Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Oh, the idiot Devs are thinking hard! (Read 9697 times)
liljiggy
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Oh, the idiot Devs are thinking hard!
Reply #50 - Jun 24th, 2023 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 11:49am:
2) They had to go out of their way to not kill anything it would actually have been easier and faster to throw the occasional aoe

That video was just painful to watch.  If you can't kill everything in your path at the same speed they were "zerging" that quest, your build sucks.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #51 - Jun 24th, 2023 at 10:51am
Print Post  
The Grandest of Fellows wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 3:16pm:
Now, now, you don't expect me to bite on that, do you?

One can only hopeĀ  Smiley

Edrein wrote on Jun 23rd, 2023 at 6:06pm:
The only exception to this I've ever seen was the first round of the Cleric Domains.

That was after my time... After the first few PCs, they carefully selected asslickers & cocksuckers that rubberstamped everything to avoid all the tantrums and the PITA to deal with people that actually wanted to make the game better.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2023 at 10:52am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #52 - Jun 25th, 2023 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 24th, 2023 at 10:51am:
That was after my time... After the first few PCs, they carefully selected asslickers & cocksuckers that rubberstamped everything to avoid all the tantrums and the PITA to deal with people that actually wanted to make the game better.

That explains a lot. I often wonder how anyone crawls so far up their own asses... then i read the dev tracker for five minutes.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Edrein
Abbot Raider

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #53 - Jun 26th, 2023 at 3:34am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 24th, 2023 at 10:51am:

Can confirm. At the start of my tenure Steelstar and co were willing to respond to posts I made. After a while I guess they got tired of having a voice with critical feedback in the room and not a bunch of yes men.

First time I mentioned not being happy with the PC at the time over here on the vault I got a DM from Cordovan within a day asking if I was doing alright. That's stuck with me after all of these years, as much as y'all like to rag on Cordovan for his flaws and faults, he did at least try to reach out and see what was going on.

But yeah, I got rotated off the PC within the six month mark? I want to say maybe nine months. My tenure was a dead space in the game's timeline. Cleric Domains were the biggest thing dealt with, and literally the day after I was rotated off the council they posted Vistani. I found out by my guildy asking my opinion on Vistani as he thought I was still on the PC lmao.

But I take the small victories. The changes to Spellsinger's Sustaining Song targetting both Undead and Toasters was a direct result from a thread I created about expanding healing to non-fleshies where it made thematic sense.

IP Logged

Everling
Waterworks Kobold

Living but dead.

Reply #54 - Jun 27th, 2023 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Edrein wrote on Jun 26th, 2023 at 3:34am:
But I take the small victories. The changes to Spellsinger's Sustaining Song targetting both Undead and Toasters was a direct result from a thread I created about expanding healing to non-fleshies where it made thematic sense.

Seriously, my bard thanks you for this one! Great QoL change.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2023 at 6:53am by Everling »  

IP Logged

Shunned
DQ Assaulter

Hi! You have multiple
personality disorder.

Reply #55 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/playing-within-the-rules-or-cheating.16...

wtf where do they come from, wait! is this the influx of new players from the movie???

Smiley:)Smiley:)Smiley:)Smiley

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #56 - Jun 28th, 2023 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Shunned wrote on Jun 28th, 2023 at 7:01pm:
https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/playing-within-the-rules-or-cheating.16...

wtf where do they come from, wait! is this the influx of new players from the movie???

Smiley:)Smiley:)Smiley:)Smiley

Or long-time players spurned to finally use the forums because mumble grunt fart.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint