Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How are the other servers doing at end game? (Read 26946 times)
Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Keeper of the Rangersauce

Re: How are the other servers doing at end game?
Reply #350 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Heffty Smurf wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:00am:
I do find it flattering that you cracked the code to the channel and researched myddo to sound intelligent lol, seems like you are a stalker.

Heffty Smurf wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 at 7:52am:
I like being able to reference them to fuck with the idiots that say stupid things, like when that idiot emtrant told me his real name, i looked him up on facebook and would send him tells in game asking him for the phone numbers of any chick in his family by their names lol.

Stalker, indeed....

Pallai, Ascent
Saraphima, Chennai, Northenstar, Chellai Nothing Personal
Argonessen

IP Logged

Alekx
VoD Slasher

Argonnessen

Reply #351 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:06am
Print Post  
deleted, stupid post, ead & gfy
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:38am by Alekx »  

~ Pure Life ~ Argonnessen ~

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #352 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Heffty Smurf wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 8:00am:
first off, you are an idiot, dont let the fact that you wish you had a dick fool you into thinking im impressed with you in any way. if either of us is a lurker i guess it is you?

second again you are still an idiot, lol, if you hadnt joined the game what a year ago lol you would have more of a clue that i have grouchy, lazie, paapa, smurffette, jokie, vanitty, and handee that are all capped, handee is a 2nd life tr, my caster brainy is also a tr and level 19, heffty is a 7th life tr at level 11, i have a mule at level 17, and 2 lowbies at 6 and 4, fucktard.

to be honest what i said to you is that i really couldnt stand kannya, but that was after you made me feeel bad and  kissed my ass because you cant handle it when people realize that you are a useless skank,that without the hole between your legs would be an epic failure in every sense rl and in game. dont threaten me bitch you are a nothing. I do find it flattering that you cracked the code to the channel and researched myddo to sound intelligent lol, seems like you are a stalker, if you want an autograph i can send one to you. Are you still at 69 dirtywhorewhohastotalkaboutsexinvideogamesbecauseeverymanintheworldthinksimadisg
ustingpigwithpimplesonmyass lane?

lol, trust me skank if im not worried about nick the jody, jen the midget fag, and kist the jedi warrior, what makes you think i give 1 shit about what you think lol? i can easily reform the channel with a new password lol, ill give you a hint so you wont have to work so hard this time, i think it will be pallaiisastupidcunt Smiley

A question I would like to pose...for someone who claims to be brutally honest, why didn't you ever tell me that you couldn't stand me?

Never once did you say anything like that to me, either ingame or anywhere else. I had to hear snippets from other people that you've spoken to about me, when I would have much rather you just said, "Wish you weren't in channel, can't stand you, get the fuck out."

Instead, you talk to everyone but me. Brutal honesty is something I can appreciate, but only when it happens all the time. What you've done in this thread isn't honesty; it's abuse. After all the shit you've said about me and my friends, you can go fuck yourself.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:30am by Kannyaheals »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #353 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:28am
Print Post  
I have some brutal honesty.  What is with all this talking above the damn quote?  It is so fucking annoying.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #354 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Mission accomplished, annoy epoch.../check Tongue

Epoch wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:28am:
I have some brutal honesty.  What is with all this talking above the damn quote?  It is so fucking annoying.

But I fixed it, just this once lol.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:30am by Kannyaheals »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #355 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Kannyaheals wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:30am:
Mission accomplished, annoy epoch.../check Tongue

But I fixed it, just this once lol.

Awesome! 

I would say thanks, but I don't want anyone to know I appreciate it.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Philam
Waterworks Kobold

Hi welcome!

Reply #356 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:24am
Print Post  
Glenalth wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:08am:
I like turtles.

Where have you been Glen?   Get your "laggy pants" back in the game!

Ph

Oh and I like turtles too! Cheesy

AoK
Phortune/Phelin/Phaith/Phish/Phix

IP Logged

totmacher
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #357 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Hi Temp, I see you survived the flood man...

IP Logged

Alorious
Korthos Resident

I hate everyone

Reply #358 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:50am
Print Post  
ok, so let me get this straight...they let mitch and steve in here. This fucking sucks. A fat engineer (hey, tell your wife to mail me my car keys, theyre on the nightstand) and a retarded long haired abo lover?

Christ, and you guys think hefty is the biggest problem here?

IP Logged

Findael
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #359 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:02am
Print Post  
Heffty Smurf wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 7:53pm:

Im glad this post has done several things, reestablished myself as one of the server's biggest assholes

No, no, not really.  An asshole serves a function, it has a purpose, and thereby has some redeeming quality.  Whatever redeeming qualities may lie deep beneath the many layers of your cretinous hide are so far outweighed by the vacuum your existence creates within the universe, it's a moot point.  You do establish yourself as one of the occasional failed experiments in evolution, a genetic throwback, the product of a burp in the gene pool carrying unfortunate bits of algal slime to the surface.  Truth be told, you exhibit the behavioral tendencies of a chimp in a zoo, lazily jerking off and throwing feces all over the place.  Perhaps that is your purpose, to serve as a reminder of things fading from the modern world, an embarrassment to the species which prods us forward away from an ugly past.

You take pride in declaring you're an asshole and don't give a shit what anyone thinks of you.  You seem to have convinced yourself that you're a straight talker who deals with harsh truths.  Yet, you  carry yourself with the attitude of someone who harbors the notion he's envied, that other people wish they could be just like him, if only they weren't too chicken shit to speak their mind.  Just a glance at your guild's home page is enough to confirm you're a prima donna with a coarse mouth and a fat ass, a veritable legend in your own mind.  I'd wager money you imagine yourself giving Jack Nicholson's monologue in “A Few Good Men.” The thing is, you don't talk shit out of any sense of integrity to the truth or any other such lofty notion.  You talk shit because you're too much of a lazy fuckwit to get off your ass and do anything worth mention; it's far easier to knock others when you're sitting with your thumb up your ass laughing at your own dick jokes.  For all intents and purposes, really, the single greatest contribution you're likely to make to this world is when carrion feed upon your corpse.

What horrifies me the most, though, is having heard word that you've bred.  Barring some cross-species hybrid fertilization, which would at least have some value as scientific curiosity, this saddens me beyond all reason.  We really don't need a second generation parasite to society.  Do you, the kid, and us a favor, hmm?  Take a life insurance policy on yourself, crawl under a rock and fucking die.

Findael of Argo

IP Logged

Heffty Smurf
Dragon Raider

Hi Welcome.....Fuck Tarrant

Reply #360 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Findael wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:02am:
No, no, not really.  An asshole serves a function, it has a purpose, and thereby has some redeeming quality.  Whatever redeeming qualities may lie deep beneath the many layers of your cretinous hide are so far outweighed by the vacuum your existence creates within the universe, it's a moot point.  You do establish yourself as one of the occasional failed experiments in evolution, a genetic throwback, the product of a burp in the gene pool carrying unfortunate bits of algal slime to the surface.  Truth be told, you exhibit the behavioral tendencies of a chimp in a zoo, lazily jerking off and throwing feces all over the place.  Perhaps that is your purpose, to serve as a reminder of things fading from the modern world, an embarrassment to the species which prods us forward away from an ugly past.

You take pride in declaring you're an asshole and don't give a shit what anyone thinks of you.  You seem to have convinced yourself that you're a straight talker who deals with harsh truths.  Yet, you  carry yourself with the attitude of someone who harbors the notion he's envied, that other people wish they could be just like him, if only they weren't too chicken shit to speak their mind.  Just a glance at your guild's home page is enough to confirm you're a prima donna with a coarse mouth and a fat ass, a veritable legend in your own mind.  I'd wager money you imagine yourself giving Jack Nicholson's monologue in “A Few Good Men.” The thing is, you don't talk shit out of any sense of integrity to the truth or any other such lofty notion.  You talk shit because you're too much of a lazy fuckwit to get off your ass and do anything worth mention; it's far easier to knock others when you're sitting with your thumb up your ass laughing at your own dick jokes.  For all intents and purposes, really, the single greatest contribution you're likely to make to this world is when carrion feed upon your corpse.

What horrifies me the most, though, is having heard word that you've bred.  Barring some cross-species hybrid fertilization, which would at least have some value as scientific curiosity, this saddens me beyond all reason.  We really don't need a second generation parasite to society.  Do you, the kid, and us a favor, hmm?  Take a life insurance policy on yourself, crawl under a rock and fucking die.

Findael of Argo

aw thats cute i insult you whore gf and you come to the rescue lol grats on joining the party boy
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:12am by Heffty Smurf »  

I'm pretty sure you care more than I do.

IP Logged

Phreshphrute
HJASTE YOURSELF

Reply #361 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:15am
Print Post  

Findael of Argo

Thanks for the long-winded, repetitive, and half-assed biology/philosophy lesson fuckstain. /tryharder

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #362 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:17am
Print Post  

Findael of Argo

OMFG, I need to print this off and frame it. Cheesy

IP Logged

Alorious
Korthos Resident

I hate everyone

Reply #363 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Kannyaheals wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:17am:
OMFG, I need to print this off and frame it. Cheesy

why? would it be difficult to type it out yourself? There s a lot of big words in there, be careful.

Specifically to the post though, how is what you just wrote better? Attacking a man personally and actually discussing his children in the post?? I'm puzzled. Does that mean you also enjoy lazily jerking off and throwing feces?

IP Logged

Revenftbm
Korthos Resident

Reply #364 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:08pm:
Not even close.  Dig around.

I will. I would enjoy to find one better then this Cheesy
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:59am by Revenftbm »  

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #365 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
@phreshphrute

So I see your wrapped around heffty's cock pretty tightly...  What's it feel like Phresh... coming from a guy that supposedly led men to battle.  You have been through some shit, you have served and seen the darker side of life.... What I can't understand is what the hell you see in Heffty... Why do you kneel down and suck his cock daily?  I always thought of you as better then that.  I just can't believe your the guy that runs back to daddy when things get rough.... your the guy that can't be trusted to share anything with... I guess this is all I really have to say to you anymore...

Jen - Revenants: Khyber

IP Logged

Findael
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #366 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
Alorious wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:21am:
Specifically to the post though, how is what you just wrote better?

Oh, it isn't, not even remotely.  No rationalizing.  It is what it is.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #367 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Findael wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:16pm:
Oh, it isn't, not even remotely.  No rationalizing.  This is unexplainable.

L.O.L.

Hehe.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #368 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:10pm:
@phreshphrute

So I see your wrapped around heffty's cock pretty tightly...  What's it feel like Phresh... coming from a guy that supposedly led men to battle.  You have been through some shit, you have served and seen the darker side of life.... What I can't understand is what the hell you see in Heffty... Why do you kneel down and suck his cock daily?  I always thought of you as better then that.  I just can't believe your the guy that runs back to daddy when things get rough.... your the guy that can't be trusted to share anything with... I guess this is all I really have to say to you anymore...

I don't know if you've got some private beef with Phresh, so I can't comment on how you personally feel.

All I know is that he's probably in the same situation I was in with Kran when NV broke up.  It's hard to be friends with someone who everyone perceives to be an asshole... you're always in the middle and you have to walk a fine line.

I actually respect Phresh a lot for standing by his friendship, even though it's not the choice I'd make.

Pallai, Ascent
Argonessen

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #369 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:21pm:
I don't know if you've got some private beef with Phresh, so I can't comment on how you personally feel.

All I know is that he's probably in the same situation I was in with Kran when NV broke up.  It's hard to be friends with someone who everyone perceives to be an asshole... you're always in the middle and you have to walk a fine line.

I actually respect Phresh a lot for standing by his friendship, even though it's not the choice I'd make.

I didn't have any private beef with Phresh.  I always liked the guy a lot in fact.  Hes a solid Player and was fun to be around, but I don't really respect being a weasel about shit.  I don't respect that the guy who talks so much about his military career and leadership is milking Heffty's cock for whatever reason.  I just wish he could figure out what he wanted and to stand by that...  Also hes got a lot different situation I'm sure then Kran had.  Kran has been disliked since he came about, Phresh wasn't.  Phresh has always had a pretty good rep in game, but lately hes the one thats self destructing and destroying it all, and hes going to be the one that either fixes it or who doesn't care.  Thats up to him.

IP Logged

Kannyaheals
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #370 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
As for my part, I don't begrudge anyone their loyalties and friendships. I won't deny anyone from AoK entry into a party that I'm leading, I don't see the need to. But that's just me.

Will I be happy if Heffty pings my lfm? Probably not. But that's personal and I"ll deal with it.

IP Logged

Pallai
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #371 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:31pm:
I didn't have any private beef with Phresh.  I always liked the guy a lot in fact.  Hes a solid Player and was fun to be around, but I don't really respect being a weasel about shit.  I don't respect that the guy who talks so much about his military career and leadership is milking Heffty's cock for whatever reason.  I just wish he could figure out what he wanted and to stand by that...  Also hes got a lot different situation I'm sure then Kran had.  Kran has been disliked since he came about, Phresh wasn't.  Phresh has always had a pretty good rep in game, but lately hes the one thats self destructing and destroying it all, and hes going to be the one that either fixes it or who doesn't care.  Thats up to him.

I was comparing Kran to Heffty, not Phresh.  Not that Kran and Heffty are similar personality-wise, just that sometimes being friends with Kran puts me in the middle of arguments that I don't want to be a part of.  It's a hard situation, but you gotta remain true to your friends, even when they're not easy to defend.

I don't want to betray the content of private conversation, but let's just say there was conversation, and Phresh is cool by me.  As are any of the other guys in AoK that I've enjoyed playing with. 

It's Heffty that I now no longer trust, and that is unfortunate. 

But that's neither here nor there.  I can only speak for myself

Pallai, Ascent
Argonessen

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #372 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
@Findael
Don't even botherl,  It's a waste of time to talk/debate with Heffty.  He knows that he is garbage  and so does everyone else.  That's all that matters.

@tot
Ive noticed that you never have anything useful to say.  Most of what you say is a boring usless read... I wouldn't waste your time here as well.

@Pallai
I guess just be more careful on who you trust.  Fuck the naysayers.

@Alex
Tell us how you really feel bro.

@Allorious
If I had a dollar every time you said fuck, or something racist I would be a multi millionaire!  Hope to see you in game sometime even if it is boring. 
ps.  Jeryle wanted you to bring him his pair of gym socks back in exchange for your car keys.

@Epoch
So far your cluttering these pages with crap.  /Fail

IP Logged

Revenftbm
Korthos Resident

Reply #373 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Kannyaheals wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:41pm:
Will I be happy if Heffty pings my lfm? Probably not. But that's nothing personal and I"ll deal with it.

Fixed.

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #374 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Pallai wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:43pm:
I was comparing Kran to Heffty, not Phresh.  Not that Kran and Heffty are similar personality-wise, just that sometimes being friends with Kran puts me in the middle of arguments that I don't want to be a part of.  It's a hard situation, but you gotta remain true to your friends, even when they're not easy to defend.

I don't want to betray the content of private conversation, but let's just say there was conversation, and Phresh is cool by me.  As are any of the other guys in AoK that I've enjoyed playing with. 

It's Heffty that I now no longer trust, and that is unfortunate. 

But that's neither here nor there.  I can only speak for myself

I agree that when you are friends with someone you back them up when needed, you remain loyal, but I'll be damned if I am going to be loyal or have respect for a friend of mine that goes out of his/her way to show the world that they are a complete dipshit.  That is where that friendship ends.  I don't have a problem with shit talking, I don't have a problem when people fuck up, but when that is what they are known for, when everyone hates them and has good reason too... then maybe I would think I was wrong...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 
Send TopicPrint