Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic fucked up DDO store payments (Read 1889 times)
fuckface mcgee
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

fucked up DDO store payments
Aug 4th, 2023 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Some non-US players have reported that when you buy DDO points, the in-game store is converting the dollar amount to local currency amount. So if you are in Australia and buy $70 in points, the store converts that to 105 AUD. But then the store charges you $105 in US dollars so you overpay by 50%.

If you're in a country where your local currency is worth less than a dollar, you're going to be screwed until they fix this, but if you're in a country where your local currency is worthy more than a dollar, there's a really nice sale on DDO points for you. If anyone wants to be from Kuwait for a little while, there may be a 70% discount on DDO points for you.

Edit: forum link

https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/new-ddo-store-converts-to-your-local-cu...
« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2023 at 12:15pm by fuckface mcgee »  

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: fucked up DDO store payments
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2023 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
If only this were a 3-day weekend...

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Re: fucked up DDO store payments
Reply #2 - Aug 4th, 2023 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/store-downtime-notice-3-00-pm-5-00-pm-e
astern-4-gmt-friday-august-4th.2787/

^Better get on it fast.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint