Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Must check PMs more regularly (Read 50456 times)
Yobai
Epic Poster

Re: It's over here Noobnoob!
Reply #75 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 3:16pm:
(s)he is just a DramaKween... (s)he doesn't want to come where he might put in his real place :
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/54289808.jpg

his imaginary friend sock Dohj is posting.  it's fun watching him try to cheer himself up.

« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 3:58pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Re: Must check PMs more regularly
Reply #76 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 3:57pm:
his imaginary friend sock Dohj is posting.  it's fun watching him try to cheer himself up.

Like watching someone try to suck themselves off.  Horrifying.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #77 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:00pm:
Like watching someone try to suck themselves off.  Horrifying.

'someone?'  no.  more like

IP Logged

dojhs
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:00pm:
Like watching someone try to suck themselves off.  Horrifying

Aww  Embarrassed But you should be used to that, thought that was a common practice here, acording to my experience this is pretty much what the vault is about no, Fag?  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:32pm by dojhs »  

[] wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:32pm:
You seem upset Yardarm, why?  Is it because you can only take a Yard of a man's Arm up your ass when getting fisted, you  fake-tought, leather-waring, macho-man, Blue Oyster tango dancing, Village People wanna be faggot?

[] wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 10:40pm:
You're the multi-sock faggot tthat just got exposed.  With all your socking, you must have no (none, zero [0]) life.  Takes alot of time, don it?

[] wrote on Oct 28th, 2015 at 9:29pm:
Everyone keeps PM-ing me teling me what a fucking dumbass you are, and that I shouldn't even acknowledge you.  Furthermore, they say you're just jumping on the jock-ride-KinNigNog's-nuts bandwagon in a futile, pathetic, worm-like attempt to improve your own standing in this "community' (FUCK LOL!) and that I should ignore you.

By everyone, I mean the hissing sound that comes outta my dick .5 secs. before taking a piss that led me to call it "The King Cobra."

Faggot.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #79 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
dojhs wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:32pm:
Aww  Embarrassed But you should be used to that, thought that was a common practice here, acording to my experience this is pretty much what the vault is about no, Fag?  Grin

how is it that your Dohj sock is even worse at trolling than your knob sock?  talent.

and yeah.  the fake sp errrors aren't sock armor bro.  keep trying.

IP Logged

dojhs
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:37pm:
how is it that your Dohj sock is even worse at trolling than your knob sock?  talent

You are right in one thing, hes way better trolling than i am  Wink

One only need to see how desperate you all seem to get rid of him to realize hes quite good at it, and funny  Grin

You seem upset Yardarm, why?  Is it because you can only take a Yard of a man's Arm up your ass when getting fisted, you  fake-tought, leather-waring, macho-man, Blue Oyster tango dancing, Village People wanna be faggot?

You're the multi-sock faggot tthat just got exposed.  With all your socking, you must have no (none, zero [0]) life.  Takes alot of time, don it?

Everyone keeps PM-ing me teling me what a fucking dumbass you are, and that I shouldn't even acknowledge you.  Furthermore, they say you're just jumping on the jock-ride-KinNigNog's-nuts bandwagon in a futile, pathetic, worm-like attempt to improve your own standing in this "community' (FUCK LOL!) and that I should ignore you.

By everyone, I mean the hissing sound that comes outta my dick .5 secs. before taking a piss that led me to call it "The King Cobra."

Faggot.

IP Logged

dojhs
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
You can preted you are having fun with him, but then why not want him here forever for fun?  Smiley

Nah you all want to get rid of him ASAP cuz hes causing some pain on your arses everytime you take a sit , and thats funny as hell, first time i see that happen  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:46pm by dojhs »  

Faggot.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #82 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Read the OP 'AzureDragonas', does it sound like someone we have heard here before?

not surprised.  same 5th grade literacy level on display.
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:49pm by Yobai »  

IP Logged

dojhs
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
I loved specially how he destroyed multiple tards and multiple socks all together in the copy-pasta thread, they seem so BUTHURT now  Angry

Faggot.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #84 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Oct 22nd, 2015 at 8:41pm:
Hag Master

Hey i'm silvertoke69 on the hoppers , i signed up on the vault this week, this is my 2 attempt at trying to establish myself. so far i'm trying to use some shock-tactics and funny fake racist shit to carve out a little spot and a rep. but 4 the past 2 days the bitch yardarm has been fucking with every post I make, repsting my quotes with fucking numbers and shity little comments.

i seen him do it before, it's fucking annoying as fuck and could start to make me look weakass, some guys he's done it to b4 warned me that he gets off on it, that he's gonna get worse the long it goes.

Thats why i need a favor from you. i know you're not very vault active anymore but i heard thru the hopper grapvine that you still have a lot pull and sometimes trade favors for help and that yardarms guild still owes you big. Can we maybe make a deal where you get yardrm off my ass and even 2 help me a little bit to establish myself on the vault? if you could do that i would hook you up dawg big time, whatever you need, pvts, in-game shit, tp codes or ill do straight cash by paypal whatever it takes to get it done.

thanks for your considertion

Just wanted to remind you, KNN, this happened.  This is the thread you should be in but you're on the wrong account.  Let's talk about this.
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:49pm by Mr Reilly »  

- Zorro

IP Logged

dojhs
Dirty Sock

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
He fucking linked it lol! and the tards still coudn't get what was going on......  Undecided

Priceless  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:51pm by dojhs »  

Faggot.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #86 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:48pm:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1446162340/49#49

Just wanted to remind you, KNN, this happened.  This is the thread you should be in but you're on the wrong account.  Let's talk about this.

love how he can't keep track of his accounts and doubles down on the 'nuh-uh that's not me!  I'm not as cool as that guy.'   Grin

IP Logged

Overmind
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:51pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

People kill guns
Ex Member

Reply #88 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
dojhs wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:48pm:
I loved specially how he destroyed multiple tards and multiple socks all together in the copy-pasta thread, they seem so BUTHURT now  Angry

KNN you need to make more of an effort, this statement is so self-serving and transparently you that it's ridiculous.
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:52pm by »  

IP Logged

LordHumungus
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Fuck I've been doing it all wrong. I went with:
Make Vault account.
Get disillusioned with game for a while.
Forget about vault for nearly 2 years.
See random mention of "board that can't be named"  on mobos.
Come to vault and post some debatably relevant shit along with some nice boob gifs and the occasional donut.

If I had know I could just try to bribe someone with some shit from one of my green bags, I'd be fucking swimming in cred like Scrooge McDuck.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #90 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
IKR?

Makes you wonder if this is the first time that somebody was crass enough to try it, or if this was just the first time Hags turned somebody down  Cheesy

Surely the heavys like Strake, Dropbear, or Rubbins could demand top dollar for such "mentoring"?  Think what OldCoaly could demand?
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:20pm by »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
How about the line of Revolving credit that Revalting demands of his interns?  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:23pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Hey? I thought KNN was coming over here to this thread..... I wonder where he ended up?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #93 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
dojhs wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 4:45pm:
You can preted you are having fun with him, but then why not want him here forever for fun?

You can't have satire without someone to ridicule.

Grand wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:23pm:
How about the line of Revolving credit that Revalting demands of his interns? 

First time I tried to set up a Ponzi scheme, I got it autocorrected to "Fonzi scheme". God damn. I was so confused.

Still can't stop jumping sharks.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #94 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 7:48pm:
Hey? I thought KNN was coming over here to this thread..... I wonder where he ended up?

He did, he logged in as Dojhs.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:06pm:
First time I tried to set up a Ponzi scheme, I got it autocorrected to "Fonzi scheme". God damn. I was so confused.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #96 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Oct 30th, 2015 at 8:11pm:
He did, he logged in as Dojhs.

giggle giggle

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #97 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 10:03pm
Print Post  

Did not inspire investor confidence the way I'd hoped.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #98 - Oct 30th, 2015 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
drama level is over 9000

IP Logged

Merl
Korthos Resident

Sock Acct