Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How To Save A Life (Read 5155 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

How To Save A Life
Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:06pm
Print Post  
First of all, am a fucking hero! let's just get that out of the way now. K. So, today I rescued a lost kitten in the marketplace. Her name was mel-something. Can't remember because this is about me, you faggots. She was begging for help in gen chat, literal "help me obi won kenobi". I was on a bank mule looking for shitastic loot that I will be using to crush EN dailies for 3 levels before I cap. I generally try and help any one who is reduced to using general chat because am a goddamned real american hero.

So, this bitch, lost as fuck. Invited her to party and her issues were deep, nigga. Hella deep. To start off she had been playing for 3 days and ddo was her first pc game. She had just purchased $40 worth of ddo points using her husband's CC, for 3 LR hearts, vet status and a druid because she followed a guide that said druid would benefit from 3 sorc lives. If you're still reading then you have nothing better to do, so just continue on anyway. I had to calmly tell her to breathe and stop crying hysterically because her hubby was going to come home and probably beat her for the 40 bucks she spent on ddo. She said she would be in trouble because he monitors everything when I told her not to tell him.

Anyway, this bitch thought that LRing means TRing, and she had fucked up her character by having 3 sorc and 4 druid levels. I spent about an hour mansplaning to her how to select her class trees, where trainers are and what they do, and the mysteries of the universe. She had never even played a quest before. Didnt understand why she had to wait 3 days to use her hearts again. And just thought about curling up into a little ball and awaiting her beating when hubby came home. She thought about quitting the game because it's set up like a fucking scam for idiots. After rescuing her like the aspca, I sent her off to Legends of Orien. A fantastic guild and decent folk who are doing a great service to ddo. Not that any new players would know because the forums don't have shit stickied anywhere and promote posting aversion mechanics. Which is another rant, but why the fuck don't you sticky something, cordo? You useless fat fuck.

I bought her some lv 7 gear from the AH, taught her how to use the AH. Because obviously searching for wisdom to find wisdom items yields squat since Sev thought it'd be just swell to name that shit prudent. GJ, dipshit. Got the poor thing some potions, wands, and 100k plat. More than what I use every life because my frandz are op and I just blatantly pike on them niggas while wasting their resources as I charge head first into carnage reapers with reckless abandon. Why doesnt ddo have some sort of btc tokens that can be traded in for btc potions and wands, some good starting gear based on melee/caster/lost kitten, which is selectable on logging in? Why is this game so bad?

Well the LoO guild took her in and even got her on her first quests in the game. Yay, good deed made me feel all warm inside.

Now, grand if that was you, you're fucking sick, bro. If that wasn't you, you're still fucking sick, bro.

Will check up on her tomorrow because there's no way she figured out how to use anything in ddo let alone the anon toggle. She will probably quit though because her husband beating on her, and this game being the worst game ever conceived if you're new. And shit if you're not new, but different rant altogether.

You may look upon me in admiration now.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:08pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Re: How To Save A Life
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Stupid cow should have listened to DDO Cast.

God bless your heart Ruby, may your drugs be cheaper.
But real heroes let others speak about their deeds.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:10pm:
God bless your heart Ruby, may your drugs be cheaper.

best blessing I have ever heard in my life!

But real heroes let others speak about their deeds

I like to hit homeruns and then perform celebratory dances afterwards. sometimes i post gifs, too.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:15pm
Print Post  

Why you got to slap a niggas dick when it's all hard and shit?

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
Why you got to slap a niggas dick when it's all hard and shit?

fo realz. i was even almost smiling inside

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
You are goddamned real American hero!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 2:52pm:
You are goddamned real American hero!

qft, bruv

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #7 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Shouldve just sent her a dick pick and had her buy you some boxes from the store..

She getting beat anyways.. fuck it..

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Some heroes don't wear capes!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:35pm:
Shouldve just sent her a dick pick

crossed my mind, but didnt want her falling in love with me on the spot. would never be rid of her after

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Tangelina wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:36pm:

am not the hero you need, but the hero you deserve, tang. btw if you or anyone you know is getting beat by their husband for playing a game a few hours on a saturday afternoon then send me a tell. i know of a guild that will take care of you.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #11 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm
Print Post  

Sigh.

So, this bitch, lost as fuck. Rubbinns invited her to party and her issues were deep, nigga. Hella deep. To start off she had been playing for 3 days and ddo was her first pc game. She had just purchased $40 worth of ddo points using her husband's CC, for 3 LR hearts, vet status and a druid because she followed a guide that said druid would benefit from 3 sorc lives. Rubbinns had to calmly tell her to breathe and stop crying hysterically because her hubby was going to come home and probably beat her for the 40 bucks she spent on ddo. She said she would be in trouble because he monitors everything when Rubbinns told her not to tell him.

Anyway, this bitch thought that LRing means TRing, and she had fucked up her character by having 3 sorc and 4 druid levels. Rubbinns spent about an hour mansplaning to her how to select her class trees, where trainers are and what they do, and the mysteries of the universe. She had never even played a quest before. Didnt understand why she had to wait 3 days to use her hearts again. And just thought about curling up into a little ball and awaiting her beating when hubby came home. She thought about quitting the game because it's set up like a fucking scam for idiots. After rescuing her like the aspca, Rubbinns sent her off to Legends of Orien. A fantastic guild and decent folk who are doing a great service to ddo. Not that any new players would know because the forums don't have shit stickied anywhere and promote posting aversion mechanics. Which is another rant, but why the fuck don't you sticky something, cordo? You useless fat fuck.

Rubbinns bought her some lv 7 gear from the AH, taught her how to use the AH. Because obviously searching for wisdom to find wisdom items yields squat since Sev thought it'd be just swell to name that shit prudent. GJ, dipshit. Rubbinns got the poor thing some potions, wands, and 100k plat. More than what Rubbinns use every life because his frandz are op and he just blatantly pike on them niggas while wasting their resources as he charges head first into carnage reapers with reckless abandon. Why doesnt ddo have some sort of btc tokens that can be traded in for btc potions and wands, some good starting gear based on melee/caster/lost kitten, which is selectable on logging in? Why is this game so bad?

Well the LoO guild took her in and even got her on her first quests in the game. Yay, good deed made me feel all warm inside.

Rubbinns truly is a vault hero.

Fuck Creepy Uncle Plays with Dolls.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
Rubbinns truly is a vault hero.

he sounds like a good dude.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #13 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Tangelina wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 3:36pm:

he doesn't wear panties either...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Doggydaddy wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
he doesn't wear panties either...

or do I?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
just sitting here spamming refresh awaiting your praises. dont be jelly and show some love

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
You were totally trying to bang her.

It was funny as shit. Better than play the game actually.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
You were totally trying to bang her.

with my internet peen. the hoe couldnt get enough of me. but i like to share so i passed the thot to the homies

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
idk what happened in this thread, but here's a water gopher jerking himself off with his foot paddle. fitting.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #19 - Sep 30th, 2017 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 30th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
just sitting here spamming refresh awaiting your praises. dont be jelly and show some love

yeah, don't ... there can be only one  Cool

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #20 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 2:12pm
Print Post  
What is a water gopher?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Technomage
Epic Poster

And so it begins...

Reply #21 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 2:12pm:
What is a water gopher?

Otter?

Do not try the patience of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Technomage wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 3:52pm:
Otter?

a seachuck

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #23 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:23pm:
a seachuck

yussss

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

S_O_B
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 2:16am
Print Post  
looking back to see if you posted when you explained to me what fortification was, and helped me outta my first tree.
:/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint