Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Request: 17-20 melee build (Read 3715 times)
Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Re: Request: 17-20 melee build
Reply #25 - Jul 10th, 2020 at 5:54am
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 9th, 2020 at 6:54pm:
I don't have a Masters gift aug..

I bet at least 1 person on Khyber has stacks of Master's gift.

Master's Gift + BtCoE + ASAH = Winning!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #26 - Jul 12th, 2020 at 3:04am
Print Post  
So I got it pretty much down to a science. Run A Sharn Welcome --> Red Rain --> same old Song, then down to the docks for Safety in Numbers followed by Members Only. All R1s. 200k. About 47 minutes of questing time, if the timer on my hire is any indication.

I hit a snag when I ran out of tokens of the 12 though...

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #27 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 12:15am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 12th, 2020 at 3:04am:
So I got it pretty much down to a science. Run A Sharn Welcome --> Red Rain --> same old Song, then down to the docks for Safety in Numbers followed by Members Only. All R1s. 200k. About 47 minutes of questing time, if the timer on my hire is any indication.

Made my MG augment. I'll try this method, and see how it goes. Thankfully, I still have an adequate supply of tokens from dupapalooza back in the day.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #28 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 12:15am:
Made my MG augment. I'll try this method, and see how it goes. Thankfully, I still have an adequate supply of tokens from dupapalooza back in the day.

I managed to do all the leveling for a life without leaving my chair. About 45 minutes questing time, 50 total. It was sweet. I did like 6 TRs on saturday. However this method will only work while the 10% bonus is active; after that you'll be back down to 3.4mil per rock. Still a good path for a non-agrivating 200k. Assuming I can still burn through R1s on other builds, that + cogs - that miserable quest, + skipping 1 for saga = 200kish?

Unfortunately unlike you, I never duped tokens cuz, silly me, I thought "bah! I'll never need more than 200 a these!!" /sigh

Too bad ya cant convert purified dragonshard fragments BACK into tokens, then I'd be fine.

Gonna have to work out the best token farming method. I have 4 accounts total I can work on so with a little extra time I can turn 4 per run. Is there anything faster than LoD? At least they seem to have dropped the "1 a day" bit, I farmed 8 in 2 back-to-back LoD runs on sunday. Still painfully slow, farming the heart gonna take longer than getting to 20!

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #29 - Jul 13th, 2020 at 12:35pm
Print Post  

Head-Meat wrote on Jul 13th, 2020 at 12:15am:

Amendment: I apparently forgot to add "Lords of Dust with all opts" to the end of that. the 5 quests I specified are good for about 160k, LoD with all opts + breakables adds the needed 40k.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #30 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 2:04am
Print Post  
Obviously "dupe early, dupe often" is the best advice.

Otherwise, Devil Assault is the best for tokens if you've got opener accounts to pass. It's 2 tokens per.

Time is Money is the best solo farm, but there is a learning curve there.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 2:04am:
Obviously "dupe early, dupe often" is the best advice.

What I wouldn't give for just 1 more hour of dupapalooza....

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #32 - Jul 14th, 2020 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jul 14th, 2020 at 4:21pm:
What I wouldn't give for just 1 more hour of dupapalooza....

Oh man, the people I was hanging out with back in the day duped everything. They were like "Imma dupe my Onyx Panther now...just to show it can be done."

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #33 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 12:07am
Print Post  
Meanwhile I was all conservative, thinking if I did get caught I could explain "I just play a lot!" so long as I didn't have entire inventory bags full of 10k stacks of LDS.

I later learned turdbin bans indiscriminately and a lot of people DID legitimately stockpile large quantites of things got banned anyway.

So yeah. Dupe early. Dupe often.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint