Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Aasimar Scourge PL's (Read 1790 times)
ccd1977
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama! NOT!

Aasimar Scourge PL's
Jun 6th, 2023 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
So I went pure ranger and it was not a class I enjoyed all that much and by lvl 32 I was done.  However, is there a multiclass that will be fun to level to 32 that may use ranger for the 1st and still allow me to level with good DPS and survivability? 

Caster is preferred but melee is definitely doable.

Someome mentioned to me 1 rgr/ 1? /18 SF or 18 Monk but I have no idea how to go about it.

Any advice, a build link or a build would be great.  I have a +8 tome, 8 Racial PL's.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: Aasimar Scourge PL's
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
+1 heart out of the first ranger lvl then play whatever you want.

Could also have some fun with 6 ranger/14 wizard int-based EK. 6 ranger levels give you imp. 2 weapon fighting.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #2 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
I quite enjoyed 19Rog/1Rgr on a life but tbh it was quite slow (I solo).

Easy route is just 19Sor/1Rgr. You can do fine to cap without a capstone, I rarely have capstones because I'm addicted to a Barb level on builds.

IP Logged

PaxsMickey
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2023 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Could go 1 ranger/19 blight caster. If you enjoyed ranger you could go 20 ranger then ETR into 20 dark Hunter, run it back to cap to ITR, but you said you didn’t like ranger so that’s out.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2023 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
PaxsMickey wrote on Jun 8th, 2023 at 1:41pm:
Could go 1 ranger/19 blight caster. If you enjoyed ranger you could go 20 ranger then ETR into 20 dark Hunter, run it back to cap to ITR, but you said you didn’t like ranger so that’s out.

Well that and he's working on Scourge PLs, do dark hunter not an option.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2023 at 8:29am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jun 8th, 2023 at 2:58pm:
Well that and he's working on Scourge PLs, do dark hunter not an option.

Mickey was saying that the OP could do 20 base Ranger (if he had enjoyed it), get to cap, then Epic TR into Dark Hunter (which you can do), then back to cap and Iconic TR for the Scourge Past life. All of that would be doable, just no fun if Ranger did not float his boat.

Just sayin' in case you didn't know you could Epic TR into an archetype, which seemed to be what your post was saying.

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2023 at 9:35am
Print Post  

@OP One option you could do would be Rubbins awesome "Alchemist Inquisitive Imbue U57" in the build section as a basis. Just take the rogue level he took at level one a bit later, which will cost you some skill points but meh.

You would also lose a couple of imbue dice not being Drow, but it was a powerhouse without those tbh. You would also be down 2-4 INT unless you can use the racial points somewhere else, but again its not going to massively impact the build when levelling from 15-30 (imho).

If you can/can be assed, I would farm a Ratcatcher from Threnal if I wanted to do three lives as anything Inquisitive. It took me maybe 90 minutes and its account bound.

Or you could do Ranger 1 / Alchemist 19. I would do that before using a +1 heart to go pure Sorc each life.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint