Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) did lynn quit or get fired? (Read 27649 times)
FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: did lynn quit or get fired?
Reply #75 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:52pm:
There’s that ballsack low-bar, run-on sentence we love. Did you just use a laughy face instead of a period?

My 4 year old niece does that. Good for you.

You mean the  Four year old niece you diddle when mommy and daddy aren’t there with her because they’re too obviously strung out to parent her and instead drop her off with uncle Gunga? I bet she gives you a good smile too 😂😂

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:52pm:
There’s that ballsack low-bar, run-on sentence we love. Did you just use a laughy face instead of a period?

My 4 year old niece does that. Good for you.

And again, I have said it in my original message I’m not curtailing my responses on this forum for anyone. So I’ll post a 😂 if I want because I’m laughing at you.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #77 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:48pm:
I'm not sure the sock-master understands anything anymore. Seems posting on the vault is some sort of cripplingly-specific OCD. But it stopped being funny so I don't pay as much attention as before.

Fable is Kelltore, the account that flamed out back in Feb

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:08pm:

I have no idea who the fuck that is dude, but sounds like other people called you out on your shit as a whole as well. Good for them. I’m not leaving though, I have and always just had this profile as you can see. And I will continue to talk shit on people who are openly dumb as fuck.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #79 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:12pm:
I have no idea who the fuck that is dude, but sounds like other people called you out on your shit as a whole as well. Good for them. I’m not leaving though, I have and always just had this profile as you can see. And I will continue to talk shit on people who are openly dumb as fuck.

Saying "always had" makes as much sense as your shitty posts when you have less than six months on your account.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #80 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:19pm:
Saying "always had" makes as much sense as your shitty posts when you have less than six months on your account.

Dude its an obvious DB sock. Interacting with it is a waste of time.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:31pm:

No not a DragonCock Sock at all but Nice Try, I’m No one but Fable-OWL, However you are right there’s no point in arguing with that pussy, he’s still in hiding after he thought it was some kind of power  move to change his account name and picture. Only I get to take credit for that too.

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:19pm:

You do understand Time is a Made up concept made by humanity right? It doesn’t exist in the grand scheme of things, So my time on this shit hole is irrelevant. So nice try again trying to be smart with something trivial like my time on this forum.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:31pm:

Based on its loose grip on reality and poor post structure, it's looking more like another lastbox sock.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 9:44pm:
Based on its loose grip on reality and poor post structure, it's looking more like another lastbox sock.

Setting aside the fact that Fable account was created just 10 minutes after Kelltore claimed he was leaving all you have to do is compare the fable posts to the Kelltore posts. Same mistakes, same punctuation, same format, same tone, same beefs with other vaulters, same inability to correctly use the Yabb mechanic to post quotes in the first day as well. It wasn't just obvious, it was painfully obvious. Just a butthurt noob. 

And we gotta cut Noamineo some slack, he sees DB everywhere at this point.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #85 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 12:00am
Print Post  
Kistilan = Kelltore = FABLE OWL, then?

Ok. I can believe that.

It appears Kistilan has always been a little bitch.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #86 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 12:00am:

Ok. I can believe that.

The only thing I'm confident of is that it smells overwhelmingly like a used sock that was worn for a week without washing and then used again only to.. uh.. "dry" into a crusted awkward shape. For the Vault, it's all quite yawny.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #87 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 3:11pm
Print Post  

Incorrect.

OG Kelltore sold his account and choned ages ago. Then more recently an account named "Kelltore" with a weird O appeared with a brand new creation date and zero post count, proceeded to put on a gay sock show. That's the account that's currently "FABLE-OWL"

Standing Stone Games wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 12:00am:

Ok. I can believe that.

I don't believe its Kistilin for the simple reason that he hasn't threatened to sue us all yet.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #88 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 3:11pm:
Incorrect.

OG Kelltore sold his account and choned ages ago. Then more recently an account named "Kelltore" with a weird O appeared with a brand new creation date and zero post count, proceeded to put on a gay sock show. That's the account that's currently "FABLE-OWL"

I don't believe its Kistilin for the simple reason that he hasn't threatened to sue us all yet.

So, sock monster, then.

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #89 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 3:20pm:
So, sock monster, then.

Yup.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #90 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 7:06pm:
You mean the  Four year old niece you diddle when mommy and daddy aren’t there with her because they’re too obviously strung out to parent her and instead drop her off with uncle Gunga? I bet she gives you a good smile too 😂😂

Dude, even for the Vault that crossed a line.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #91 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Ok, Regardless of the Shit Talking from me before, IM OG Kelltore, This Sock Bitch seriously Crossed a line for me,  Pretending to be me when I sold my account already and creating a similar named account was fine but seriously bringing a kid into something is so fucking disgusting on a 1000 levels, Hey Fable-OWL enough with this shit, you can talk shit and talk about intelligence but bringing kids in it is a line even we assholes don’t do. Fucking disappear with that shit disgusting ass mofo….

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #92 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:20pm
Print Post  

This POS is not me… I didn’t flame out I sold my account and have been working as I didn’t have a need to be on here I haven’t been, but having people compare me to someone that talks about kids this way was brought to my attention on a discord, I HAVR ONLY HAD THIS PROFILE SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME, Gunga that trash ass should never have said that about a child regardless of any beef between us that is so not ok.

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 3:11pm:
Incorrect.

Sorry but I believe you are mistaken, Kelltore came back and was active last month. Its actually quite easy to see and track if you don't have a dog in the fight or agenda, just look at that post histories. Both accounts have small enough footprints that you can see them both and all the incongruencies like having a boner for Gunga, posting format, etc..

After getting worked over a year ago for some nonsense, Kelltore came back again this time claiiming he was actively trying to 'sell' an account while insulting and mixing it up with Gunga, liljiggy, latetotheparty, jug, faux-kelltore and others until mid February and then claimed to be 'leaving' and not choning on Feb 21st at 7:52 PM.

Then just 15 minutes later the Fable-owl account was created, it would only attempt to post in a different style for less than a 10 posts over the next 24hrs before giving it up and just going back to full Kelltore-Kistilan that is today.

Kelltore leaves:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1676308300/5#5

Kelltore returns as Fable-owl:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1677028165/0#0
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:35pm by boxes »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #94 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:34pm:
Sorry but I believe you are mistaken, Kelltore came back and was active last month. Its actually quite easy to see and track if you don't have a dog in the fight or agenda, just look at that post histories. Both accounts have small enough footprints that you can see them both and all the incongruencies like having a boner for Gunga, posting format, etc..

After getting worked over a year ago for some nonsense, Kelltore came back again this time claiiming he was actively trying to 'sell' an account while insulting and mixing it up with Gunga, liljiggy, latetotheparty, jug, faux-kelltore and others until mid February and then claimed to be 'leaving' and not choning on Feb 21st at 7:52 PM.

Then just 15 minutes later the Fable-owl account was created, it would only attempt to post in a different style for less than a 10 posts over the next 24hrs before giving it up and just going back to full Kelltore-Kistilan that is today.

Kelltore leaves:

Dude, It really doesn’t matter to me bud, Yea I talked shit but there were a lot of accounts created at that time I know of a few others including the person who cloned my name and blew up the vault, that fake Grande and apparntly this Fable-OWL, you are still idiots being played by someone. I haven’t logged in here in a bit and that’s visible too. I’m going back into work now and won’t be back here at all but I appreciate you doing the digging for me on the owl person Saved me some time myself. Have a good day Boxes! Also FYI: in the post of my account info from earlier, I made a post there about this same person you didn’t listen to me about to begin with. It’s like half the page up….
« Last Edit: Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:45pm by Kelltore »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #95 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:34pm:

Kelltore leaves:

Your own links disprove your theory.

First link, the account "Keltore" still exists:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=59777E...

Its even online right now and posting in this very thread.

Second link, account is now named FABLE-OWL:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=515655...

And has changed names several times.

These are very obviously two different people.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #96 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:42pm:
Your own links disprove your theory.

First link, the account "Keltore" still exists:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=59777E...

Its even online right now and posting in this very thread.

Second link, account is now named FABLE-OWL:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=515655...

And has changed names several times.

These are very obviously two different people.
.  I literally told you about these  people on the link he is talking about from my account. Click it and go to one of last posts of mine I told you all about the 3-4 accounts that were started to troll me.  Regardless of my shit talking before to the vault that was just fun and games for me and I would never involve children like that in a response, I have more class than this classless POS however, here’s this GEM in my pms that I logged back into after sale with a suspicious timing as well.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #97 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Sender: ddoplayer98
To: Kelltore
Standard Subject: Re: Acc for sale?
Date: Feb 28th, 2023 at 8:35pm
Do you have a Discord?

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #98 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Mar 21st, 2023 at 5:50pm:
.  I literally told you about these  people on the link he is talking about from my account. Click it and go to one of last posts of mine I told you all about the 3-4 accounts that were started to troll me.  Regardless of my shit talking before to the vault that was just fun and games for me and I would never involve children like that in a response, I have more class than this classless POS however, here’s this GEM in my pms that I logged back into after sale with a suspicious timing as well.

Yes I am aware. I am repeating what you told me before to someone else. In so far as the vault has sides, I've been on yours this entire time, dude.

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #99 - Mar 21st, 2023 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
There is No line on this Vault people can’t cross the fuck you talking about for starters. Two I told y’all I wasn’t these people but I appreciate you all bringing the target of my hate back to the forum, Welcome Back KILTARD, I am so glad to see your bitch ass again. Are you ready again for your unlubed butt fuck again, I missed hearing you and your post on here, I have missed your cry baby ass , Are you really going to sell your account for the third time again?? I’m waiting for that post it really gets my Gears going, Victory makes me Horny… And I have missed it from your dumb fuck ass  Smiley Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint