Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Yer all a bunch of pussyfucks!! (Read 15837 times)
Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Yer all a bunch of pussyfucks!!
Sep 28th, 2017 at 9:40am
Print Post  
Real men live on Cannith

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Re: I got evicted by the fed gov
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 10:40am
Print Post  
I GOT EVICTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

i shud call trump

waaaa!! my pussy hurts Sad

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Yer all a bunch of pussyfucks!!
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 11:16am
Print Post  
wait... I thought that was the whole point.. fucking pussy... what have YOU been doing?

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #3 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome.

Edited:
Evidently, I had the format wrong.
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:00pm by Technomage »  

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Whats this about?

IP Logged

Jock McSock
Korthos Resident

Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Whats this about?

Darcat is a legend in his own mind.

Not actually a sock since 2015.

IP Logged

somenewnoob
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Some men live on Darcat.

Grab life by the pussy.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #7 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
I'm havin grood day! got 6g and um did invaders for like 3 hours wiped twice... but got the Beholder Optic Nerves...

then before that - made 4mil.pp in 20 mins

Cool

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
yeah, but did you save someone, nigga? http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1506794811

no? yeah, thought so. u aint like me

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #9 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
im working on a rant but havent showered or shaved in 2 weeks so gimme a min

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Darcat wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:33pm:
im working on a rant but havent showered or shaved in 2 weeks so gimme a min

only? i save lives, shitpost, and brush my neckbeard into a fluffy pomeranian mane. all in a day's work, broseph.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:38pm:
only? i save lives, shitpost, and brush my neckbeard into a fluffy pomeranian mane. all in a day's work, broseph.

oh, and add jerked off, to that list.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:42pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #12 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
I just thought of sellin masks in HIPS!!!

be so fucking awesome... gotta come to HIPS
to get yer mask... still 2mil.pp

hmmm... im trashed... but! made new rule - only get trashed on friday and saturday. see um thrusday was payday so its 3rd day to get trashed.

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #13 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Only 2 weeks? Pfft.. acting like thats a big deal.. my nigga from orien, he went YEARS... without taking a shower... Weird mofo would use what we (Not him) liked to call shower in a bottle/colonge..(we didnt let him know we called it that.. nor that we found out what the multiple bottles were used for)..

anyways.. imma save somebody too.. maybe even the earth/environment.. . im hooking up that secret info... fuck it.. people should know by now seeing this was figured out years ago..

Ok.. get to the nearest dollar store (cause this shit is expensive at other stores).. buy yourself a basket full of shower in a bottle.. aka.. generic fabreeze bottles.. then.. you set nigga.. no more showers, no need for shit to spray on ya to make the bitches pussy soak... plus more hidden life hacks.. all that in one bottle now..

But at this point you may now be asking youself.. wtf is this nigga talking about?.. hidden life hacks? What???.. .so imma break it down.. even more..

You spray that shit all over you.. your clothes too.. Oh? I didnt tell you that you dont need to wash your clothes anymore now? WHAT??? Prolly didnt even see that shit coming.. but ya.. think of all the time/energy/electricity/water/soap/shampoo I saved you..

Do you know how much a month it costs to keep your hot water tank hot? Ofc you dont know that shit.. but up until you read this, it used to be a lot before i dropped this info.. cause now..this is what you gotta do.. go to the breaker and turn that shit off for good.. (who the fuck drinks hot water?) And as a matter of fact.. you shouldnt be drinking water ever anyways.. my guy who originated this life hack never has..

Idk if my guy wanted me to spring his life hack on all yall but... fuck that nigga.. he betrayed me anyways.. this is how it has to be.. now you can all capitalize on his breakthough.. He spent a long time perfecting this.. oh,one more hint.. the bottle was kinda blue or purple.. idk.. but thats all i got for you on this life hack..

#savingniggas4reals

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #14 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
WTF!! - is someone trying to take over my post and WTF!!?? is all the nigger talk - are you stupid... warped?!?! -- my sister vietnamese i grew up to allsole boys tellin shes lil china girl - i dont like racism and dont care for word nigger - so get off my post

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #15 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
bitches line up for some punishment -
im not kissing yer ass - if yer stupid ill tell you so

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 4:04pm:
#savingniggas4reals

this muthafukca right here just saved you, like 68% of your utilities bill.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Darcat wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 4:26pm:
are you stupid... warped?

both? why i gotta be confined just one thing? am multifaceted. BOOM!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
is someone trying to take over my post

in da hood they called it jacked, niggah!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Only 2 weeks? Pfft.. acting like thats a big deal.. my nigga from orien, he went YEARS... without taking a shower... Weird mofo would use what we (Not him) liked to call shower in a bottle/colonge..(we didnt let him know we called it that.. nor that we found out what the multiple bottles were used for)..

anyways.. imma save somebody too.. maybe even the earth/environment.. . im hooking up that secret info... fuck it.. people should know by now seeing this was figured out years ago..

Ok.. get to the nearest dollar store (cause this shit is expensive at other stores).. buy yourself a basket full of shower in a bottle.. aka.. generic fabreeze bottles.. then.. you set nigga.. no more showers, no need for shit to spray on ya to make the bitches pussy soak... plus more hidden life hacks.. all that in one bottle now..

But at this point you may now be asking youself.. wtf is this nigga talking about?.. hidden life hacks? What???.. .so imma break it down.. even more..

You spray that shit all over you.. your clothes too.. Oh? I didnt tell you that you dont need to wash your clothes anymore now? WHAT??? Prolly didnt even see that shit coming.. but ya.. think of all the time/energy/electricity/water/soap/shampoo I saved you..

Do you know how much a month it costs to keep your hot water tank hot? Ofc you dont know that shit.. but up until you read this, it used to be a lot before i dropped this info.. cause now..this is what you gotta do.. go to the breaker and turn that shit off for good.. (who the fuck drinks hot water?) And as a matter of fact.. you shouldnt be drinking water ever anyways.. my guy who originated this life hack never has..

Idk if my guy wanted me to spring his life hack on all yall but... fuck that nigga.. he betrayed me anyways.. this is how it has to be.. now you can all capitalize on his breakthough.. He spent a long time perfecting this.. oh,one more hint.. the bottle was kinda blue or purple.. idk.. but thats all i got for you on this life hack..

#savingniggas4reals

so we're all just going to ignore this amazing lifehack?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
get to the nearest dollar store (cause this shit is expensive at other stores).. buy yourself a basket full of shower in a bottle.. aka.. generic fabreeze bottles.. then.. you set nigga.. no more showers, no need for shit to spray on ya to make the bitches pussy soak... plus more hidden life hacks.. all that in one bottle now..

I am straight sold! Got one right now and spraying that spring fresh scent on my balls. 
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:57pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
so get off my post

this dude with dem lifehacks just came in yo thread and sauced on you like :

https://i.imgur.com/ErzLoK0.gifv

IP Logged

Magneto
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
What ?? Trump read this forum ???

IP Logged

MisterHank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Skrilla has jungle fever, Rubbins is fun and Darcat is 4 life yo
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2017 at 11:19pm by MisterHank »  

IP Logged

Darcat
DQ Assaulter

BEEFCAKE!!

Reply #24 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
I've been solo'ing invaders - got 2 optic nerves cus im
fucking leet - but i hit wiz king and in entry room this
mimic popped up at sigil chest and wiped us 3 times.

I had 2 freaking healers!! how much do I suck?!?!

Luckily I got wiz king in first tower and dinged.

Goodbye 14 - ill be doing shroud at 15 bitches  Tongue

anyways level 15 dr00d LFG

Idarcat

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint