Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Build Request: Max-Wis Clonk (Read 9612 times)
Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Build Request: Max-Wis Clonk
Dec 13th, 2016 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
IGNORE THIS THREAD. This is a dumb idea.

Grin

But seriously.

I need something semi-viable. I don't think melee clonk is it.
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2016 at 1:37pm by Head-Meat »  

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Build Request: Max-Wis Clonk
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 12:44pm:
3. Quivering Palm DC

Requires 15 monk levels Cheesy

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Dont do it now, there is word around that they are working on a universal tree that will have wisd to damage hit like harper does.
Clonks are lets say terrible now,
You could make it fun tho with new shintao tree but requires giving up mass heal/implo/ene drain and focusing more on monk levels
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2016 at 6:33pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 6:29pm:
Dont do it now, there is word around that they are working on a universal tree that will have wisd to damage hit like harper does.

U34 was just pushed back into "first quarter 2017" from the planned release of 2016.  The excuse being coding is hard.  Rock stars don't like to write documentation, and they have no real QA team, or if they do it either fails to QA or gets stepped on by management too often to be worth having in the first place.  Except rock stars don't like testing things either, and someone has to be blamed for the bugs that go live.

So I'd not hold my breath on any Turbine update before running a build I wanted to run.  But at the same time, I'd not run a build that is gimped out the starting gate.  Mediocrity I don't mind, but there has to be some strong points to even get to mediocrity.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2016 at 7:01pm by Frank »  

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #4 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 7:00pm:
U34 was just pushed back into "first quarter 2017" from the planned release of 2016.  The excuse being coding is hard.  Rock stars don't like to write documentation, and they have no real QA team, or if they do it either fails to QA or gets stepped on by management too often to be worth having in the first place.  Except rock stars don't like testing things either, and someone has to be blamed for the bugs that go live.

So I'd not hold my breath on any Turbine update before running a build I wanted to run.  But at the same time, I'd not run a build that is gimped out the starting gate.  Mediocrity I don't mind, but there has to be some strong points to even get to mediocrity.

I might be away for a year, but seems like things didnt change at turdbine hq..
Sigh
(if you just came back meat, best stick to a fotm build like warlocks or shiradi abomination zombies, since that way you wont hit a wall with frustration in case you want to run hardest content)

IP Logged

Yojimbo
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 6:29pm:
, there is word around that they are working on a universal tree

Lelouch wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 7:36pm:
I might be away for a year,

Any chance that you are just full of crap and making things up now?  Huh

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Wis tree is confirmed but date is TBD.
Do monk OR cleric IMO. There's not enough feats to do both and 3 monk levels sacrifices spell pen, and caster levels. 9 monk 11 cleric if you want a PL of a cleric on a monk.

Either way Shinto has some fun stuff.

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
Wis tree is confirmed but date is TBD.

I hadn't even heard that the new tree was certain to have Wiz to hit and/or damage.  Just that they were going to do it.  The concept really pisses me off, since they have had years to work on the class passes and they still aren't done. Those at least have a framework, and they have almost entirely stolen some existing parts either from the class who is getting the pass or from other enhance trees, and only needed to fill in a few gaps and make sure they managed to actually fix the stupid stuff.

But rather than fix another class, and both Druid and FvS are premium classes (and Arti, but they gave it some spell power and called it a day a while back.  And Monk, but they just did that so no real chance to fix the remaining issues) , they will spend development hours on a Harper equivalent and then slap a hefty TP price on it.  It had better be OP as all hell or I'll just point and laugh as I did with gnome/deep gnome.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #8 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 9:35pm:
I hadn't even heard that the new tree was certain to have Wiz to hit and/or damage.  Just that they were going to do it.  The concept really pisses me off, since they have had years to work on the class passes and they still aren't done. Those at least have a framework, and they have almost entirely stolen some existing parts either from the class who is getting the pass or from other enhance trees, and only needed to fill in a few gaps and make sure they managed to actually fix the stupid stuff.

But rather than fix another class, and both Druid and FvS are premium classes (and Arti, but they gave it some spell power and called it a day a while back.  And Monk, but they just did that so no real chance to fix the remaining issues) , they will spend development hours on a Harper equivalent and then slap a hefty TP price on it.  It had better be OP as all hell or I'll just point and laugh as I did with gnome/deep gnome.

Funniest shit you've ever posted, Frank.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #9 - Dec 13th, 2016 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Any chance that you are just full of crap and making things up now?  Huh

Nope, i came back and am trying to effectively use my time by checking all shit devs post so that i can figure what to play

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #10 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 9:02am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 2:47pm:
Requires 15 monk levels Cheesy

Oops.. forgot that one

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #11 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 11:56am
Print Post  
It's not going to be optimal, but a build that would work would be a 17/3 cleric monk.  I've run this and the 18/2 FvS/Monk variant but not since the cap was 24. 

Basics:

Max wis, level ups.
Dex at 16 or 18 (if you go elf instead of human)
Con at 16 or 14.

Melee:  use the dex to hit/damage in NS tree.  Use wraps.  The damage will be light, but you should mostly be hitting helpless mobs, so that should make it servicable.

Defense:  PRR/MRR will be shit in pj's.  The goal is to not get hit.  Crank up the dodge.  Wear ghostly, blur, and be displaced non-stop.  (elf for the dragon mark is an option here, but it costs a bit).  With the Wis and Dex as close to maxxed as possible, you should have a solid AC. High dex = usable evasion on the spell damage side.  Strong CC is the core of this build, so if they aren't moving, they can't hit you.  Overall, when combined with self healing, you should be pretty tough to kill. 

DC's:  They won't be great, but they should be workable.  You might need to be strategic.  Use Destruction, Implosion, Stunning Fist, and Dire Charge against weak fort save mobs.  Use GC against weak will save mobs.  Use Comet Fall against weak reflex save mobs.  You can get the DC's high enough that if you attack the weak save, you will get no-fail.  You won't be high enough to implode everything in LE regardless of mob type.

AoE:  A weak area when soloing.  When in a party, let the AoE kings do their thing.  Just CC/Instakill and beat on one mob at time.  Take hellball at level 28 to toss in some AoE DPS for when soloing.  One of the problems with the divine DC build is that your best AoE spell (BB) requires the mobs to not be CC'd. 

Bosses:  Your boss DPS will be light.  This is another weak area of soloing.  You can DoT it up and do ranged light damage or wade in and beat on it and heal thru.  I like Dire Charge more for the CC it brings because clerics don't have a good AoE Fort save CC option on a short timer, but you could swap in Arcane Pulse and/or sneak in Ruin to help with the single target DPS issue. 

Feats:  Stunning Fist, Dodge, Completionist(or PL Wiz or Dragonmark), TWF, ITWF, IC Bludgeon, Heighten, Quicken, Precision, OC, Master of Forms, Perfect TWF, Hellball, Grandmaster of Forms, Dire Charge, Scion of Astral Plane, Ruin.  Or something like that.  (As I said, I've not done a Clonk or an FvS/Monk since the level cap was 24, so I'm theorycrafting the ED feats and capstone stuff.  Mixing what I used to do with what is possible now and is done on other builds.)

AP, I'd go mostly DD for the spell pen and DC's to T5, RS for the energy burst and some healing boosts, Warpriest for the defense, toughness, sactuary, blur and inflame, and Shintao up thru Jade Strike.  Dip in NS for the dex stuff.  If you have room, grab some low hanging fruit in Henshin for PRR, MP, and Ki Bolt, Finishing moves DC's. 

With the character you are talking about, I'd expect at least a +5 tome, so your Wis should be:

7 levels
5 tome
3 enh
2 completionist
2 ship
15 enhance item
7 insight item
4 quality item
1 execptional augment
2 profane item
=66 (not even working hard here.  Easy to improve)

+28 on DC's

That will give you DC's on all spells in the 61-62 range with heighten on.  Specific schools could be in the mid-60's depending on enhancements, PL's, ED's.  That is enough to attack weak saves on all mobs.

Your Stunning Fist DC will be 80-85 range, depending on gear and PL's.  Dire Charge should be in the 90's.  You might be able to get it higher, but you will probably be sacrificing something else.  This is a build that isn't going to excel at any one thing.  It does several things well.  That is somewhat counter to the LE build model. 

More than enough for EH/LH and servicable on EE/LE, especially if you play smart. 

I know, not a full build post, but it's a framework you can flesh out from there if you want.  Some of the better builders here can probably offer some improvements/suggestions. 

« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2016 at 12:37pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #12 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 12:44pm:
For fun/soloing but hopefully viableish in LH+

Priorities in rough order:

1. Survive LE
2. Stunning fist DC
3. Quivering Palm DC
4. Casting DC
5. Melee Damage (unarmed)
6. Heal Amp for Fists of Light/Aura

Toon is currently a lvl 28 THF BF Pally with 25ish PLs. No Warlock PL.

Is QP viable at all anymore? I remember they both nerfed tactics DCs AND came out with content with huge fort saves at about the same time. Is that still the case?

DC casting just isn't going to realistically happen at the same time as survivable melee.

I could build you a survivable DC cleric, but then the monk levels won't add much.

I could build you a survivable silvanus maul kensei, but then the cleric levels won't add much.

The only way I could see to be decent at DPS, spell DCs, and surviving would be a shuriken build. Something like Morninglord 12 cleric/6 monk/2 fighter.

I wasn't really impressed with the monk pass. It didn't do enough for unarmed combat IMO. I will probably get around to running an unarmed build for nostalgia, but when I do it will be something like this:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1476986788

Also, if you really want max wis you need to reclaim completionist. Maybe do a warlock life first?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2016 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 12:06pm:
DC casting just isn't going to realistically happen at the same time as survivable melee.

I could build you a survivable DC cleric, but then the monk levels won't add much.

I could build you a survivable silvanus maul kensei, but then the cleric levels won't add much.

The only way I could see to be decent at DPS, spell DCs, and surviving would be a shuriken build. Something like Morninglord 12 cleric/6 monk/2 fighter.

I wasn't really impressed with the monk pass. It didn't do enough for unarmed combat IMO. I will probably get around to running an unarmed build for nostalgia, but when I do it will be something like this:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1476986788

Also, if you really want max wis you need to reclaim completionist. Maybe do a warlock life first?

They are adding 3w into shintao tree, 18 and 20 core 1 and 2w with wraps amd sneak clickie into last tier of ninja /forgot if its in last one that was posted for ninja
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2016 at 10:27pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Deltabravo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 11:56am:
It's not going to be optimal, but a build that would work would be a 17/3 cleric monk.  I've run this and the 18/2 FvS/Monk variant but not since the cap was 24. 

Basics:

Max wis, level ups.
Dex at 16 or 18 (if you go elf instead of human)
Con at 16 or 14.

Melee:  use the dex to hit/damage in NS tree.  Use wraps.  The damage will be light, but you should mostly be hitting helpless mobs, so that should make it servicable.

Defense:  PRR/MRR will be shit in pj's.  The goal is to not get hit.  Crank up the dodge.  Wear ghostly, blur, and be displaced non-stop.  (elf for the dragon mark is an option here, but it costs a bit).  With the Wis and Dex as close to maxxed as possible, you should have a solid AC. High dex = usable evasion on the spell damage side.  Strong CC is the core of this build, so if they aren't moving, they can't hit you.  Overall, when combined with self healing, you should be pretty tough to kill. 

DC's:  They won't be great, but they should be workable.  You might need to be strategic.  Use Destruction, Implosion, Stunning Fist, and Dire Charge against weak fort save mobs.  Use GC against weak will save mobs.  Use Comet Fall against weak reflex save mobs.  You can get the DC's high enough that if you attack the weak save, you will get no-fail.  You won't be high enough to implode everything in LE regardless of mob type.

AoE:  A weak area when soloing.  When in a party, let the AoE kings do their thing.  Just CC/Instakill and beat on one mob at time.  Take hellball at level 28 to toss in some AoE DPS for when soloing.  One of the problems with the divine DC build is that your best AoE spell (BB) requires the mobs to not be CC'd. 

Bosses:  Your boss DPS will be light.  This is another weak area of soloing.  You can DoT it up and do ranged light damage or wade in and beat on it and heal thru.  I like Dire Charge more for the CC it brings because clerics don't have a good AoE Fort save CC option on a short timer, but you could swap in Arcane Pulse and/or sneak in Ruin to help with the single target DPS issue. 

Feats:  Stunning Fist, Dodge, Completionist(or PL Wiz or Dragonmark), TWF, ITWF, IC Bludgeon, Heighten, Quicken, Precision, OC, Master of Forms, Perfect TWF, Hellball, Grandmaster of Forms, Dire Charge, Scion of Astral Plane, Ruin.  Or something like that.  (As I said, I've not done a Clonk or an FvS/Monk since the level cap was 24, so I'm theorycrafting the ED feats and capstone stuff.  Mixing what I used to do with what is possible now and is done on other builds.)

AP, I'd go mostly DD for the spell pen and DC's to T5, RS for the energy burst and some healing boosts, Warpriest for the defense, toughness, sactuary, blur and inflame, and Shintao up thru Jade Strike.  Dip in NS for the dex stuff.  If you have room, grab some low hanging fruit in Henshin for PRR, MP, and Ki Bolt, Finishing moves DC's. 

With the character you are talking about, I'd expect at least a +5 tome, so your Wis should be:

7 levels
5 tome
3 enh
2 completionist
2 ship
15 enhance item
7 insight item
4 quality item
1 execptional augment
2 profane item
=66 (not even working hard here.  Easy to improve)

+28 on DC's

That will give you DC's on all spells in the 61-62 range with heighten on.  Specific schools could be in the mid-60's depending on enhancements, PL's, ED's.  That is enough to attack weak saves on all mobs.

Your Stunning Fist DC will be 80-85 range, depending on gear and PL's.  Dire Charge should be in the 90's.  You might be able to get it higher, but you will probably be sacrificing something else.  This is a build that isn't going to excel at any one thing.  It does several things well.  That is somewhat counter to the LE build model. 

More than enough for EH/LH and servicable on EE/LE, especially if you play smart. 

I know, not a full build post, but it's a framework you can flesh out from there if you want.  Some of the better builders here can probably offer some improvements/suggestions. 

Iam useing a Clonk build with 17 cleric 3 monk.. works great even on LE. np at all. Iam not useing the feats you got there. I dont use BB often only to get some agro or to gang mobs together for a direcharge ram. or Greater command. My favorit spell is Greater command. and if you use it right its a great CC spell-

i was trying to put in a picture of my stats only selfbuffed. and no +7 tomes. no cookies or pots not completionist NO epic PL either. so can be alot better with some work.

ATM stats are as follows. CAnt sadly tell what the DC of my spells are s he is a lvl 11 ranger atm Tongue working on my PL -But i rember destruction being just over 80. that is without useing temp DC improvements.

88 STR
48 DEX
54 con
27 INT
82 WIS
54 CHA

2671 SPELL POINT
1638 HIT POINT

88 FORT SAVE
71 REFLEX SAVE
89 WILL SAVE

57 SPELL RESS
215% FORT

182 AC

108 PRR
40 MRR

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2016 at 11:46am by Deltabravo »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #15 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Deltabravo wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 11:39am:
Iam useing a Clonk build with 17 cleric 3 monk.. works great even on LE. np at all. Iam not useing the feats you got there. I dont use BB often only to get some agro or to gang mobs together for a direcharge ram. or Greater command. My favorit spell is Greater command. and if you use it right its a great CC spell-

i was trying to put in a picture of my stats only selfbuffed. and no +7 tomes. no cookies or pots not completionist NO epic PL either. so can be alot better with some work.

ATM stats are as follows. CAnt sadly tell what the DC of my spells are s he is a lvl 11 ranger atm Tongue working on my PL -But i rember destruction being just over 80. that is without useing temp DC improvements.

88 STR
48 DEX
54 con
27 INT
82 WIS
54 CHA

2671 SPELL POINT
1638 HIT POINT

88 FORT SAVE
71 REFLEX SAVE
89 WILL SAVE

57 SPELL RESS
215% FORT

182 AC

108 PRR
40 MRR

That looks like a very strong build.  What feats did you go with?

Those stats are interesting as well.  I assume the strength is with Divine Might running?

Every stat can easily have a +13 from boats, completionist, Litany, and tome.  So, a bare minimum of a 21 with a starting stat of 8.  I'd be curious to see your gear layout.  There seem to be 5 stats where you are hitting base stat, insightful, and quality bonuses because you are sporting 48+ on all of them.  That is 15 gear slots.   As each character has 14 slots for gear with an average of 3 effects per slot, that is 42 effects.  Call it 45 with some 4 effect named items.  Giving 1/3rd to stats can be costly. 

You want some combination of:

Deadly
Insight Deadly
Quality Deadly
Accuracy
Insight Accuracy
Quality Accuracy
Speed
Alacrity
Doublestrike
Insight Doublestrike
Sheltering
Fort
Insight Fort
Insight PRR
Resistance
Stunning
Insight Stun (or CM)
Quality Stun (or CM)
Dodge
Insight Dodge
Spell Focus
Insight Spell Focus
Spell Pen
Insight Spell Pen
Nat Armor
Parrying
Ghostly
Blurry
Lesser Displace
SR
Insight SR
Deception
SA
Insight SA
Concentration/Con Skill
Insight Concentration/Con Skill
False Life
Insight False Life
Vitality
Wizardry
Hamp
Insight Hamp
Good Luck
Shroud HP

That is 45 effects.  You probably need to cross off somewhere between 15 and 20 of them.

I think this was a fun build to play back when the cap was 20 or 24.  I'm curious to see how you have it setup now.  I think it can still be a great build, but there are some tough trade offs to make.

EDIT:  Just to be clear, I'm not doubting your build nor am I trying to crap on it.  Looking to learn here what you are doing, cause it sounds strong. 

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:20pm by Asheras »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #16 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
These stats are suspect

IP Logged

Lhynn
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
They should really implement intuitive strike.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #18 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Dec 13th, 2016 at 8:57pm:
Do monk OR cleric IMO.

No kidding. Clonk concept died with Motu.
What's the point of combining shitty caster with shitty melee ?
That applies to every "theorycrafted" caster and melee or caster and ranged toon.

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2016 at 3:39pm by Wipe »  

IP Logged

Deltabravo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:12pm:
Re: Build Request: Max-Wis Clonk    Deltabravo wrote Today at 11:39am:

ATM stats are as follows. CAnt sadly tell what the DC of my spells are s he is a lvl 11 ranger atm  working on my PL -But i rember destruction being just over 80. that is without useing temp DC improvements.

88 STR
48 DEX
54 con
27 INT
82 WIS
54 CHA

2671 SPELL POINT
1638 HIT POINT

88 FORT SAVE
71 REFLEX SAVE
89 WILL SAVE

57 SPELL RESS
215% FORT

182 AC

108 PRR
40 MRR

That looks like a very strong build.  What feats did you go with?

Those stats are interesting as well.  I assume the strength is with Divine Might running? YES

Every stat can easily have a +13 from boats, completionist, Litany, and tome.  So, a bare minimum of a 21 with a starting stat of 8.  I'd be curious to see your gear layout.  There seem to be 5 stats where you are hitting base stat, insightful, and quality bonuses because you are sporting 48+ on all of them.  That is 15 gear slots.   As each character has 14 slots for gear with an average of 3 effects per slot, that is 42 effects.  Call it 45 with some 4 effect named items.  Giving 1/3rd to stats can be costly. Remeber i dont need insight full bonus to strenght so thats a lsot free to work with there. .

You want some combination of:

Deadly
Insight Deadly
Quality Deadly
Accuracy
Insight Accuracy
Quality Accuracy
Speed
Alacrity
Doublestrike
Insight Doublestrike
Sheltering
Fort
Insight Fort
Insight PRR
Resistance
Stunning
Insight Stun (or CM)
Quality Stun (or CM)
Dodge
Insight Dodge
Spell Focus
Insight Spell Focus
Spell Pen
Insight Spell Pen
Nat Armor
Parrying
Ghostly
Blurry
Lesser Displace
SR
Insight SR
Deception
SA
Insight SA
Concentration/Con Skill
Insight Concentration/Con Skill
False Life
Insight False Life
Vitality
Wizardry
Hamp
Insight Hamp

Good Luck

I marked those with red i dont have fitted in on build.
Yes Devine might is runnning there- Saldy i cant fit in max Charisma atm. wich could make str. even higher. iam in water stance . at theese stats.
Sadly no matter how you try this when you are building a toon you want to do more then one thing. its hard to stay top at all.  So there is some losses personally i think worst one is the insightfull double strike. But i simply cant find a way to put it in. Also My spell power is low. So he is not gonna kill alot with BB or DP.

I use 5 slavers items fully upgraded.(legendary spinnert and  legendary Excutioner helm are 2 of em rest is crafted arm, feet and belt.)  with the caster set on em.  Epic LOTD, HW are thunderforged most of the time but can swap in alchemical HW for a +2 wisdom. Outfit of celestial guardian. legendary ring or prowess / rest of the items are Cannith crated items.-

feats are :
Direcharge
Blinding Speed      
Embolden Spell
Scion of Arborea (might want Scion of the Feywild though)
Arcane Insight      
Heighten Spell
Follower of Aureon
Aureon's Instruction
Quicken Spell
Tactician
Perfect Two Weapon Fighting
Power Attack
Power Critical
Two Weapon Fighting      
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Quick Draw      
Weapon Focus (swapping this for completionist)

Dont remember if thats all.. i think it is-
All lvl up goes in to wis.

« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2016 at 5:04pm by Deltabravo »  

IP Logged

Deltabravo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:44pm:
These stats are suspect

Might be.. many people dont belive em till they see em.. And sadly atm i have no idea how to post a screen shot of it.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #21 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 12:44pm:
These stats are suspect

Might be true if you reverse enginer and keep in mind that he has divine might with his high char modifier

IP Logged

Deltabravo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Dec 22nd, 2016 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 5:49pm:
Might be true if you reverse enginer and keep in mind that he has divine might with his high char modifier

It not only might be.. it is true Wink

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #23 - Dec 23rd, 2016 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Deltabravo wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 4:52pm:
Might be.. many people dont belive em till they see em.. And sadly atm i have no idea how to post a screen shot of it.

You know, posting a screenshot could literally not be easier.

Take a Screenshot
Go to postimage.org
Upload photo
Copy and paste link in a post here

I mean give me a fucking break

IP Logged

Deltabravo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Dec 23rd, 2016 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Dec 23rd, 2016 at 12:14pm:
You know, posting a screenshot could literally not be easier.

Take a Screenshot
Go to postimage.org
Upload photo
Copy and paste link in a post here

I mean give me a fucking break

Ty for letting me know how to do it..Smiley

This is an old screen shot i had, so mind you not all the things you see is as high as it is now.
But the stats are as i said..
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2016 at 2:30pm by Deltabravo »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint