Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How are the other servers doing at end game? (Read 27137 times)
Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Re: How are the other servers doing at end game?
Reply #325 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Alorious wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:37am:
still not shutting the fuck up?

Nothing gets past you, does it?

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Alorious
Korthos Resident

I hate everyone

Reply #326 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Nevynn wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:25am:
Nothing gets past you, does it?

Im quick that way

IP Logged

totmacher
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #327 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Alorious wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:28am:
Im racist that way

fixed that for ya

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #328 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
totmacher wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:30pm:
gayed that for ya

Updated for the option.  Cheesy

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #329 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:55am:
I am figuring out why this AM3 (2,1 whatever) channel sucks. It must be something like this:

tard 1: you suck
tard 2: you suck
tard 3: I will kick your ass
tard 4: I slept with your mom
tard 2: I slept with your mom
Heffty: I just ate a whole bucket of fried chicken and pooped my pants
tard 1: I will kick your ass

It's a little like that...  I know there are gasps when tot brings me into the channel like zomg omg and gtfo!  Then I go on to do some raid runs proving mostly-useful and uh... I still get shit.  Mostly it stems from 2006/7 when I refused to re-add Tinted Faces to the CGMG (Guild Listings) after they got themselves removed by complaining too much to the moderators.  And all that happened because every thread on Argo became 1 about the Tinted Faces, so when I asked who the leader was of the Tinted Faces, everyone got them back by saying, "Ugghhh is the leader, no wait, Chuck Norris is the leader, no wait...."  And there was a round-robin of leadership for the Tinted Faces for 3 days on the Guildlistings.  Did I know this was a big joke - yes.  Could I have not posted fictitious leaders of the Tinted Faces?  Yes.   But would I do it again if someone was that cocky and it was obviously a joke -- oh fuck yes.  That was the most brilliant week of antagonizing the officers of TF EVER.

Oh and the other reason why I get shit on in the am channels is because I decided to make a Titan with Bandyman my personal science experiment, thus creating drama when a mass suggestion went off accidentally on the warforged in the pillar room.  I totally knew what would happen -- i reacted by instinct because mass suggestion had been clearing my quests for me that week.  Ooops.    Shocked

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Alorious
Korthos Resident

I hate everyone

Reply #330 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 1:49pm:
It's a little like that...  I know there are gasps when tot brings me into the channel like zomg omg and gtfo!  Then I go on to do some raid runs proving mostly-useful and uh... I still get shit.  Mostly it stems from 2006/7 when I refused to re-add Tinted Faces to the CGMG (Guild Listings) after they got themselves removed by complaining too much to the moderators.  And all that happened because every thread on Argo became 1 about the Tinted Faces, so when I asked who the leader was of the Tinted Faces, everyone got them back by saying, "Ugghhh is the leader, no wait, Chuck Norris is the leader, no wait...."  And there was a round-robin of leadership for the Tinted Faces for 3 days on the Guildlistings.  Did I know this was a big joke - yes.  Could I have not posted fictitious leaders of the Tinted Faces?  Yes.   But would I do it again if someone was that cocky and it was obviously a joke -- oh fuck yes.  That was the most brilliant week of antagonizing the officers of TF EVER.

Oh and the other reason why I get shit on in the am channels is because I decided to make a Titan with Bandyman my personal science experiment, thus creating drama when a mass suggestion went off accidentally on the warforged in the pillar room.  I totally knew what would happen -- i reacted by instinct because mass suggestion had been clearing my quests for me that week.  Ooops.    Shocked

you should not have replied kist because...

1. I dont care
2. Noone else cares
3. (and most importantly) I dont care

oh, and youre an ass

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #331 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
This thread is amazeballs and I hope it continues in this fashion.

IP Logged

Jeryle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #332 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Alorious wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 2:15pm:

1. I dont care
2. Noone else cares

oh, and youre an ass

/signed

BTW, Bill, How is your wife and my kids?  Grin

IP Logged

Jeryle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #333 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
@Drama Queens
As entertaining as this is, you peeps are arguing over a fucking video game. You fucks that think this is real life need to get a fucking life of your own.

@Military Folks
God bless you guys and thank you for your service.

@Hefty
Totaly dissapointed in your posts.

@Morality Police
Who cares who has slept with who.  If you're a married woman and you chose to fuck around on your husband whether you're married or not that bag is completely on you and vice versa for men who cheat on women. If your the person who's being cheated on you need to 1) look at what the fuck you did to cause this or 2) look at your spouse, maybe he/she is the person you thought and better to learn this shit now rather than later.  Fucking crying about it on these forums like your in some morally superior place is just plain nonsense.  If you're married take care of your business and this shit won't happen no matter how much someone tries to woo your lady and if it happens then that lady wasn't the right person anyway. This admit it shit is just bullshit and childish, grow the fuck up already.

@Nick
We're still pals buddy, don't let this stupid shit get you down.

@Jen
Insults that end in you're short are fucking laughable, and don't pay any heed to them.  You've fought and have bled for this country and for that I thank you.  Fucking 4'2", what kind of fucking insult is that, fucking pathetic.

@Alorious
Miss you man, in a non-homosexual way.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #334 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Alorious wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 2:15pm:

1. I dont care
2. Noone else cares

oh, and youre an ass

Yeah but you keep touching my ass.  You're a good boy!

Jeryle, were you touching my ass?!  Admit it!  You were touching my ass too!!!  Sneaky sneaky, I'll catch you but I don't blame you.

Sidenote:  Vengenance did post about the same thing in the thread that washed away yesterday about Argo's Best (Crybabies Forum by J$).  So /signing is hypocritical.

Hey Al, EAD you salty fuck.

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Jeryle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #335 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Kistilan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:04pm:
Sidenote:  Vengenance did post about the same thing in the thread that washed away yesterday about Argo's Best (Crybabies Forum by J$).  So /signing is hypocritical.

Hey Al, EAD you salty fuck.

And that is relevant to this thread how???

By the way gratz on the wings, make my tax dollars count when you drop them bombs.  Grin

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #336 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Jeryle wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:53pm:
And that is relevant to this thread how???

By the way gratz on the wings, make my tax dollars count when you drop them bombs.  Grin

Ahhh well, the relevancy part is you /signed Al's entire thing that responded to my entire WOT which included the story about the thread J$ made and your post was in it which shows you did care.  But I'm not trying to say, "gotchya!"  I'm just saying it was ironic and hypocritical, but I don't think you read everything in the WOT and were just agreeing with Kist being an ass and nobody cares (need to trim your /signed replies in accordance with what you're signing).

As for my wings -- I had these bad boys for almost 2 years now and got congradulated by Tolero to boot when I gott'm.  Where you been?   Cheesy  On the other hand, this is the first time I got to do something ie combat missions with over 60 of them under my belt, so thanks Jer!   Wink  I lost my B-52 slot ('cuz I'm crazy like that, not because I sucked, seriously) so I don't get to drop as many bombs as I'd like.  However, I could drop a miniMOAB or MOAB but that would be a crazy bad day dropping a 10 ton bomb out the back of my C130.  I mean, we never use those things.  EVER. (cuz it's like.... just not polite to do I guess)
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2011 at 5:07pm by Kistilan »  

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Reply #337 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 10:55am:
I am figuring out why this AM3 (2,1 whatever) channel sucks. It must be something like this:

tard 1: you suck
tard 2: you suck
tard 3: I will kick your ass
tard 4: I slept with your mom
tard 2: I slept with your mom
Heffty: I just ate a whole bucket of fried chicken and pooped my pants
tard 1: I will kick your ass

Nope.  Looks like this.
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Fui: Hola
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Kannyaheals: 4 spots, Shroud, caster, DPS
(UserChat1): [AM3]:Arkenkaden: ABBBBBBBBBOTT!!!!!!!!
(UserChat1): [AM3]:Jasimine: I'll Shroud
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Arkenkaden: fjeiojsoijfioesjabbbooooootttt!!!
(Standard): [Standard]: Your friend Pwny has logged on
(UserChat1): [AM3]:Groan: Hi Tot
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Pwny:  It's not Tot!  It's Pallai logging to Tot's account for Kanny's Shroud.
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Jasimine: IMPOSTER.
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Arkenkaden: Abbot, homos.  Now.
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Rameses: Insert snarky Rams comment here
(UserChat1): [AM3]:Heffy: (lurk, lurk, lurk)
(UserChat1): [AM3]:Star: GH walkups, 13 down
(UserChat1): [AM3]:Everyone: Star, you TR'ed already?  I'll have to catch you on the next life
(Party): [Party]: Your party member Yaga has died
(UserChat1): [AM3]: (Everyone): Yaga, you noob
(Party): [Party]: Your party member Yaga has died AGAIN
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Hilcias: Jajajajaja
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Pwny: Yaga, take the res, nub!
(UserChat1): [AM3]: Yaga: I have to go to Panera- be right back.

That's what a feed of AM looks like on an average day.  Wink

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Heffty Smurf
Dragon Raider

Hi Welcome.....Fuck Tarrant

Reply #338 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
hey jeryle, great to see you, always thought u were a good guys and great player....however, lol its nice to see that though i have created a stir that has brought some of argo's best back together, i think its funny that you chose to come in with your "dont insult my buddies blinders on" lol seriously man ive always been a prick, i just like highlighting dooshes that pretend to be swell guys but are morally corrupt. im sure you really thought it through when you said the man that was cheated on wasnt taking care of business at home when he is fucking deployed. lol I will do you the solid to believe you havent paid attention to the whole thread.

I am not the moral police, I think its great fun to call out someone like nick who through his own tiptoeing and no admission has basically conceded that he did do it, but simply doesnt have the balls to be a man and admit it. I have had several people that we both know well tell me that although my methods have been extreme, admittedly, that he has lied his ass off, repeatedly, including his knowledge of the situation and the time line, shhh don't tell his fiance or he will lose his ticket to America.

As far as pallai's post that claims I am lurking in the AM3 channel( or what is more like general chat in the harbor on a saturday night), dont flatter yourself. It is because of retards like you, your fat friend kannya, with the bacon grease mustache, and that red headed whore kat that moves around from player to player like shes on 2 dollar hooker working for one of the coin lord pimps, that people have made a exodus away from the AM3 channel. lol watch as the good players leave one by one and slink over to jens new AK47 channel (named because he has a small penis and needs to compensate for it, says Tot, i dont have or want the proof on that), or for the ones that I do think are good enough use the AOK channel. While I appreciate the request by fatty herself, and you through phreshphrute, neither of you 2 trailer park rejects will ever be AOK material. Im sure jen will take u in his penis compensating channel because we all know he enjoys the blow job tips so that he can keep Tot a happy camper.

Im glad this post has done several things, reestablished myself as one of the server's biggest assholes, shown nick to be a sleazy fuck, given us all a chuckle as jenesis tries to deny hes a fag, and most of all brought some great people like jeryle, and allorious into a really fun thread. I think we have made some great strides here folks, thanx for the laughs.

Jeryle wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 4:02pm:
@Drama Queens
As entertaining as this is, you peeps are arguing over a fucking video game. You fucks that think this is real life need to get a fucking life of your own.

@Military Folks
God bless you guys and thank you for your service.

@Hefty
Totaly dissapointed in your posts.

@Morality Police
Who cares who has slept with who.  If you're a married woman and you chose to fuck around on your husband whether you're married or not that bag is completely on you and vice versa for men who cheat on women. If your the person who's being cheated on you need to 1) look at what the fuck you did to cause this or 2) look at your spouse, maybe he/she is the person you thought and better to learn this shit now rather than later.  Fucking crying about it on these forums like your in some morally superior place is just plain nonsense.  If you're married take care of your business and this shit won't happen no matter how much someone tries to woo your lady and if it happens then that lady wasn't the right person anyway. This admit it shit is just bullshit and childish, grow the fuck up already.

@Nick
We're still pals buddy, don't let this stupid shit get you down.

@Jen
Insults that end in you're short are fucking laughable, and don't pay any heed to them.  You've fought and have bled for this country and for that I thank you.  Fucking 4'2", what kind of fucking insult is that, fucking pathetic.

@Alorious
Miss you man, in a non-homosexual way.

I'm pretty sure you care more than I do.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #339 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Heffty Smurf wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 7:53pm:
hey jeryle, great to see you, always thought u were a good guys and great player....however, lol its nice to see that though i have created a stir that has brought some of argo's best back together, i think its funny that you chose to come in with your "dont insult my buddies blinders on" lol seriously man ive always been a prick, i just like highlighting dooshes that pretend to be swell guys but are morally corrupt. im sure you really thought it through when you said the man that was cheated on wasnt taking care of business at home when he is fucking deployed. lol I will do you the solid to believe you havent paid attention to the whole thread.

I am not the moral police, I think its great fun to call out someone like nick who through his own tiptoeing and no admission has basically conceded that he did do it, but simply doesnt have the balls to be a man and admit it. I have had several people that we both know well tell me that although my methods have been extreme, admittedly, that he has lied his ass off, repeatedly, including his knowledge of the situation and the time line, shhh don't tell his fiance or he will lose his ticket to America.

As far as pallai's post that claims I am lurking in the AM3 channel( or what is more like general chat in the harbor on a saturday night), dont flatter yourself. It is because of retards like you, your fat friend kannya, with the bacon grease mustache, and that red headed whore kat that moves around from player to player like shes on 2 dollar hooker working for one of the coin lord pimps, that people have made a exodus away from the AM3 channel. lol watch as the good players leave one by one and slink over to jens new AK47 channel (named because he has a small penis and needs to compensate for it, says Tot, i dont have or want the proof on that), or for the ones that I do think are good enough use the AOK channel. While I appreciate the request by fatty herself, and you through phreshphrute, neither of you 2 trailer park rejects will ever be AOK material. Im sure jen will take u in his penis compensating channel because we all know he enjoys the blow job tips so that he can keep Tot a happy camper.

Im glad this post has done several things, reestablished myself as one of the server's biggest assholes, shown nick to be a sleazy fuck, given us all a chuckle as jenesis tries to deny hes a fag, and most of all brought some great people like jeryle, and allorious into a really fun thread. I think we have made some great strides here folks, thanx for the laughs.

*does his best Scottish accent, which is pretty convincing since his mum's side is Scottish through and through*

Oy'm a little bit shocked, Hefty, to say the least.  Ye didn't even give me honorable mentions in your litany and rewarding epitaph there.  We'll try to remedy that next time, aye?   Shocked

In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Revenftbm
Korthos Resident

Reply #340 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Best fucking thread ever.

IP Logged

Heffty Smurf
Dragon Raider

Reply #341 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
oh yeah and kist is a jar jar binks wannabe....is that better? lol dont want u to feel left out

Kistilan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:21pm:

*does his best Scottish accent, which is pretty convincing since his mum's side is Scottish through and through*

Oy'm a little bit shocked, Hefty, to say the least.  Ye didn't even give me honorable mentions in your litany and rewarding epitaph there.  We'll try to remedy that next time, aye?   Shocked

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #342 - Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Revenftbm wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 8:34pm:
Best fucking thread ever.

Not even close.  Dig around.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #343 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:08am
Print Post  
I like turtles.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #344 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:30am
Print Post  
Reserved.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:39am by Pallai »  

Pallai, Ascent
Argonessen

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #345 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:24am
Print Post  
It is because of retards like you, your fat friend kannya, with the bacon grease mustache, and that red headed whore kat that moves around from player to player like shes on 2 dollar hooker working for one of the coin lord pimps, that people have made a exodus away from the AM3 channel.

Heffty, you say one thing in public and another in private.  Either you change your mind a lot, or you're too much of a pussy to say things to people's faces one on one.

I've got screenshots of you apologizing and trying to talk your way out of shit, not just the conversation we had, but conversations you've had with several people on this server.

I was willing to chalk your previous statements about me up to a misunderstanding.  I will not be so friendly the second time.  Don't fuck with me.

While I appreciate the request by fatty herself, and you through phreshphrute, neither of you 2 trailer park rejects will ever be AOK material.

Heffty, for such a genius, you really should have done a better job password-wise.  It's not hard to guess.

You think highly of yourself as AoK material, and even posted above that you "are end game".  You currently have three capped toons: Smurfette, Jokie, and Grouchy.  The last quest Smurfette completed was a Shroud on 6/10.  Jokie did some stuff mid-December and was active before that in October.  Grouchy completed some VoNs, but again, the last time he played before that was in July.

But hey... on 06/19/2010, Smurfette increased her Swim score by three.  Uber.

So tell me- how does that make you end-game?

Now I've had just about enough of this shit.  I've done nothing to you.  If Phresh was silly enough to violate my trust by telling you what I PM'ed him, I assume that he sent the whole thing, in which I indicated that I've nothing against you.  You do not want me as an enemy, Heffty, and this is the last time I'm saying it.

As far as pallai's post that claims I am lurking in the AM3 channel( or what is more like general chat in the harbor on a saturday night), dont flatter yourself.

Yes, you're correct.  AoK chat is a much better read.

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:38am by Pallai »  

Pallai, Ascent
Argonessen

IP Logged

Milamber69
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #346 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:22am
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:24am:
Heffty, you say one thing in public and another in private.  Either you change your mind a lot, or you're too much of a pussy to say things to people's faces one on one.

I've got screenshots of you apologizing and trying to talk your way out of shit, not just the conversation we had, but conversations you've had with several people on this server.

I was willing to chalk your previous statements about me up to a misunderstanding.  I will not be so friendly the second time.  Don't fuck with me.

Heffty, for such a genius, you really should have done a better job password-wise.  It's not hard to guess.

You think highly of yourself as AoK material, and even posted above that you "are end game".  You currently have three capped toons: Smurfette, Jokie, and Grouchy.  The last quest Smurfette completed was a Shroud on 6/10.  Jokie did some stuff mid-December and was active before that in October.  Grouchy completed some VoNs, but again, the last time he played before that was in July.

Now I've had just about enough of this shit.  I've done nothing to you.  If Phresh was silly enough to violate my trust by telling you what I PM'ed him, I assume that he sent the whole thing, in which I indicated that I've nothing against you.  You do not want me as an enemy, Heffty, and this is the last time I'm saying it.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/phalaeo/yousaidit.jpg

Just a heads up, myddo is pretty inaccurate.

Example: You have 2 capped characters, congrats on increasing Palryn's haggle by 2 points last week.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #347 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:22am
Print Post  
Pallai, myddo has been shit ever since the glamor of the first 20 minutes of its release were over.

Ask anyone who has done multiple tr's.... Many of us were on our second life for months.  Let us not get started on how I had my characters deleted for 2 1/2 months before their non updated versions were finally deleted.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #348 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 5:31am
Print Post  
Milamber69 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:22am:
Just a heads up, myddo is pretty inaccurate.

Example: You have 2 capped characters, congrats on increasing Palryn's haggle by 2 points last week.

Using my Level 4 Bank toon in comparison to a capped character is stretching a little, isn't it?  Go look up Nothingtwo, NP's bank toon- she took Favoured Enemy: Ooze.  I took Bow Strength on Npweaps.  Anything to get off the boat faster.

I have heard of people's MyDDO pages not updating, but never of them only updating for one character and not the rest, and his Paladin is updating.

Pallai, Ascent
Argonessen

IP Logged

Heffty Smurf
Dragon Raider

Reply #349 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:00am
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:24am:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k36/phalaeo/yousaidit.jpg

first off, you are an idiot, dont let the fact that you wish you had a dick fool you into thinking im impressed with you in any way. if either of us is a lurker i guess it is you?

second again you are still an idiot, lol, if you hadnt joined the game what a year ago lol you would have more of a clue that i have grouchy, lazie, paapa, smurffette, jokie, vanitty, and handee that are all capped, handee is a 2nd life tr, my caster brainy is also a tr and level 19, heffty is a 7th life tr at level 11, i have a mule at level 17, and 2 lowbies at 6 and 4, fucktard.

to be honest what i said to you is that i really couldnt stand kannya, but that was after you made me feeel bad and  kissed my ass because you cant handle it when people realize that you are a useless skank,that without the hole between your legs would be an epic failure in every sense rl and in game. dont threaten me bitch you are a nothing. I do find it flattering that you cracked the code to the channel and researched myddo to sound intelligent lol, seems like you are a stalker, if you want an autograph i can send one to you. Are you still at 69 dirtywhorewhohastotalkaboutsexinvideogamesbecauseeverymanintheworldthinksimadisg
ustingpigwithpimplesonmyass lane?

lol, trust me skank if im not worried about nick the jody, jen the midget fag, and kist the jedi warrior, what makes you think i give 1 shit about what you think lol? i can easily reform the channel with a new password lol, ill give you a hint so you wont have to work so hard this time, i think it will be pallaiisastupidcunt Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17
Send TopicPrint