Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Anyone on Orien? (Read 22069 times)
Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Anyone on Orien?
Reply #75 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:48am
Print Post  
here is another for your enjoyment trolls, my 7 year old too is a black belt, and most likely would whip both Jelly and Alex, let that sink in and enjoy the entertainment... Smiley

You two really have nothing better to do than this? Go grow a garden, or get married, raise kids, build a company, or maybe even earn your racial completionists while you are at it...  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:28am by Truth »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #76 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:48am:
my 7 year old too is a black belt

Ahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahah

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:29am
Print Post  
You are welcome. At least you are quite easily entertained...

"Posts: 2702" wow ... you really don't get out much do ya?
Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:44am by Truth »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #78 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:57am
Print Post  
When you believe your own bullshit so thoroughly that out comes the kung-fu baby  Grin Grin Grin

You're a delusional kinda cunt aren't ya  Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:29am:

Shocked Shocked

as opposed to 100191278263455849 ddo hours?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #80 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:31am
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 2:29am:

Shocked Shocked

says an idjit who spent his spring, summer AND fall running the same quests over and over to claim digital e-peen in the least populated server and MMORPG ever.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #81 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:05am:

And he didn't even Icywave his completionist even though "he runs a successful business".

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #82 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 5:40am
Print Post  
this gets lame. bored.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

Counsel
Korthos Resident

i crit my pants

Reply #83 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 9:36am
Print Post  

I’ve got that beat by at least a weekend or two

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Shouldn't this post be moved to the Drama section? How the fuck did this escalated like this? Cheesy It's entertaining AF though

IP Logged

Slick Stick
Puppy Farmer

Titties!

Reply #85 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:19am:
... Best entertainment in months  Grin

See:

Slick Stick wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
... Tired, old, and sad.  Roll Eyes

You can't really think this is entertainment can you?

Tangelina wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 10:43am:
Shouldn't this post be moved to the Drama section? How the fuck did this escalated like this? Cheesy It's entertaining AF though

I would almost agree with you, except it's worthless. It really deserves to get cubed...

This thread was over the second I called it old and tired. Your welcome Grin

Just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean they need an answer.

IP Logged

Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:23pm
Print Post  

...exactly my point.

I chose to spend my free time with my buddies and guildies hanging out and playing the game and running PLs. I accomplished racial completionist which was indeed grindy as fuck yes, but it was also fun with my pals as well. That is how I chose to spend my free time, happy to have done so.
I did not brag about that here, in fact I avoided this site like the plague for that reason, and rather put that true accomplishment in my own bio and was called out here by Jelly bitch, fine so here we are to set the record straight.

A few of the trolls here spend just as much or more time doing nothing for years but trying to tear down good folk who actually accomplish things in game in in life, rather than accomplishing anything in game or in life themselves, like crabs in a bucket...  Wink

The Truth.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:25pm by Truth »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #87 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:54pm
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 12th, 2017 at 11:15pm:
I am in fact quite fit and athletic, black belt in TKD, military trained, run a successful business, and quite happily married to a beautiful woman for several years, with healthy happy kids, as any who know me can attest. How is your life? ...

More than anything else, being a good parent requires spending a lot of time with them.  You read to/with them.  You play with them.  You teach them and help them with their homework.  You discipline them.  You feed and bathe them.  You go to their extra-curricular activities, etc.  In fact, for all of the parents I know who I'd say are great at it, it's essentially a full-time second job.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could run a business on a daily basis and spend enough time in DDO to grind out 30 racial PLs before anyone else on your server without using stones or exploits and still manage to spend enough proper, quality time with your kids and with your spouse.  Most parents I know are lucky to squeeze an hour in each day for the gym.  Spending hours upon hours grinding PLs in DDO is a non-starter.

Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:48am:
here is another for your enjoyment trolls, my 7 year old too is a black belt, and most likely would whip both Jelly and Alex, let that sink in and enjoy the entertainment... Smiley

This is stupid on so many levels.

Any adult who puts in enough time and effort to earn a legitimate black belt would know there is a vast difference between a juvenile and an adult black belt.  In fact, the reputable and legit schools I'm familiar with usually require children to re-test or start as a mid-level under belt in adults and work their way back up once they're old enough and physically capable of competing with adults.  I suppose you think an all-star tee baller could play for a high school team, too?

The second thing any adult with a legit black belt should know is that if you're any good, you don't need to brag about it, much less brag about your 7-year old's black belt.   Doing that is just gay and retarded on top of being pretty disrespectful of the belt/rank and what it stands for.

Of course, there are plenty of the rubber-stamp belt factories where you pay $$, take some auto-pass test and get your next belt/rank even though you can't spar your way out of a wet paper bag.  Given the bragging and internet tough-guy act, I suspect this is likely your scenario.

For reference, I'll submit this as a pretty good example of the average 7 year old child in martial arts:

« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 1:12pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #88 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:06pm
Print Post  
lol digi you do know that was a joke right? But sure... since you and others keep on asking for some reason....my kids are doing great in talented and gifted schools, everyone happy, health great, fam and wife and life all good, business great, so what exactly is the problem in the troll cave today?

You all keep asking about my personal life for some reason, if so interested then just get to know me in game, meet me, and them all, and judge us for yourself from a perspective of actual knowledge lol...

A couple other trolls are probing for some weakness that does not exist, then try to attack in typical troll fashion when I respond with the truth they don't want to hear, we all know its just trolls being trolls lol  Grin Grin.

this is really simple - Jelly called me out because I posted true things in my bio, everything since then is just trolls being trolls, not gonna take that non-sense, no apologies.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:23pm by Truth »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:23pm:
accomplishing anything in game

First on server with 8k posts

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
lol well Gratz..

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #91 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
In fact, the reputable and legit schools I'm familiar with usually require children to re-test or start as a mid-level under belt in adults and work their way back up once they're old enough and physically capable of competing with adults.

Most schools have age restrictions on ranks, starting at Black belt on up. Well, ones worth attending anyways.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:48pm by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #92 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:06pm:
lol ok sure... since you ask, I'll bite - my kids are doing great in talented and gifted schools, everyone happy, health great, fam and wife and life all good, business great, so what exactly is your problem?

You all keep asking about my personal life for some reason, if so interested then just get to know me in game and meet them all and judge me and them for yourself lol...

Actually, I didn't ask.  There's no need to ask. 

Based on your claims (and let's face it, they're just unsubstantiated claims), simple calculations of time required indicate that  you're completely full of it.  That or you have a saint of a wife that handles the real stuff while you spend hours wanking your keyboard every day to earn those all-important, self-aggrandizing DDO achievements (oh, and running a successful company while you're at it Roll Eyes). 

Either way, since I don't know you, I could not care less.  I was just bored and figured taking a few minutes to point out the holes in your stories would be entertaining.  I wasn't wrong.

You know...
1) You care about DDO/Vault/Internet forum *cred*
2) You like to talk about how great your life is
3) You like to brag about martial arts skills

Do you like gambling, wine and manyshot by chance?

P.S.  If a significant portion of my self-worth and self-esteem was based on *achievements* in DDO (or any other video game), I'd probably seek professional counseling.  It's just a game after all.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:38pm by Digimonk »  

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #93 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:47pm:
Most schools have age restrictions on ranks, starting at Black belt on up. Well, ones worth attending anyways.

Might depend on the style as to the specifics.  Aside from differentiating between adult and non-adult versions, the styles I'm familiar with aren't restricted by specific ages. 

They do however generally require X number of years of active study and contribution to the art/community in your current rank before being eligible for promotion to the next rank.  There are also some commonly accepted practices for accelerating that process a bit if you already hold black belts in other styles and can prove a high level of proficiency in the relevant one since many of the core skills are universal.

Either way, any legitimate black belt from any respectable style should know that bragging about a 7-year old having a black belt and being an adult-ass-kicking badass is a serious facepalm moment.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Truth wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 3:37pm:
lol well Gratz..

thanks. a lot of it is just fluff though. I spend a lot of time piking on ship and posting here. I love talking about the game because people have their own perspectives and methods that work for them. the builds section here is actually very good. the rest of my posts are shitposts

few tips if you want to step your shitpost grind up;

post separate new posts as replies for as many things as possible.
double up or triple up on a post. sometimes this involves replying to yourself.
start drama with anyone as that increases your range of possible replies.
be witty.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #95 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
~Noms more Poppycorn from the sidelines~

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #96 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:32pm:
Might depend on the style as to the specifics.  Aside from differentiating between adult and non-adult versions, the styles I'm familiar with aren't restricted by specific ages. 

They do however generally require X number of years of active study and contribution to the art/community in your current rank before being eligible for promotion to the next rank.  There are also some commonly accepted practices for accelerating that process a bit if you already hold black belts in other styles and can prove a high level of proficiency in the relevant one since many of the core skills are universal.

Either way, any legitimate black belt from any respectable style should know that bragging about a 7-year old having a black belt and being an adult-ass-kicking badass is a serious facepalm moment.

I don't even understand as to how you could let a school promote your 7 year old to black belt. If a school did that to me I would pass and go somewhere else. Blech.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbins lol noted...

IP Logged

Truth
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Dec 13th, 2017 at 4:23pm:
Actually, I didn't ask.  There's no need to ask. 

Based on your claims (and let's face it, they're just unsubstantiated claims), simple calculations of time required indicate that  you're completely full of it. ...

It's just a game after all.

You are right there, it is just a game so why you all getting your panties all in a bunch over my bio which is all true and verifiable? Look its simple, just ping me in game if need proof of anything or ask Consel, and I will send screenshots if you want to doubt, though every thing I said in my bio is true in the end of the day.

I have screenshots of my racial completionist, and witnesses to the dates and times. Ping me in game, will send if you want or ask Consel he can verify both.

Also lets not get things twisted-  I was not even on this silly board, I was called out by jelly publically who never met me once in my life, who said my claims were BS, I said they were not and I do in fact have proof and witnesses, another said I must be delusional, have PTSD, be a tard, and that I must be fat.. lol ok... I said nope am blackbelt actually and so is my kid (both true), then you said I must neglect my kids by playing too  much DDO.. lol you guys really have some issues...

Look if want proof ping me in game will send you screen shots of my toon and the racial completionist feat (therefore not liar) if need pictures of any of my other "boastful claims" happy to provide to civil people in game if really need that bad just ping me.

You want me to stop "boasting" very happy to, how about this then, the trolls quit fabricating outlandish accusations based on no knowledge of me, and I quit dismissing these baseless attacks with the truth (aka boasting) lol  Tongue  if any doubt can ping me or others to verify all true.

Have a nice evening  Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2017 at 7:13pm by Truth »  

IP Logged

platfarmchink
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #99 - Dec 13th, 2017 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
He makes $100k/weekend playing high stakes poker against professional golfers.

He enjoys skiing "double black flag" trails during the day in Colorado while working nights at a McDonald's in Puerto Rico.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint