Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic CM Shiradi build change due to CM numbers nerf? (Read 1058 times)
FlameDragon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

CM Shiradi build change due to CM numbers nerf?
Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
There is following description shown in Update 34 Patch 2 Release Notes:

Spells

Chain Missile's long description now properly state how the spell actually works. It now states: "You gain an additional missile at levels 4, 8, and 12 for a maximum of four missiles." Note: The short description continues to erroneously state that you get an extra missile for every four levels.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: CM Shiradi build change due to CM numbers nerf?
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
FlameDragon wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:31pm:
There is following description shown in Update 34 Patch 2 Release Notes:

Spells

Chain Missile's long description now properly state how the spell actually works. It now states: "You gain an additional missile at levels 4, 8, and 12 for a maximum of four missiles." Note: The short description continues to erroneously state that you get an extra missile for every four levels.

they're retarded. They meant FM based on description.

CM ;
A missile of magical energy darts forth and unerringly strikes its target inflicting 1d2+3 force damage. For every 2 caster levels beyond first you gain an additional missile, up to 10 missiles. After striking your target, the missiles explode outwards, striking other creatures near the primary target.

MM :
A missile of magical energy darts forth and unerringly strikes its target inflicting 1d2+3 force damage. For every two caster levels beyond 1st, you gain an additional missile—two at 3rd level, three at 5th, four at 7th, and the maximum of five missiles at 9th level or higher. Unlike most spells, magic missile can pass through other monsters to reach your intended target.

FM :
A powerful missile of magical force darts from your fingertips and unerringly strikes its target, inflicting 2d3+8 points of force damage. You fire one additional missile for every four caster levels, up to a maximum of four missiles are caster level 12:

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
lol

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:03am
Print Post  
I noticed that error.  They are so fuckin stupid it's painful.  Actually those Release Notes were full of errors and stuff that didn't make sense.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint