Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Official DDO Dupe Store Thread (Read 47164 times)
NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Official DDO Dupe Store Thread
Reply #75 - May 19th, 2020 at 10:32am
Print Post  
This is some Robin Hood-level shit and I approve. Karma's a bitch, SSG.

IP Logged

mog
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - May 19th, 2020 at 11:20am
Print Post  
All you have to do is to contact with him,he is a nice guy you will understand this when you speak to him

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #77 - May 19th, 2020 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 10:18am:
I might be a moron, Gunga. I might occasionally be obtuse. But, I’m not a troll or a liar. I bought 70 for a friend and a few for me. Not everyone is comfortable with the risks of the black market, bro. My account doesn’t mean much to me because I barely play.

I contacted the guy—who is a nice fella—on Vault and Skype. I spoke with him on Skype. My impression: very legit guy trying to capitalize on dupes. It’s business, and it’s working.

He delivers half items up front. You pay (I used PayPal), then you get the other half. Simple.

I’ve “known” you for a long time.  If by now you haven’t figured out that I’ll take every opportunity to make fun of you, than maybe you are a moron. I troll you because I love you. It’s one of my very few imperfections.

Don’t get so butthurt - you’re the side calling us snowflakes, it’s a bad look for you tough no-mask wearing, AR-15 wielding TP hoarders. Praise Jesus.
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2020 at 11:50am by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - May 19th, 2020 at 11:55am
Print Post  
NoGoodDoc wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 10:32am:
This is some Robin Hood-level shit and I approve. Karma's a bitch, SSG.

Hey dumbass, Robin Hood gave stuff away. This guy is selling it. There's a significant difference there.

Almost every item in his "store" is purely pay-to-win material. He doesn't appear to have a method for duping tomes, which is interesting - what makes a tome different than a box, a collectable, or a filigree, etc.?

For those spending money there - if you don't actually want to play DDO, you could save a lot of money and time by just uninstalling the game and doing something you enjoy instead.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #79 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 11:55am:
For those spending money there - if you don't actually want to play DDO, you could save a lot of money and time by just uninstalling the game and doing something you enjoy instead.

Don't forget that for some of us, exploiting is the game.

Did I ever tell you guys about the shit I pulled over at Wildstar? Fucking epic if I do say so myself. I'll see if I can dig that story out of somewhere.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:08pm:
Don't forget that for some of us, exploiting is the game.

Did I ever tell you guys about the shit I pulled over at Wildstar? Fucking epic if I do say so myself. I'll see if I can dig that story out of somewhere.

Sending some rando money via paypal to get cheaper store stuff isn't exploiting though - it's pay to win. Same with handing over your account info to get your characters power-levelled by strangers.

Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #81 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:12pm:
Sending some rando money via paypal to get cheaper store stuff isn't exploiting though - it's pay to win. Same with handing over your account info to get your characters power-levelled by strangers.

Do you really care?

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
if you don't actually want to play DDO, you could save a lot of money and time by just uninstalling the game and doing something you enjoy instead.

but what if i enjoy ssg losing

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

mog
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Plus and what if i enjoy to buy stones from ddoplayer store? Why you are upset for that? If you don't want actually to play ddo with players like me you can easily uninstall ddo and find a game you will really enjoy...  Grin
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2020 at 12:33pm by mog »  

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:21pm:
Do you really care?

Nope. It's their money and their risk. I'm not a big fan of how the DDO store became all about pay-to-win, and I'm still salty at how drop rates for items like unbound tomes and mem pots plummeted to drive store sales, not to mention the introduction of junk like +4 to +5 upgrade tomes instead of just dropping clean +5 tomes.

That said, I also have no interest in seeing the game shut down, so if it takes whales and their P2W in the official store to keep the servers running, then so long as I'm not required to join in, again, their money and their choice.

Rubbinns wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:21pm:
but what if i enjoy ssg losing

I'm not a psychologist, so I cannot comment on your issues. 

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #85 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 10:28am:
Welp, this got me to DL the client and log into my accounts. Alas, no OG ottos boxes found in inventory.

I apparently left Qwijy's inventory fully stocked - the bag was overflowing, and I needed to open some Raiders boxes to see what was inside them. So I sent off stacks of heal scrolls, haste pots, reconstruction scrolls, etc. to random people with familiar-looking guild names, or low level guys who looked like they would really appreciate stacks of haste pots.

I like to think that today, there are a dozen or so people on Khyber wondering who the fuck Qwijy is and why he is sending them potions/scrolls.

Solid.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

mog
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:40pm
Print Post  
The real fact is this
Ssg maked the game pay to win,bound to account items,you can't sell or buy almost anything with plat,you must grind the same quests cause content is so small so for many people purchase items is one way road,ssg knows that want that and have crazy prices so yes ddo player is robin hood
When i start ddo all the items was unbound content was promised game was different,then they stopped to produce ideas and make them p2w with out ask player base,now they can feel the symptoms of their decisions

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #87 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:12pm:

How did said rando obtain the boxes he is selling?

Exploiting by proxy is still exploiting. If you want to call it something different, cool, but that won't lessen the fun for other people.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #88 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 11:49am:
I’ve “known” you for a long time.  If by now you haven’t figured out that I’ll take every opportunity to make fun of you, than maybe you are a moron. I troll you because I love you. It’s one of my very few imperfections.

Don’t get so butthurt - you’re the side calling us snowflakes, it’s a bad look for you tough no-mask wearing, AR-15 wielding TP hoarders. Praise Jesus.

Kiss

I don’t have an AR. I haven’t even shot my guns in like 8 months.  Sad

Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #89 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Game was best at 20 cap with the old raid and epic scene.
Game was second best at Dupapalooza.
Game was third best when Ravenloft was new. Pretty good content.
This is a weak fourth best.

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #90 - May 19th, 2020 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:44pm:
Kiss

I don’t have an AR. I haven’t even shot my guns in like 8 months.  Sad

Add slacker to the list.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #91 - May 19th, 2020 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:58pm:
Add slacker to the list.

Wife? Is that you?

Bitcoin. lul
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #92 - May 19th, 2020 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:34pm:
I'm not a psychologist, so I cannot comment on your issues. 

it's an only slightly unhealthy issue. besides, pettiness could be worse. i know people who remained in marriages because of pettiness

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - May 19th, 2020 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
Interesting thread.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - May 19th, 2020 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Strake wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:42pm:
Exploiting by proxy is still exploiting. If you want to call it something different, cool, but that won't lessen the fun for other people.

I see it as akin to the difference between real old-school hackers who would find bugs and carefully craft exploits, and script kiddies who could barely manage to be part of a DDoS by downloading and running software written by someone else. The former group have my respect for their skill and expertise; the latter group are mostly a waste of air.

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - May 19th, 2020 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 1:19pm:
the latter group are mostly a waste of air.

Ouch, that stung, let me wallow in my bank account.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #96 - May 19th, 2020 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
ddoplayer98 wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 1:23pm:
Ouch, that stung, let me wallow in my bank account.

let's be real here. if you had a well paying occupation you wouldn't be selling exploits on ddo

IP Logged

ddoplayer98
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - May 19th, 2020 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
If you knew what I did for a living you would be shocked.

IP Logged

Strake
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Evading a ban

Reply #98 - May 19th, 2020 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on May 19th, 2020 at 12:46pm:
Game was best at 20 cap with the old raid and epic scene.

Were you around when the cap was 10, 12, or 14?

It was a whole different dynamic then. In a lot of ways, better.

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #99 - May 19th, 2020 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Hey dumbass, Robin Hood gave stuff away. This guy is selling it. There's a significant difference there.

Almost every item in his "store" is purely pay-to-win material. He doesn't appear to have a method for duping tomes, which is interesting - what makes a tome different than a box, a collectable, or a filigree, etc.?

As long as SSG is getting the "full Gunga", I don't give a shit if someone makes it their side-hustle. If there's one game company that has it coming, it's SSG.

Plus, the DDO Store is a majority of PTW items so most of your argument is fucking stupid. Why don't you and Bishop go hold hands and fuck off back to the main forums where you can suck off Jerry.
« Last Edit: May 19th, 2020 at 2:28pm by NoGoodDoc »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Send TopicPrint