Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) did lynn quit or get fired? (Read 27653 times)
FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: did lynn quit or get fired?
Reply #50 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 16th, 2023 at 4:59pm:
The devs all but admitted outright feedback on Lamanaia is a waste of time. So really, what is the difference?

Well when the general population of the game are a bunch of overweight South Park MeMes  from the World of Warcraft episode, with no knowledge on how to build a game, Let alone any ability to communicate their Qualms about the game in a way that’s productive instead of just a bunch of random Monkeys screaming at each other in a forum of course they won’t take your feedback seriously, The Game is not being destroyed by them but the community as a whole because there is no humanity or empathy to other people which is shown in the forums against Lynn and Above all Else here, I would have left too with most of the people replying are people like Rubbins, DragonCock, Gunga  or AAH, it gets tiring for people who want to bring something to the game as a developer when you have people like y’all Circle Jerking each other off in a never ending cycle of Profanity and Hate with no intelligence or anything to offer on why or how this could be fixed, Some of you have been here since the beginning and Have let hate envelope your being to the point of expressing emotions In a way that’s Cathartic but illogical way but instead it’s always Hateful and a personal attack on someone . How about if you hate the game so much instead of sending PMs to a developer to kill themselves because you can’t openly cheat in the game because they took your dupe exploits and patched them. Upgrade your piece of Shit PC so you can actually leave and go play other shit. I hear Fortnite is looking for a bunch of cry baby adults to come over to get stomped by that 14 year old streamer who needs some views and content. In Reality no one will miss you and the new players won’t have to deal with elitism in a game that is specifically made for group play. I’m not responding to any comments about this post as me personally a lot of you are not even worth the Dirt I walk on at Work let alone my time. Naomi this isn’t addressed to you as I am aware of what you have done to help newer players on servers you are on and is more of a general Quote towards some of these other single cell organisms on this forum. 😂😂😂

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #51 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
:waves to SteelStar: ↑

Hey buddy!  Cheesy Cheesy

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 5:47pm:
   Well when the general population of the game are a bunch of overweight South Park MeMes  from the World of Warcraft episode, with no knowledge on how to build a game, Let alone any ability to communicate their Qualms about the game in a way that’s productive instead of just a bunch of random Monkeys screaming at each other in a forum of course they won’t take your feedback seriously, The Game is not being destroyed by them but the community as a whole because there is no humanity or empathy to other people which is shown in the forums against Lynn and Above all Else here, I would have left too with most of the people replying are people like Rubbins, DragonCock, Gunga  or AAH, it gets tiring for people who want to bring something to the game as a developer when you have people like y’all Circle Jerking each other off in a never ending cycle of Profanity and Hate with no intelligence or anything to offer on why or how this could be fixed, Some of you have been here since the beginning and Have let hate envelope your being to the point of expressing emotions In a way that’s Cathartic but illogical way but instead it’s always Hateful and a personal attack on someone . How about if you hate the game so much instead of sending PMs to a developer to kill themselves because you can’t openly cheat in the game because they took your dupe exploits and patched them. Upgrade your piece of Shit PC so you can actually leave and go play other shit. I hear Fortnite is looking for a bunch of cry baby adults to come over to get stomped by that 14 year old streamer who needs some views and content. In Reality no one will miss you and the new players won’t have to deal with elitism in a game that is specifically made for group play. I’m not responding to any comments about this post as me personally a lot of you are not even worth the Dirt I walk on at Work let alone my time. Naomi this isn’t addressed to you as I am aware of what you have done to help newer players on servers you are on and is more of a general Quote towards some of these other single cell organisms on this forum. 😂😂😂

You spent too much time writing this. You could have instead fixed just one of the 6,853 detrimental bugs that lowers my quality of play.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Mar 19th, 2023 at 11:09pm
Print Post  

So what do you bring to the game?
You should have been wiped on the curtains.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #54 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 12:08am
Print Post  

Sentence and paragraph breaks, motherfucker!
Do you speak it?
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2023 at 12:10am by Alex DeLarge »  

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #55 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 8:46am
Print Post  
   'the people replying are people like Rubbins, DragonCock, Gunga  or AAH, '

Nice, don't mind if I do!

they took your dupe exploits and patched them.

Uh... what world does this guy live in? lolololol

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 11:45am
Print Post  
And there ya have it folks, The Same four to Five people on the DDOVault Circle Jerking each other off in chat.  Everyday of the Year, Same Bullshit and Cum Stains trying to be funny and bitch about the same shit. I’m glad Ya Took the name DragonCock! It’s a gift and you did exactly what I wanted you to do gif and all which is equally impressive on my end. Rubbins go sit in your corner I have prepared the dragon slave for your ass that you so desperately need as you crave attention that never came from your own family. 😁😁

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #57 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Damn, Rubbs taking shrapnel.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #58 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 12:10pm:
Damn, Rubbs taking shrapnel.

Well when someone’s a asshole and bitch for no reason other to step on someone else for asking questions, Yea he taking shrapnel in the form of DragonCock which he has so graciously changed for me on his account, thinking it was a power move of some kind, I started off on these forums trying to be nice and get genuine information as a new player and insulting others that’s the exact problem I was referring too in my previous posts. Atleast You Gunga, are funny to larger Margine than the others.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #59 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 12:21pm:
Well when someone’s an asshole and bitches for no other reason than other to step on someone else for asking questions, yea he's taking shrapnel in the form of DragonCock (which he has so graciously changed for me on his account, thinking it was a power move of some kind). I started off on these forums trying to be nice and get genuine information as a new player; and insulting others that’s the exact was the problem I was referring too in my previous posts.

Ftfy, except the run-on sentences. We don't want you to lose your shine.

Quote:
Atleast You Gunga, are funny to larger Margine than the others.

Absolutely.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2023 at 1:37pm by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 11:45am:
And there ya have it folks, The Same four to Five people on the DDOVault Circle Jerking each other off in chat.  Everyday of the Year, Same Bullshit and Cum Stains trying to be funny and bitch about the same shit. I’m glad Ya Took the name DragonCock! It’s a gift and you did exactly what I wanted you to do gif and all which is equally impressive on my end. Rubbins go sit in your corner I have prepared the dragon slave for your ass that you so desperately need as you crave attention that never came from your own family. 😁😁

I'm the only 4 to 5 people left in your life that even interacts with you still. one would think you'd be happy.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shunned
Stormreaver Piker

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #61 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 1:33pm:

All Hail Gunga, Czar of the Forum Telestrator.

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 1:33pm:

Absolutely.

Making Fun of Grammar and Sentence Structure on this forum is Ironic, Considering Someone Earlier wrote a college level response to you idiots and you still made fun of them for it when there were no errors at all in it to any degree, So it personally doesn’t matter either way if someone writes ones without errors here or if they write it,  like the way I am, intentionally dumbing it down for people on the Vault so they can keep up with me is beneath me anyway, But again my point is made on this shit right here. These responses are what are given on Lamania Server for newer updates which is why SSG doesn’t give a fuck about it anymore, The player base has become dumb, greedy, and lack any empathy for the game itself and more importantly themselves, what is good for your one hit kill mage build is not what’s good for the community as a whole, you get it yet? This is on full display with everyone’s responses. Nice to see DragonCock is still in hiding and not responding though. I’m just here to show people how dumb they are in their bitching and complaining. when you provide nothing of substance in game or even your pathetic excuses for lives that you have to retain all this shit instead of leaving the game and going to another. It’s Pathetic especially when someone came here to get info about a game, not asking or giving a shit about the exploits people use. You are all rolling Hypocrites and are the most pathetic, childish human beings I have ever seen on any forum, Even Reddit is better than you all on it’s worst days and I get responses to my questions there that have substance. So for your Brilliant Insight Gunga, I give you three Toppies out of 5 possible for the taking the time to correct my paragraph above (Which some of which was corrected wrong, I might add as well) and I take two for your Idiot Response and your OK Face.

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 2:08pm:
I'm the only 4 to 5 people left in your life that even interacts with you still. one would think you'd be happy.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  lYou are so narcissistic it’s not even ducking funny man, The woman in your life must really enjoy your presence 😂

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #64 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Mar 19th, 2023 at 6:53pm:
:waves to SteelStar: ↑

Hey buddy!  Cheesy Cheesy

I hope not. Far too much attention paid to nonsense on here.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #65 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:30pm:
I hope not. Far too much attention paid to nonsense on here.

Nonsense is basically everything that's on here.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #66 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:42pm:
Nonsense is basically everything that's on here.

He's one of it's leading authors.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Shinyshoes
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:25pm:
Earlier wrote a college level response to you idiots and you still made fun of them for it when there were no errors at all in it to any degree,

Clearly, it wasn't you.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:05pm by Shinyshoes »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #68 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 4:25pm:
intentionally dumbing it down for people on the Vault so they can keep up with me

You would be the bar beneath my glorious sack, which I drag behind me.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #69 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:01pm:
He's one of it's leading authors.

I thought that was understood.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Shinyshoes wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:05pm:
Clearly, it wasn't you.

No Shit Sherlock would you like a cookie from the class for your Brilliant Detective work there Sherlock?

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:07pm:
You would be the bar beneath my glorious sack, which I drag behind me.

Gunga, what Can I say to such a High School level response like that? Seriously do you just live at High School as a 40 year old New Jersey Reject? I would question how much of sack you have to begin with considering you ride the coat tails of others responses thinking that makes you superior while adding to the idiocy.  My Left Nut weighs more than the shit that comes out of your mouth and when I nut it’s more than the combined intelligence of this community as a whole. Half of you are failed abortions which is obvious with your intent to hate a game and belittle everyone instead of finding a million other things to play or do. Sit Down and Shut Up. Guaranteed half of you haven’t even seen a pussy other than your sisters which you forced on them because you are such sad and pathetic excuses for humans.  Grin

IP Logged

FABLE-OWL
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Apparently Some People here have failed basic reading comprehension courses at school to think they are intelligent enough to tell me how to write my paragraphs when I specifically said I’m not curtailing my comments based on forum that doesn’t care either way 😂

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #73 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 5:09pm:
I thought that was understood.

I'm not sure the sock-master understands anything anymore. Seems posting on the vault is some sort of cripplingly-specific OCD. But it stopped being funny so I don't pay as much attention as before.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #74 - Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
FABLE-OWL wrote on Mar 20th, 2023 at 6:48pm:
Apparently Some People here have failed basic reading comprehension courses at school to think they are intelligent enough to tell me how to write my paragraphs when I specifically said I’m not curtailing my comments based on forum that doesn’t care either way 😂

There’s that ballsack low-bar, run-on sentence we love. Did you just use a laughy face instead of a period?

My 4 year old niece does that. Good for you.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint