Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) The Player's Council and Special Snowflakes (Read 43386 times)
[]
Madame President

Re: The Player's Council and Special Snowflakes
Reply #200 - Jan 17th, 2016 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
I dreamt of your posts last night, Reilly.  I visualized a parade of images that I guess my subconscious mind associates with yout thought processes: flaming skulls, human sacrifice, mothers cradling and singing sweet lullabys to dead babies. With each passing moment, I got the feeling that I was descending toward a place where hope could find no purchase. Reaching the bottom of that abyss was terribly liberating as I realized I could sink no further into despair.  Then I woke up and had some cereal (Captain Crunch, All Berry baby.)

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #201 - Jan 17th, 2016 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 17th, 2016 at 4:54pm:
No, no it's not; it's all YOU have.  You're a fucking retard that generates the stupidest comments on this board; that's what I got to work with.

Are you upset?

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #202 - Jan 17th, 2016 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 17th, 2016 at 5:08pm:
Oh mighty troll, who has no teeth and cannot bark.  Still no proof of trolling anyone.  Still no proof of outing socks.  Just running to the end of your leash to choke.

You have given him over a week to cough up one post or quote that showed he had trolled anyone..... and nothing. 

Which is pretty surprising, you would think that a guy who got taken down 8 times in the last week by 6 different posters would at least have a inkling, but nope.

Silver-lining: every time P4P makes a post in response to your challenge saying he has 'trolled' someone "lots!" but fails to produce a link or even one stinking quote it's almost as damaging as the stuff you, Flav, and peeps have done to him this week yourselves.

So, I guess we could say the one person he has seriously fucked with and taken down is P4P.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #203 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 9:07am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jan 17th, 2016 at 11:37pm:
You have given him over a week to cough up one post or quote that showed he had trolled anyone..... and nothing. 

Which is pretty surprising, you would think that a guy who got taken down 8 times in the last week by 6 different posters would at least have a inkling, but nope.

Silver-lining: every time P4P makes a post in response to your challenge saying he has 'trolled' someone "lots!" but fails to produce a link or even one stinking quote it's almost as damaging as the stuff you, Flav, and peeps have done to him this week yourselves.

So, I guess we could say the one person he has seriously fucked with and taken down is P4P.

Trolled your faggot ass into straight-up admitting you're fucking gay.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #204 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:35am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 9:07am:
Trolled your faggot ass into straight-up admitting you're fucking gay.

When did this happen?  Where was that post?  Maybe I just missed it, man.  Could you link that?

- Zorro

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #205 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:35am:
When did this happen?  Where was that post?  Maybe I just missed it, man.  Could you link that?

You wouldn't understand it Reilly, he posted it in basic English.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #206 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:52am
Print Post  
[] wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:41am:
You wouldn't understand it Reilly, he posted it in basic English.

Yeah, you're probably right.  I just have trouble finding all of these posts you keep talking about cause there is so much written in the vault each day and I only have so much time to read that I have to stick with the posts that exist and can't get to the ones that are fictional.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:53am by Mr Reilly »  

- Zorro

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #207 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 2:56pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:35am:

Your sentences are too long and complicated for that mental invalid.  You might try dumbing it down to the following:  "Pics or it didn't happen."

Granted, even that won't work.  People have been requesting verifiable proof of his outlandish claims since week 1 and he has yet to deliver.  Any time he has come posted his "facts", he gets destroyed due to the mass stupidity in them.  He has learned to stay far, far away from anything remotely resembling proof and facts.

At this point I think he has succeeded in trolling the Vault purely by accident.  He has been puking nonsensical, controversial garbage all over the Vault for months and yet even now, every time he posts, certain people jump all over it in some sort of odd, almost Pavlonian response. 

He has certainly succeeded in significantly lowering the Vault's already low signal to noise ratio.  Hell, he managed to be annoying enough that several people wrote scripts to block his posts.  That's impressive on a site like the Vault.

The best way that the Vault as a whole could pwn this idiot is to completely stop responding to him, thus depriving him of the attention he is clearly seeking and currently getting in spades.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2016 at 2:58pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #208 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 3:49pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 10:52am:
I only have so much time to read that I have to stick with the posts that exist and can't get to the ones that are fictional.

it's like p4p is the vault's very own Chai.  only younger and more retarded.  and more sexually repressed.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2016 at 3:50pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #209 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 2:56pm:
Your sentences are too long and complicated for that mental invalid.

I've reduced it to 2 words before and it was still too much for him.  Spelling it out doesn't seem to work, either.

Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
Prove it

Mr Reilly wrote on Jan 11th, 2016 at 12:20pm:
Never happened.

Apparently all of this trolling happened in a vault that exists in an alternate universe where I can only imagine P4Ps isn't a complete failure and Turbine has their shit together.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2016 at 8:04pm by Mr Reilly »  

- Zorro

IP Logged

Cyto
Korthos Resident

Cunts!

Reply #210 - Jan 18th, 2016 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Although, ya know, it's nice to know puerto is still insecure enough about his sexuality to see someone's (imagined) orientation as an insult.
I guess that's a side effect of the shit he takes whilst performing backalley services down by the docks.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #211 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 8:16am
Print Post  
It's actually surprising to you that Gland's a fucking worhtless faggot?

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Infract that man!
Reply #212 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/470569-2015-Player-Council-Redux?p=576...

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
This was beneath you, please refrain from this type of thing in the future Varg, you don't need to go out of you way to denigrate the questions and opinions of concerned but powerless players because their questions touch on some uncomfortable truths. In the end you, the developers will do what you think is best for the game, and there is nothing that players like Mindos or others who disagree can do about that, it's the nature of the developer/customer relationship. But to come back months after what for some (not myself) was a unpopular change was put into effect over their objections and to rub someone was still complaining's face in it by this diminishing tactic? it's uncalled for. You could have easily ignored it, just left it alone, the changes his post complained about are water under the bridge and this was some simple squawking and complaining after the fact, surely player's can still do that can't they? Without having someone who has all the power like yourself coming back to snark them down for that as well?

I love it when fanbois still butthurt over nerfs search for any excuse to bitch at the Devs who they blame, no matter how transparent the complaint!  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Infract that man!
Reply #213 - Jan 19th, 2016 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 9:27pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/470569-2015-Player-Council-Redux?p=576...

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I love it when fanbois still butthurt over nerfs search for any excuse to bitch at the Devs who they blame, no matter how transparent the complaint!  Grin Grin Grin

Probably one of ours, probably even Rubbins' sock  Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #214 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Cyto wrote on Jan 18th, 2016 at 8:22pm:
Although, ya know, it's nice to know puerto is still insecure enough about his sexuality to see someone's (imagined) orientation as an insult.
I guess that's a side effect of the shit he takes whilst performing backalley services down by the docks.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #215 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 4:45am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jan 19th, 2016 at 9:27pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Strong the Butthurt is in that one.

It's probably a Puerto Potty sock as only her can have that much butthurt over Manyshot. ( and the join date would fit with the fact that his main account got banned after ranting over Manyshot )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #216 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 4:45am:
Strong the Butthurt is in that one.

It's probably a Puerto Potty sock as only her can have that much butthurt over Manyshot. ( and the join date would fit with the fact that his main account got banned after ranting over Manyshot )

manyshot turned into manywhine.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #217 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 5:22am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 4:45am:
It's probably a Puerto Potty sock

no. that guy isn't as intelligent as nignog.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #218 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 6:01am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 4:55am:
manyshot turned into manywhine.

Giggity.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #219 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 5:22am:
no. that guy isn't as intelligent as nignog.

Wowsers.  I didn't think someone could be dumber than that and still know how to turn on a computer.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #220 - Jan 20th, 2016 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jan 20th, 2016 at 2:34pm:
Wowsers.  I didn't think someone could be dumber than that and still know how to turn on a computer.

Well I'm sure the bartender turns on the 'terminals' for him  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Send TopicPrint