Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic So I load up my goggle... (Read 1665 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

So I load up my goggle...
May 5th, 2017 at 5:57am
Print Post  
to check for DDO Sale today, and i see this:

https://www.ddo.com/en/store

"Greetings Citizens of Eberron
We are excited to announce that we are changing the way you can get store sales and coupon information.

Moving forward, starting immediately, you can find your weekly coupon, sales, and event information in the DDO Chronicle.

The DDO Chronicle is your best source for everything happening in-game, in the community, and in the store.

Make sure to bookmark the links so you can easily find them later!

Thanks for adventuring and standing with us."

What kind of a "change" is this?

For real? Now I have to read thru all the bullshit from PC and bloggers to get my sales/discount information?

For fucks sake. Next time they move the official mobo to Huffington post forum section? What was the problem with the previous "easy to check" site? Huh
Oh that. Roll Eyes

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Re: So I load up my goggle...
Reply #1 - May 5th, 2017 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Yea.. its dumb as fuck..

Im not reading all that shit. Ill just quit using tp.. fuckem

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #2 - May 5th, 2017 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Too many people using weekly coupons, and not enough reading inane garbage & looking at pointless screenshots. Fixed!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2017 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
I like the part where "it was too much work to update."  Christ.  An 8-year-old could build that page in 5 minutes.  No wonder they can't make hats off when you log.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint