Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) How to grief people in DDO (Read 168599 times)
Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Re: How to grief people in DDO
Reply #100 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
CosmicCharlie wrote on Feb 11th, 2015 at 3:03pm:
Nah. Just way too much time typing about it. 

Learn to type?
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2015 at 6:46pm by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #101 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 3:17am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Feb 11th, 2015 at 2:52pm:
. You can't tell me that you don't have at least a short list of people that you would love to do this to.

Nah I get along with everyone (mostly because I play solo)
Grin

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #102 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 9:12am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Feb 11th, 2015 at 4:43am:
OK, so I want to get this right.

I think it is going to be important for you to be the party leader, your group, your rules. You can get "pissed" at them for falling behind. And you need to fucking win. You didn't need these fuckers anyway, you were just doing them a favor.
Step 1: Put up LFM      [Von5 EN for first run XP : 6EE]
[All Welcome : Fast run           ]

Step 2: Ask the setup questions:
"Is anyone looking for any shards? I have all this shit in triplicate." People will be speaking up real quick to be the first in.
"Are there any first timers? Speak up now and your with me." If by the off chance there is a first timer in the group. You are taking this guy all the way with you. It will just piss everyone else off so much more when the "new guy" makes it and they don't.
"Who is going to take the voice and the ring? I need someone fast." That's right you don't want or need this shit. That leads to the next question.
"Who is going to do the puzzle?" When some ass hat speaks up you start handing out assignments.

Step 3: Make sure everyone has a job. You don't want these people thinking they can pike. You will be doing this, that's right you are piking the whole fucking time. That's really going to piss them off later.

Be sure you send at least 4 people to the puzzle. This is important because it increases the chances someone will go afk, or get left behind on the way back.

Everybody else you send with the guy with the voice and the ring. This will leave just you, unless there is a new guy who you make stay with you, standing in the middle.

When everyone runs off, you say, "ok I need a quick AFK," you aren't going to want to go anywhere though just go silent until you are ready for the next step.

Step 4: After they have done the shit that needs to be done, and they open the last door, you need to move. You need to hit the sprint boos and make sure to be out in front of everyone. You jump right up into that fire jet and bark, "Everyone down and pull a lever go go go," This will reduce the odds of someone else getting up with you.

At this point it is all academic, just don't pull the lever, and when they ask, "are you going to pull the lever,' or something to that effect, you go, "oh was I the only on up? Sorry, just pull those levers again." They are fucked. They are never going to catch up with you at this point. Wait until you see the first guy finally catch up to you and start the fight just in time to lock him out.

Step 5: VON 6. Purely optional, but if they are still in your party after you complete for some fucking reason, or some people actually made it with you, step on in. If you think you can handle EE go for it. If you think You can handle HN, go for it. If you can't handle any difficulty step in on a setting that will cause the monsters to actually be able to do some damage to you. Go in there and just fake it. It doesn't take that long, fight some shit for awhile, yell through the mic, "Fuck yeah," zone out and act like you picked up an end reward.

Make sure you can pick or knock those last two doors though, or you just wasted your fucking time.

What's up with all the preparation?

Just join a random IP von5 pug and pike infront of the south gate, if they ask you what are you doing just say 'I'm piking/reading/having sexual intercourse with your mother' or act as AFK. When they get the key, go to the fire jet, don't get any lever and just lock the fuckers out. Then just take a DDoor, run back next to them and fucking /dance on their faces, tune up the volume of your headsets, grab some popcorn and don't leave until you hear the rage from the last person in the group.
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2015 at 2:56pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #103 - Feb 12th, 2015 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
@ Sasha

All the options really are the best part of this game huh?

Fuck Off, That is all

Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #104 - Feb 13th, 2015 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
You can also drop the ring and the voice in the lava.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #105 - Feb 15th, 2015 at 2:20am
Print Post  
Griefing in quest?

Newbs...

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1423412791/34#34

Rinse and repeat...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #106 - Feb 16th, 2015 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Step 1: PM someone with a post count under 100 on the mother forums about the Vault and tell them it is a helpful, pleasant community.
Step 2:  Tell them to PM (insert Vaultname of a railing jack wagon) to help them get started.  PMing Epoch is passe though, so think of someone else.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #107 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Feb 16th, 2015 at 9:41am:
Step 1: PM someone with a post count under 100 on the mother forums about the Vault and tell them it is a helpful, pleasant community.
Step 2:  Tell them to PM Aeolwind to help them get started.

FTFY

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #108 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
I suppose you could just put up a deathwyrm and let turbine grief them for you.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #109 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
Post one that says "Strongs Only" and never accept anyone.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

LagMonsterrrrrr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Jun 12th, 2016 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Gay and retarded

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #111 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 5:24pm
Print Post  
LagMonsterrrrrr wrote on Jun 12th, 2016 at 8:05am:
Gay and retarded

the time has come for you to be told that you , too, are '"gay and retarded"

i can appreciate that you enjoy the term and want to fit in with the non socks, but you are so obnoxious that i can only interpret your spam as an attempt for someone who i hurt in the past to run a smear campaign in the hopes people would think you are a sock of me, in some attempt to imply my retardation by proxy. i am taking this opportunity to announce that i do not approve of your rampant misuse of "gay and retarded" which should be reserved for only the finest of forum-faggotry, the pinnacle of webpage-pussance, for any example of endeavorous internet ignorance.

you literally piss into the wind

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

Reply #112 - Jun 27th, 2016 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
I personally like "gay, dead, and Canadian," but I guess I'm not as into constant hate screaming for no particularly good reason.

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

[]
Madame President

Reply #113 - Jun 28th, 2016 at 12:21am
Print Post  
Get your loots, grab the soulstones of anyone who's dead at the end of FOT, and ddoor before they're off timer for the rez.

IP Logged

Rzyman
Waterworks Kobold

lovers gonna love

Reply #114 - Sep 18th, 2018 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Classic one: make a guild with some "cool" name, blindspam invites for several days, once you have 100+ members rename it into something like "dikklovers".

Gather quests: diplomatic immunity, snitched, partycrashers, memoirs and others.
Go afk, make "a wrong turn" die in a middle of the illusion spikes with alert 4. Happened to me a lot, thats why I run it solo lol. Not sure of trolls though, probably just retarded.

Bring mob to afk guy, diplo or just tank it self and make him hit both you and afk guy.

Prison of planes: ask folks to use docent.

Precious cargo: ballistas. Nuff said. There no shrines outside cargo and engine rooms...

Charm in every quest when you need kill to proceed. Excuse and charm again. Or ignore folks at all, pretend you are not reading chat.

Take ranged or cleaving mobs aggro, hide behind squishies (can admit Im doing it sometimes against persons I dislike lol). Most people clueless about game mechanics and positioning, none will even understand why they are dying.

VoN 4 locking folks, especially elite and reaper.
VoN 3 locking folks, and doing solo VERY slow, better die and chat "wtf guys why am I alone?"

Failing shortcuts in subversion and multitude, making alerts, especially reaper.

Taking one of the crests in to curse the sky, going for optional sideyard, making alert 4 and die, especially reaper. Same for servants of the overlord.

Inferno of damned: do fire damage to endboss. Single fiend warlock can make him immortal. Same for von5 if you have couple of buddies.

FF melees in ghosts of perdiction. Again afk at shrines or very begin of the quest.

VoN 5 incredible potential indeed. Take ring and voice,  make your way to the north pillar (chest) and jump down, die deeply in lava. Have some lulz looking for arcanes trying to fix it.

Cast mass deathward and other mass buffs on initially friendly NPCs that you'll have to fight (perfect quest is mad tea party).

Most of this shit I've observed just from pugging over 2 years. Some of them made me laugh, some set my ass on fire. Yet I'm pretty sure 99% was cause of noobs and retarded people, still can be used to troll.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint