Poll
Poll closed Question: How dumb is Kelltore?
bars   pie
*** This poll has now closed ***

too dumb to run a poll    
  9 (52.9%)
pretty dumb    
  0 (0.0%)
very dumb    
  0 (0.0%)
painfully dumb    
  1 (5.9%)
as dumb as before    
  0 (0.0%)
sad and dumb?    
  1 (5.9%)
Short-bus dumb    
  0 (0.0%)
Donuts    
  0 (0.0%)
Boobs    
  6 (35.3%)
Beer    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 17
« Last Modified by: Jug on: Apr 24th, 2023 at 10:48pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Kelltore fails at poll and goes back on word (Read 2302 times)
Jug
Korthos Resident

Kelltore fails at poll and goes back on word
Apr 24th, 2023 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Feb 12th, 2023 at 9:42pm:
Retiring me from the Vault and the game itself.

Look who is back, Big Surprise. They said they were retiring, but of course, its hard for the retarded to keep track of their bullshit claims so we shouldn't be surprised they are back and failing again. And can we just discuss how hard is it to set up a poll? I mean how stupid do you have to be to screw it up? Well look at this fail:

Kelltore wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 6:44pm:
I got a poll going with the Topic of what is Completely Broken on release of Update 59: And the Poll is for Vault Cred (😂😂😂) but more importantly the total amusement of the fuckery that is DDO.      So the Poll is A-D pick below:                                                                              A. Will they totally nuke that hamster they call a server dead with these performance updates on the weekend they release and do a roll back?                                                                 B. Will they fuck up with the math with the feats and past lives of everyone in the game and delete shit we have done?                                                                             C. Will they fuck up R10 Nerf so badly that instead of doing a deduction of caster dps nerf it’s a complete cut because they lack the capacity to code right?                     D. They will somehow do all the above and when they find out it happened they have to do a total server shut down over the weekend and for the downtime they think it’s ok to reimburse the player base with some kind of shit covered middle finder to the paying customers again and give us some stupid shit like +10 Resist Pots…..                my Vote is for A So far 😂😂😂

We get it man, you are the dumbest and thirstiest bitch to get collectively spanked by the Vault this year. So don't feel like you have to keep crawling back here and failing like this, we know, everyone knows. even the lurkers and spammers know, its obvious to anyone who reads your sad pleas for attention in broken english.

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Re: Kelltore fails at poll and goes back on word
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2023 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
Too dumb to run a poll.

But what do you expect from a guy who gave his female significant other a black eye?

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #2 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 24th, 2023 at 11:51pm:
Too dumb to run a poll.

But what do you expect from a guy who gave his female significant other a black eye?

You're confusing Kelltore with Kistilin again. They are two very different people. There's also the Keltore sock, now called killtard. Who is a third person.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 12:58am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 12:33am:
There's also the Keltore sock, now called killtard. Who is a third person.

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 1:01am
Print Post  
Definitely too to run a poll.

Although I liked the other choices there were at first before changed, fav being something like "dumb enough to think Naomineo is cool"  Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2023 at 1:01am by boxes »  

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #5 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 11:32am
Print Post  
boxes wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 1:01am:
Definitely too to run a poll.

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

liljiggy
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 12:33am:
You're confusing Kelltore with Kistilin again.

Which one is banana fag?

IP Logged

boxes
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 11:32am:

Ha!  whoops that's embarrassing  Grin, can't decide if it would have been even more embarrassing if I had typed "to dumb" instead

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #8 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Wow I have never seen a more sad sack of people, I don’t run polls never have I started One out of spite for a Verbal Lashing that someone is holding on to 😂 Good to see a Friendly Poll got turned into Hate by my Haters, Makes me feel Like I did something right, I can come and go as I want you are not the forum police, I Love you JUGS even if your Still the same childish piece of shit I left a few months ago, BUT you are wrong about one other thing still, This is me, This my only profile I log onto this shit from and have, You are confusing me with someone who made three to four different troll accounts to Target me personally with multiple name changes and such. I know for a fact I’m better at this game then you are even if I quit because the fact you can’t tell a mimic trying to tarnish a name on the vault (😂) speaks of your intelligence in ways I can’t fathom. But yep good to see everyone is still salty as fuck about something and someone who wasn’t even me to begin with, also I didn’t make a poll because it wasn’t worth the energy or time I had that day as I made that at something called a Job which I’m sure you do not have. 😁 to the other person claiming I apparently beat woman black and blue I urge you to seek psychological help for the amount of projecting you are doing with that comment, it might save a life. Most likely your woman’s if you even have one because that shit is not ok to say in any regard much like it wasn’t ok for someone to say shit about Gunga and His Grandchild which by the way I spoke up on and you saw that it was someone specifically targeting me when I disengaged. I have no reason to defend myself from degenerates like that because I’m real life scenarios your life wouldn’t matter to me. But out of posterity and good fun I’ll Vote on this poll! 😂

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Jug
Korthos Resident

Reply #9 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:13pm:
I don’t run polls

Really?

I got a poll going

You really are dumb.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:47pm:
Really?
I’m sorry but at this point you are so funny to me, I’ve never met someone so salty that I puckered up like the sheriffs kid from preacher before out of laughter, It is blatantly Obvious that I meant I never make polls here on the vault because of dumb fucks like you. I appreciate the free entertainment though.

You really are dumb.

I’m not here for Clout or Drama, Yet am Consistently Called out for it. My personal issue is not with the Vault but with People who think they are the most intelligent on a Forum when in Reality they are just the Loudest and Most Annoying who think it’s Ok to Bully People when they are dumber than a Box of Jugs- Errrm Rocks.

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Before you make a dumbass reply to the quotation it was intended. It wasn’t a mistake I did it on purpose because it sets you off, as I know you are already responding about it too. 😂

IP Logged

Standing Stone Games
Abbot Raider

I Love DDO & LotRO!

Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:57pm:
Before you make a dumbass reply to the quotation it was intended. It wasn’t a mistake I did it on purpose because it sets you off, as I know you are already responding about it too. 😂

We invite you to explore our games, which hold the promise of depth, scope, and unlimited imagination!

Our phone # is (858) 239-0663. We enjoy hearing from our fans!
IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Standing Stone Games wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:01pm:

You Just slayed me here, best meme choice I have seen in a long time and the most underrated. I’ll take a Forrest Gump reference 😂😂 He played football, cross country, went into the military and became an accomplished businessman. Hell he even took on fatherhood from a woman that never intended to be with him to begin with lol 😂 that’s a real gentleman right there 😆
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:05pm by Kelltore »  

IP Logged

Jug
Korthos Resident

Reply #14 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:56pm:
I never make polls here on the vault

Really?

I got a poll going

Guess he is too dumb to know what 'never' means as well

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #15 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 6:43pm:
Really?

Guess he is too dumb to know what 'never' means as well

Whatever gets you off Jugs, Whatever Gets you Off my friend. This is not a battle of Wits or responses, You and I both know what I made and you are referring to is not a poll at all it’s made to look like one though as I’m trying to get actual responses to it like I am, there is a Character limit on poll answer selections and I did it this way so I can say what I wanted and make my own poll not based on the rules of the vault, and I have never made a poll before on the vault, that much is true and correct, but your failure here is understanding that little piece of information that apparently went way over your head and is not my fault you are looking for Clout where there is none to be had. To Be frank, If I met you in real life and you were on fire and I had a Hose I’d water my plants and hydro wash my house before drinking a beer which while you are roasting so nicely I’ll put you out with my piss at that point. And at this point you have lost my attention that you constantly seek like the father that left you when you were younger. 😂
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:28pm by Kelltore »  

IP Logged

Jug
Korthos Resident

Reply #16 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Kelltore wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 5:13pm:
I don’t run polls

Well obviously, we all agreed the you can't run them, you try but ya fail, so what's your point?

Kelltore wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 7:26pm:
what I made and you are referring to is not a poll at all

Really?

it’s made to look like one though

Right and?

I’m trying to get actual responses to it

Okay so?

there is a Character limit on poll answer selections

Go on...

I can say what I wanted and make my own poll

Right, so it was a poll fail. We know.
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2023 at 8:04pm by Jug »  

IP Logged

Kelltore
Waterworks Kobold

I Hate Drama and Hate
People who Start It

Reply #17 - Apr 25th, 2023 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Jug wrote on Apr 25th, 2023 at 8:01pm:
Well obviously, we all agreed the you can't run them, you try but ya fail, so what's your point?

Really?

Right and?

Okay so?

Go on...

Right, so it was a poll fail. We know.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂🤣

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint