Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Racial TR Build Advice (Read 4274 times)
SpaceGoat
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Re: Racial TR Build Advice
Reply #25 - Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
bob the builder wrote on Aug 27th, 2020 at 1:50pm:
Not sure when not running 50% pots.
the newer quests added really aren't much faster to run for their XP... plus you have to learn them to find fastest path through.
Levels 1 through 4 for me:
Kobold's New Ringleader
Stealthy Repo
Information is Key
Durks
Buthchers
Library tome
Garrisons
Those two level 2s in the market place.
By that point I'm either level 3 or 4.

Then WW and STK
which get me at level 5.
then all the quests in 3BC except the protect the boat one.
At that point I'm level 7 (but that is with 50% pots), so you could hit some other 4s and 5s at that point (the old standbys)

I do the sentinels chain just for 3BC saga.
Then Pit, tear, gwylans, stromvauld, spies in the house, deleras, haunted library (if a group, then Xorian cipher)
At that point I'm level 9.
If a group, plume mountain.
all von 1 thorugh 4
now I'm 10 maybe 11.
shadow crypt 4x (R1, E, H, N) (get a second account with an opener while all quests are free)

Then it is level 12 and I'm to do all barovia (for saga).
Then Relic, Lords march chain1 and chain2
Memories larcener
all of GH
Orchard quests and Litany
grimmm and Barrett

Then I'm usually level 15 or 16 or 17 and I'm off to Sharn for both of those sagas.

then maybe some clean up...
if not 50% pot, you still have Lords of dust, Wheloon, even Meridia quests

nothing really in the new quests worth doing... they aren't much faster, even if you know shortest path.

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

IP Logged

grave
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Aug 29th, 2020 at 4:56am
Print Post  
Disarmonia wrote on Aug 3rd, 2020 at 1:41pm:
Been gone from the game for several updates and on the verge of returning once I get caught up to speed. I'll probably wind up powering through the latter half of my racial past lives, and want to get my build ironed out.

Skimming over things, strikethrough changes seem to be the most significant change, so are THF builds the new flavor of the month?

Really, just looking to hash out a build to reliably zerg through at the very least r3+ since past builds are either nerfed or sub-optimal at this point.

TLDR; Been out of the loop for a minute and looking for advice on builds to crank out some racial pastlives.

Just finished a " completionist " boxed session, 18-20, only 300-400 k to do depend on xp bonus.

When i enjoyed to discover or play again some split/classed, i liked a lot the EK thf pm for melee. Good dps, AOE with cleaves and auras, heals, buffs like haste/displacement/shield.

I read that the 18-20 can be done in 3 h. Well...depend on xp bonuses you have ofc...My best, in solo,  was less than40 min on my pot timer ( it was 2 weeks ago : 3M5 to 3M8 ), caster life, pm i think.

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 29th, 2020 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
SpaceGoat wrote on Aug 28th, 2020 at 3:54pm:
Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for.

I do this is as a sorc.  Really worth doing... don't need a ton of gear to do it. Sorc is the fastest way through.

if you are going to be doing all racials, sorc, sorc, sorc, sorc

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint