Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How are the other servers doing at end game? (Read 26944 times)
Phreshphrute
HJASTE YOURSELF

Re: How are the other servers doing at end game?
Reply #375 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:10pm:
@phreshphrute

So I see your wrapped around heffty's cock pretty tightly...  What's it feel like Phresh... coming from a guy that supposedly led men to battle.  You have been through some shit, you have served and seen the darker side of life.... What I can't understand is what the hell you see in Heffty... Why do you kneel down and suck his cock daily?  I always thought of you as better then that.  I just can't believe your the guy that runs back to daddy when things get rough.... your the guy that can't be trusted to share anything with... I guess this is all I really have to say to you anymore...

I am not sure what I did that gave you the impression that I am "wrapped around Heffty's cock." Please feel free to enlighten me.

I will, however address what it is that I see in Heffty.

First, like it or not, Heffty is uncompromising in his values. This trait may be viewed as stubborn at times, however it is a trait I find refreshing. You will always know where you stand with Heffty and where he stands on certain issues. To me, it is rather easy to compromise your values when you can see immediate benefit by doing so. Heffty does not do that. As a guildie of his, I can say that there has never been an occasion where Heffty has stood for an outsider receiving preferential treatment over a guildie.

Second, if you think that I "suck his cock" you are sorely mistaken. I have voiced disagreement with some of his decisions in the past and will do so in the future. But, my disagreement is between Heffty and me; not for public consumption. However with Heffty it is never personal. The guy invited me back to his guild after I left over some bullshit that I mishandled.

As far as my character is concerned, feel free to attack it all you like. I feel as though the way I have lived my life speaks for itself. If you want to draw into question the various aspects of my life in an attempt to damage my credibility, go ahead but you will proven wrong at every turn. I have spent a considerable amount of my life in the "School of Hard Knocks," and I have learned some very valuable lessons. The most important of which is the incredibly foolish mistake of misrepresenting yourself. I think if you knew me, you would know that no uncertain terms am I the type of person who runs back to daddy when things get rough.

I always considered you a brother in arms and a friend, so I am confused as to why you feel the need to involve me in your dispute with Heffty. But if you feel the need to put me in the middle, you are a grown man and make your own choices.

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #376 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
Kannyaheals wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:41pm:
Will I be happy if Heffty pings my lfm? Probably not. But that's personal and I"ll deal with it.

Pretty easy to deal with Kannya... you just hit decline.... or /squelch.   I do however guarantee he probably wont be joining your group, and you'd be pretty lame to allow him too.  Goes the same for anyone in my opinion, if I need to fill a raid and I get a turd applying on the LFM, ummm.... I sure as fuck don't say hey this guy sucks sure ill take him!

Jen - Revenants: Khyber

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #377 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:04pm
Print Post  
Phreshphrute wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:49pm:
I am not sure what I did that gave you the impression that I am "wrapped around Heffty's cock." Please feel free to enlighten me.

I will, however address what it is that I see in Heffty.

First, like it or not, Heffty is uncompromising in his values. This trait may be viewed as stubborn at times, however it is a trait I find refreshing. You will always know where you stand with Heffty and where he stands on certain issues. To me, it is rather easy to compromise your values when you can see immediate benefit by doing so. Heffty does not do that. As a guildie of his, I can say that there has never been an occasion where Heffty has stood for an outsider receiving preferential treatment over a guildie.

Second, if you think that I "suck his cock" you are sorely mistaken. I have voiced disagreement with some of his decisions in the past and will do so in the future. But, my disagreement is between Heffty and me; not for public consumption. However with Heffty it is never personal. The guy invited me back to his guild after I left over some bullshit that I mishandled.

As far as my character is concerned, feel free to attack it all you like. I feel as though the way I have lived my life speaks for itself. If you want to draw into question the various aspects of my life in an attempt to damage my credibility, go ahead but you will proven wrong at every turn. I have spent a considerable amount of my life in the "School of Hard Knocks," and I have learned some very valuable lessons. The most important of which is the incredibly foolish mistake of misrepresenting yourself. I think if you knew me, you would know that no uncertain terms am I the type of person who runs back to daddy when things get rough.

I always considered you a brother in arms and a friend, so I am confused as to why you feel the need to involve me in your dispute with Heffty. But if you feel the need to put me in the middle, you are a grown man and make your own choices.

I'm not putting you in the middle of this.  Nor will I.  I'm done with heffty anyway, he bores me with his typical unoriginal insults that lack truth.  I simply thought higher of you, not really understanding how you would agree with some of the things Heffty says knowing they are complete shit.  Thats one of the things I always enjoyed about you as well that you almost always spoke your mind on how YOU felt about any issues you had, and yet here you are clearing backing up complete crap.  Ive already stated in earlier posts that I don't question your character.  I don't think bad of you. I certainly don't question your skill in game.  Maybe I was wrong to push you, but that's the only way you get to the bottom of shit.

IP Logged

Phreshphrute
HJASTE YOURSELF

Reply #378 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:31pm:
I didn't have any private beef with Phresh.  I always liked the guy a lot in fact.  Hes a solid Player and was fun to be around, but I don't really respect being a weasel about shit.  I don't respect that the guy who talks so much about his military career and leadership is milking Heffty's cock for whatever reason.  I just wish he could figure out what he wanted and to stand by that...  Also hes got a lot different situation I'm sure then Kran had.  Kran has been disliked since he came about, Phresh wasn't.  Phresh has always had a pretty good rep in game, but lately hes the one thats self destructing and destroying it all, and hes going to be the one that either fixes it or who doesn't care.  Thats up to him.

I have never betrayed anyone's trust in a disengenuous manner.

I don't talk alot about my military experience or leadership other than humorous stories of mishap and shenanigans.

I am not sure what I have done to damage my rep in game or out. Everyone knows where they stand with me. I hardly ever step out of guild to run shit. If people don't like me, that is okay with me. I am not here to make everyone happy. I have a group of friends who I like and I enjoy spending my leisure time running with those friends. I have never been the type to keep a large circle of friends.

As far as figuring out what I want, I am assuming this statement is regarding my decision to leave Unbreakable and head back to AOK and I will address that for you again.

I left Unbreakable for several reasons. The first was that I hardly ever ran with anyone in guild. Meanwhile, a lot of my friends in AOK were sending me tells asking if I wanted to come back to AOK. Heffty even said to me that I was missed in AOK. I also knew that UB knew I was considering leaving and not one person said to me that they liked having me around etc. I don't consider myself to be a vane individual, but everybody wants to feel wanted at least a little bit. I felt like I was wanted in AOK, not just because I am a halfway decent player, but also because my personality was a good fit.

IP Logged

Phreshphrute
HJASTE YOURSELF

Reply #379 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:04pm:
I'm not putting you in the middle of this.  Nor will I.  I'm done with heffty anyway, he bores me with his typical unoriginal insults that lack truth.  I simply thought higher of you, not really understanding how you would agree with some of the things Heffty says knowing they are complete shit.  Thats one of the things I always enjoyed about you as well that you almost always spoke your mind on how YOU felt about any issues you had, and yet here you are clearing backing up complete crap.  Ive already stated in earlier posts that I don't question your character.  I don't think bad of you. I certainly don't question your skill in game.  Maybe I was wrong to push you, but that's the only way you get to the bottom of shit.   

But you did question my character. Furthermore, I have yet to make a statement of agreement or disagreement about what Heffty has said or done here. If I did, it would be to Heffty directly and not here. The way I see this dispute is that it is a personal dispute between Heffty and you/Nick/Kannya/Devorien/Pallai etc. Everyone here is an adult so I am not going to interject in their personal squabbles.

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #380 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Phreshphrute wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:19pm:
But you did question my character. Furthermore, I have yet to make a statement of agreement or disagreement about what Heffty has said or done here. If I did, it would be to Heffty directly and not here. The way I see this dispute is that it is a personal dispute between Heffty and you/Nick/Kannya/Devorien/Pallai etc. Everyone here is an adult so I am not going to interject in their personal squabbles.

Fair enough.  My apologies to you, although I think I'm done here...

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #381 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:24pm:
Fair enough.  My apologies to you, although I think I'm done here...

There is a guide for that.
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1288717125

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #382 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:25pm:

got that in less then a minute   Grin
you are such a helpful guy, stainer.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #383 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:33pm:
got that in less then a minute   Grin
you are such a helpful guy, stainer.

That is why Strakeln pays me the big bucks.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #384 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:42pm:
That is why Strakeln pays me the big bucks.

Oh come on, really? It's ok stainer, you can stop pretending now. We all know about you two anyway.  Tongue

P.S. I hold you two responsible for all the recent "tardishness" in the Vault.  Angry
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:05pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #385 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 2:02pm:
P.S. I hold you two responsible for all the recent "tardishness" in the Vault.  Angry

I don't set those rules. Although the tardisnness seems to work itself out over time.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #386 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 1:25pm:

Lol nice!

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #387 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
I am going to go out on a limb here.

I will have to say that Argo is the best server at end game. Considering that no more than 4 people get along at anyone time, they must shortman everything. Their skill must be tremendous.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #388 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:21pm:
I will have to say that Argo is the best server at end game. Considering that no more than 4 people get along at anyone time, they must shortman everything. Their skill must be tremendous.

You'd think that would be true, wouldn't you?  Shocked

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #389 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:21pm:
I am going to go out on a limb here.

Inquire within   Cool

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #390 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Inquire within   Cool

Not really wanting to talk to any of you. No need to start talking about my mom, my wife, or if I cheated with anyone.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #391 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
This is what a day time soap opera must be like.

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Alorious
Korthos Resident

I hate everyone

Reply #392 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:44pm:
@Findael
Don't even botherl,  It's a waste of time to talk/debate with Heffty.  He knows that he is garbage  and so does everyone else.  That's all that matters.

@tot
Ive noticed that you never have anything useful to say.  Most of what you say is a boring usless read... I wouldn't waste your time here as well.

@Pallai
I guess just be more careful on who you trust.  Fuck the naysayers.

@Alex
Tell us how you really feel bro.

@Allorious
If I had a dollar every time you said fuck, or something racist I would be a multi millionaire!  Hope to see you in game sometime even if it is boring. 
ps.  Jeryle wanted you to bring him his pair of gym socks back in exchange for your car keys.

@Epoch
So far your cluttering these pages with crap.  /Fail

I would like to point out for the record that although I do say fuck a lot I am not a racist. I only point this out because I get accused of saying a lot of racist shit in game...which when provoked I do. However, I only do it because its funny. I find it hilarious to listen to reactions about the stupid racial comments made between friends.

...and for those of you who havent had the splendid opportunity to get to know me outside of gaming...my wife is a minority (which makes my kids half a minority)...but worth more than 3 mexicans any day.

*edit* to add this....Jer can have his socks back but I have been jerking off in them all week...he has small feet
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2011 at 9:59pm by Alorious »  

IP Logged

Aerniel
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #393 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
>_> I <3 you fuckheads

Arkenkaden - Dunker - Bichin - Donkeypunchd

Sincerely,
      The Sausage Priest of Argonessen.
Alekx wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:14pm:
Sorry to burst your pony bubble you fruitcake, go fuck yourself.

IP Logged

Kistilan
BANNED

Khyber vs Argo - Go!

Reply #394 - Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Aerniel wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:22pm:
>_> I <3 you fuckheads

Dunker!!!  Come here and gimmie a hug you flaming queer!  And bend over afterwards -- I think I dropped a Zephyr Blade behind you.

-K¥§ťì£æñ- of Relics of the Last War
In Musk, we Trust
IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #395 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:10am
Print Post  
What a funny but sad thread.

I think people close to hefty or his family need to seriously consider having him committed.

It's gone beyond humour and into tragedy.
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:12am by Astraghal »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #396 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 12:44pm:
@Epoch
So far your cluttering these pages with crap.  /Fail

Oh, by the looks of it, everyone is.  So your point has failed.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #397 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 11:22am:
Oh, by the looks of it, everyone is.  So your point has failed.

If everyone is then that means you as well...and my point was that you were throwing out crap therefore my point was spot on. Wink  Technically speaking anyway

IP Logged

Breaken
Horoluth Raider

Go^Yourself

Reply #398 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:10am:
What a funny but sad thread.

I think people close to hefty or his family need to seriously consider having him committed.

It's gone beyond humour and into tragedy.

^^^^IRONY^^^^

Quote:
Breaken's just a weird asshole, divorcced and pathetically marvelling at talk of sex.  That guy is fucked IMHO. People I really don't like here list is small.  Not that you or anyone should care, but for me it is Calvet, because he's stupid in a bitchy drama way, and Breaken, but he is a liar and a blunt, inelegant angry guy

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #399 - Feb 5th, 2011 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Breaken wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 at 12:20am:
^^^^IRONY^^^^

/win

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 
Send TopicPrint