

Shouldn't this pic be in the gnomes thread?

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Oct 24th, 2015 at 8:21am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Flipton
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Nov 13th, 2015 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Let's feast our eyes on where little Pay4Pals got started just a month ago, revel in how retarded the content of his boobies is, laugh at how he tries to fit in.

What a spanking he received. 

[] wrote on Oct 16th, 2015 at 1:20pm:
Proposed Change to Manyshot: from 4 arrows per shot to a formula that distributes EITHER 2 or 3 for an average of 2.41

Dev Calculations.

Now:
MS = 20 sec * 4 arrows/sec = 80
10k = 60 sec * 2.75 arrows/sec = 165
Nothing = 25 sec * 1 arrow/sec + 15 sec * 1.29 arrows/sec = 44
Total 289

Proposed (using Tensors for full bab, which is annoying so kindly change that to char level):
MS = 20 * 2.41 = 48
10k = 60 * 1.89 = 113
Nothing = 40 * 1.29 = 52
Total 213

you nigger faggots have no idea how bad this is for ranged builds.  if they implement this gay, jew, cuckolding, the adrenaline charged slayer arrows, whose damage gets applied to 4 arrows on every burst when manyshoting, will now only get applied to 2.41 arrows: that's an immediate DPS decrease of 44%.  If they nerf slayer arrow on top of this (they already said they would), that's going to tip the scales to well over a 50% drop in DPS (assuming they take only 6% damage off of slaying arrows, which they won't; it'll be more than that) and represent the single biggest nerfing, not just in ddo, but in video game history! 

no one, in any game, ever, has taken so many quality builds and just chucked them in the trash heap in a hearbeat.  this is the most authoritarian, heavy handed, "we just don't like that some people are uber" approach to video game management that I have ever seen: it reeks of incompetence (or they wouldn't be forced into a series of such drastic changes, endless patches, multiple hotfixes, etc.) and a lack of long-term planning (they literally have their heads completely up their asses.)  the funny thing is, those mathmetically illiterate assholes think they're dropping ranged DPS by "only 26.3%" because they have absolutely no command of basic arithmetic.  we're not talking equations here, were talking basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.  the developers are obviously products of a public education system that has failed to teach even minimal competence in math, and now ddo players are paying the price.

this "balancing" act is full of aids and fail; i really with the devs would drink bleach instead of fucking with the game evey 5 mins. "just because."

IP Logged

Kluege
Dragon Raider

Hi

Reply #33 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Here is how I like the AA and DWS updates:

-Dex to damage
-+ crit range
-+1 crit multiplier
-elemental arrows boost, stacking element tier 2-5 and spell power scaling.
-wisdom mod for paralyzing (if I come off elemental arrows) which boosts paralyze for most decent builds.
-boosting ranged power and spell power in DWS cap.

all in all I like the new way better.  Less burst and more persistent damage.  Much more persistent damage actually.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #34 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:48am
Print Post  
lol, Highlords!  Wake me up when you grab a clue, kid; were you really so bad at ranged that you think this nerf was an improvement?

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Nov 16th, 2015 at 11:48am:
lol, Highlords!  Wake me up when you grab a clue, kid; were you really so bad at ranged that you think this nerf was an improvement?

Wake me up when you grab a clue, kid; were you really so bad at ranged that you didn't know how manyshot worked?

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #36 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 9:39am
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1447827570

Quote:
Hi KNN, did you know that I can prove that you are lying or if you are telling the truth (no chance) in just five easy steps?

As long as you willing take part, I have made all the needed  arrangements with Strake to conduct that 5 step test in a way that will not only guarantee your privacy and anonymity. But also sort things out once and for all, I made the arrangements just in case you tried to come back.

So what if even with Strake's guarantee you still refuse to take part in this process?.... well then everyone here will finally have 100% proof that you are a delusional fantasist. 

But if you do take part and are proven to be telling the truth it is safe to say that you will pretty much own the Vault, no joke it will be all yours because I know for one that if you are telling the truth (near impossible) I will be choneing immediately, as will many friends.

Let me be very clear, as of right now those are your only two choices, your only two. You willingly take part in a very simple process or by trying to avoid the truth you will be outed as a joke for the umpteenth time and laughed out of the Vault by your own hand. 

To be fair I'm going to give you a several hours to decide, I will check back later, tomorrow morning. 

In the meantime I'm going to ignore ALL AND ANY POSTURING that you will no doubt engage in right after I post this, none of it matters to me, I only am interested in seeing this settled once and for all, you and your racist ignorance tire and bore me.

To that end I will ignore all your characteristic nonsense until I post a brand new thread in this forum tomorrow  morning. In that thread I will ask you for your decision,  giving you the opportunity to publicly either agree or refuse to take part in the simple 5 step test. I won't be entertaining any stories, excuses, abuse, I will only be looking for a yes or no answer.

Additionally you can PM me if you have any questions, and let me know your intentions or concerns you may have. But come the time I post that thread asking for your answer it will all be on you.

-Agree and we will be able to complete the 5 easy steps by the end of the day all while maintaining your anonymity.

-Or, refuse and every single person here on the vault will know that you are a liar terrified of being exposed. And I would guess that you will be given a rather nasty and embarrassing Vault title and Icon.

Play time is over KNN, it's time to put up or be a joke forever.

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #37 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:03am
Print Post  

Quote:
Hi KNN, did you know that I can prove that you are lying or if you are telling the truth (no chance) in just five easy steps?

As long as you willing take part, I have made all the needed  arrangements with Strake to conduct that 5 step test in a way that will not only guarantee your privacy and anonymity. But also sort things out once and for all, I made the arrangements just in case you tried to come back.

So what if even with Strake's guarantee you still refuse to take part in this process?.... well then everyone here will finally have 100% proof that you are a delusional fantasist. 

But if you do take part and are proven to be telling the truth it is safe to say that you will pretty much own the Vault, no joke it will be all yours because I know for one that if you are telling the truth (near impossible) I will be choneing immediately, as will many friends.

Let me be very clear, as of right now those are your only two choices, your only two. You willingly take part in a very simple process or by trying to avoid the truth you will be outed as a joke for the umpteenth time and laughed out of the Vault by your own hand. 

To be fair I'm going to give you a several hours to decide, I will check back later, tomorrow morning. 

In the meantime I'm going to ignore ALL AND ANY POSTURING that you will no doubt engage in right after I post this, none of it matters to me, I only am interested in seeing this settled once and for all, you and your racist ignorance tire and bore me.

To that end I will ignore all your characteristic nonsense until I post a brand new thread in this forum tomorrow  morning. In that thread I will ask you for your decision,  giving you the opportunity to publicly either agree or refuse to take part in the simple 5 step test. I won't be entertaining any stories, excuses, abuse, I will only be looking for a yes or no answer.

Additionally you can PM me if you have any questions, and let me know your intentions or concerns you may have. But come the time I post that thread asking for your answer it will all be on you.

-Agree and we will be able to complete the 5 easy steps by the end of the day all while maintaining your anonymity.

-Or, refuse and every single person here on the vault will know that you are a liar terrified of being exposed. And I would guess that you will be given a rather nasty and embarrassing Vault title and Icon.

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

totally
DQ Assaulter

Reply #38 - Nov 18th, 2015 at 10:07am
Print Post  

Quote:

Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #39 - Nov 19th, 2015 at 9:06am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 16th, 2015 at 1:20pm:
Proposed Change to Manyshot: from 4 arrows per shot to a formula that distributes EITHER 2 or 3 for an average of 2.41

Dev Calculations.

Now:
MS = 20 sec * 4 arrows/sec = 80
10k = 60 sec * 2.75 arrows/sec = 165
Nothing = 25 sec * 1 arrow/sec + 15 sec * 1.29 arrows/sec = 44
Total 289

Proposed (using Tensors for full bab, which is annoying so kindly change that to char level):
MS = 20 * 2.41 = 48
10k = 60 * 1.89 = 113
Nothing = 40 * 1.29 = 52
Total 213

you nigger faggots have no idea how bad this is for ranged builds.  if they implement this gay, jew, cuckolding, the adrenaline charged slayer arrows, whose damage gets applied to 4 arrows on every burst when manyshoting, will now only get applied to 2.41 arrows: that's an immediate DPS decrease of 44%.  If they nerf slayer arrow on top of this (they already said they would), that's going to tip the scales to well over a 50% drop in DPS (assuming they take only 6% damage off of slaying arrows, which they won't; it'll be more than that) and represent the single biggest nerfing, not just in ddo, but in video game history! 

no one, in any game, ever, has taken so many quality builds and just chucked them in the trash heap in a hearbeat.  this is the most authoritarian, heavy handed, "we just don't like that some people are uber" approach to video game management that I have ever seen: it reeks of incompetence (or they wouldn't be forced into a series of such drastic changes, endless patches, multiple hotfixes, etc.) and a lack of long-term planning (they literally have their heads completely up their asses.)  the funny thing is, those mathmetically illiterate assholes think they're dropping ranged DPS by "only 26.3%" because they have absolutely no command of basic arithmetic.  we're not talking equations here, were talking basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.  the developers are obviously products of a public education system that has failed to teach even minimal competence in math, and now ddo players are paying the price.

this "balancing" act is full of aids and fail; i really with the devs would drink bleach instead of fucking with the game evey 5 mins. "just because."

important note: elemental arrows descrtipitons are all copypaste from the acid arrow elem arrow description.
i mean wow how effin lazy turdbin is.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint