32 (6.9%)
Qhualor    
  42 (9.0%)
DDOTalk    
  80 (17.2%)

Total votes: 466
« Last Modified by: Rubbinns on: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 8:53pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Worst Mobo Posters 2017 (Read 15393 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Worst Mobo Posters 2017
Aug 2nd, 2017 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
I may have missed some gay and retarded posters and some were omitted not because they aren't deserving, but because the others are just better at being stupid. Honorable mention goes to Vish, not due to content rather due to his irritating haiku roleplaying shit that makes me fucking rage inside.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Worst Mobo Posters 2017
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
Glad to see my motherboard handle wasn't prolific enough to make your list.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
All of the above.

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
You're missing that DDOTalk fag. That guy is the biggest ass kissing shit eating fuck wit on the mobo.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Turd_Ferguson wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:35pm:
You're missing that DDOTalk fag. That guy is the biggest ass kissing shit eating fuck wit on the mobo.

That guy is truly gay, retarded, and French.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
apparently, judging by the replies received in this thread, the list is not inclusive enough? we can, if people wished, place any poster omitted if you strongly feel that they could be a good candidate for the shitties mobo poster of 2017. this is a democracy and none are exempt. I will notch 2 votes for DDOTalk. Perhaps when more votes come in and we arrive to some consensus I can then swap names out to reflect the true voice of the people. Polls close on 2018.

Contestants, may the odds be ever in your favor.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #6 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:33pm
Print Post  
Turd_Ferguson wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 10:35pm:

I vote for DDOTalk too.  That guy is a total loser.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #7 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
this poll is bullshit without Fran. Or qhalor.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:35pm:
this poll is bullshit without Fran. Or qhalor. 

that is 1 vote for Fran and 1 vote for Qhualor.

Asheras wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:33pm:
I vote for DDOTalk too. 

3 for DDOTalk.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #9 - Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Chai's Lawyer speak makes the skin crawl like a legless Nam-vet across a field of viet cong blood mixed with the cries of dying american men who were secretly gay with me and your mom. I raped your dog. Twice. Once with a dead veteran's leg bone.

Leg. Bone.

aaaaaah schwingggg and a misss......

+1 Chai. Dumb cow on too much estrogen.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:00am by WonderfulFoppyBint »  

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

randomvaultname
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:04am
Print Post  
honored to make the list.

no better validation that my posting style is achieving the desired effect than irritating a bunch of cunts who revel in irritating others.

i will wear your praise with pride.

nvm i was removed. </3
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:09am by randomvaultname »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:11am
Print Post  
Polls have been updated to better reflect the community's candidates. This is an anonymous poll for people wishing to keep their identity secret. Considerations on candidates that were omitted off the list were judged based on many factors. The winners have better stats all across the board. Mainly factoring in consistency, volume, number of words written, style, pace, peaks and lows.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:12am
Print Post  
randomvaultname wrote on Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:04am:

no better validation that my posting style is achieving the desired effect than irritating a bunch of cunts who revel in irritating others.

nvm i was removed. </3

You can still make it. Consistency is key.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #13 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Boycotting vote till Fran is added.  Nobody is worse.  It isn't even close.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:13am
Print Post  

nvm i was removed. </3

Am I to assume this is dwarfforged? I would assume Jaspirion as to be slightly more nuanced in his posts than The_one_dwarfforged. Sorry if I am wrong. Notify me and I will correct the discrepancy.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:30am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:13am:
Boycotting vote till Fran is added.  Nobody is worse.  It isn't even close.

he is in there. his style is probably the most unique amongst the posters from his unorthodox approaches. has a moderate, but steady pace, good volume, and good word count, all punctuated(literally) with top tier passive aggressiveness. And for that his stats are definitely good enough to be a candidate.   
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:23am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 12:55am
Print Post  
WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:59pm:
Chai's Lawyer speak makes the skin crawl like a legless Nam-vet across a field of viet cong blood mixed with the cries of dying american men who were secretly gay with me and your mom.

A very astute observation. Chai does posses the most prolific word count combined with great all time numbers specifically in consistency, pace, and volume.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 at 11:35pm:
qhalor.

Analyzing his stats shows a low to moderate word count, but facing a slight decline in pace currently and maybe facing a low due to quitting playing. But he does possess good volume and his consistency is very good giving him an efficiently high rate of stupid posts.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 1:13am
Print Post  

nvm i was removed. </3

We are sorry to have had to remove you, MR. the_one-dwarfforged. Do not lose faith and we encourage you to keep trying because opportunity exists for everyone equally. your posting style is distinctively low tier for even the lowest on this list, having a low vocabulary with a monotonous tone is only a flaw. your pace, consistency and volume are also lacking. however you do posses a moderate word count per post and a penchant to show conviction in your posts.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 1:14am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #19 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:27am
Print Post  
This should have been a multiple choice, bro!
How can you expect me to vote for others when there's Frantard on the list?  Grin  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:27am:
This should have been a multiple choice, bro!
How can you expect me to vote for others when there's Frantard on the list?  Grin  Grin Grin

corrected the issue and guest voting has also been enabled.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #21 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:37am
Print Post  
I voted for Trudh because no one corrected me but I'm pretty sure he's the one who said he was going to infiltrate the vault and "learn all their secrets and bring them down from the inside."  If it wasn't him, whoever said that (like multiple times during the 2014 dupefest) deserves to be on the list.  Still the stupidest thing I've ever read on the mainboards.*

*To be fair, I almost completely stopped posting after joining the vault.  Yeah, the vault is full of assholes, but the motherboards are full of clueless douchebags.   

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Magneto
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:44am
Print Post  
I miss Rubbinns  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2017 at 2:45am by Magneto »  

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #23 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 4:21am
Print Post  
DDOTalk definitely, you should see some of his posts in the PC forums. -sarcasm-

IP Logged

Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Reply #24 - Aug 3rd, 2017 at 6:34am
Print Post  
This is like picking the worst STD.  I would rather just avoid them all.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint