Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Against the Demon Queen (Read 12845 times)
mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Against the Demon Queen
Feb 24th, 2012 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Anyone have any hints/guides to make demon queen pre raid epic any easier?

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Re: Against the Demon Queen
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2012 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Haven't tried completing it epic, yet (farming obviously yes). Kite as much trash as possible to the scorpion pit, stand in the safe spot and range her in the throne room, and kite her around in the circle?
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2012 at 12:50am by cdr »  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2012 at 2:47am
Print Post  
Yeah that's basically how I been doing but I always seem to run out of sp around the 4th room or so.

I was the same before it was always just farming seals.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #3 - Feb 25th, 2012 at 10:05am
Print Post  
cdr wrote on Feb 25th, 2012 at 12:50am:
Haven't tried completing it epic, yet (farming obviously yes). Kite as much trash as possible to the scorpion pit, stand in the safe spot and range her in the throne room, and kite her around in the circle?

there's a safe spot in the throne room?

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #4 - Feb 25th, 2012 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Soloing? I can imagine, I run out of sp shortmanning at-level elite.

You can pull the wrong glyph and use the two archers in the pit to recharge - if you quickly climb to the top, nothing can see/hit you but the archers. That's what I do at-level.
« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2012 at 10:13am by cdr »  

IP Logged

Crazeee
Waterworks Kobold

I Am Drama!

Reply #5 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 3:56am
Print Post  
Skip the bosses in the 6 end rooms. When your party enters the room with the rune to activate, clear all the trash. Once the trash is cleared, open a DDOor. Activate the rune and use the ddoor to get back to the entrance - no need to kill those red names.
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2012 at 3:56am by Crazeee »  

Opinions are like assholes: everybody has one... but they all stink.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #6 - Feb 28th, 2012 at 5:07am
Print Post  
Considering how easy it is, why do you need help to make it any easier?

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:05pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Feb 28th, 2012 at 5:07am:
Considering how easy it is, why do you need help to make it any easier?

Care to share the wisdom on how to make it easier?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #8 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 11:23am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:05pm:

By not being a noob.  After that, CC, dps, and a healer.  Same answer to everything in ddo until you get omg powerful.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 11:23am:
By not being a noob.  After that, CC, dps, and a healer.  Same answer to everything in ddo until you get omg powerful.

Or less omg stupid.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 11:23am:

Oh I'm sorry you must have missed the solo part or the part with only 1 person.

But ok, I'll give your way a try also and conform to the answer to everything in ddo until I am omg powerful.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 7:16pm:

But ok, I'll give your way a try also and conform to the answer to everything in ddo until I am omg powerful.

Apparently so did you...

mudfud wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 11:41pm:
Anyone have any hints/guides to make demon queen pre raid epic any easier?

mudfud wrote on Feb 25th, 2012 at 2:47am:
Yeah that's basically how I been doing but I always seem to run out of sp around the 4th room or so.

I was the same before it was always just farming seals.

mudfud wrote on Feb 29th, 2012 at 10:05pm:

You asked how to make it easier, not how to solo. Easiest way to make quests easier is to upgrade your running mates.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Apparently so did you...

You asked how to make it easier, not how to solo. Easiest way to make quests easier is to upgrade your running mates.

Thanks for consolidating them for me. No where did I say the group was having problems. I asked for help for me. Sorry that some don't get it that asking for help for me meant solo.
Next time I'll keep it simple for the slow folks and make sure I put a group of 2-6 is having problems with an easy quest instead.

Atleast there is 1 person who got it though. The 4th replier in this thread hit it smack on.

Reread your 3rd quote also. It clearly says I.
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:20pm by mudfud »  

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #13 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:17pm:
Thanks for consolidating them for me. No where did I say the group was having problems. I asked for help for me. Sorry that some don't get it that asking for help for me meant solo.
Next time I'll keep it simple for the slow folks and make sure I put a group of 2-6 is having problems with an easy quest instead.

Atleast there is 1 person who got it though. The 4th replier in this thread hit it smack on.

Good luck with those communication skillz, punkin.

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Yeah I'll have to remember that not all people are smart enough to know that "I" means me/solo, and "we" means it was with a group, punkin.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 7:16pm:

OMG, you are fucking stupid. Nowhere did I say have a party.  "CC, dps,  and a healer" is what I said.  Whether in a group or solo, CC, DPS, and a healer.  If you cannot heal yourself, you are fucked.  If you cannot CC to mitigate the damage, you are wasting resources - sometimes faster then you can use them.  If you have no dps, you are fucked.  Like in any MMO.

You are a fucking moron.  You should blame your parents.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:45pm:
OMG, you are fucking stupid. Nowhere did I say have a party.  "CC, dps,  and a healer" is what I said.  Whether in a group or solo, CC, DPS, and a healer.  If you cannot heal yourself, you are fucked.  If you cannot CC to mitigate the damage, you are wasting resources - sometimes faster then you can use them.  If you have no dps, you are fucked.  Like in any MMO.

You are a fucking moron.  You should blame your parents.

I've heard it said that when you hang around with stupid people and moronic people you become one also. I apologize now for hanging around you too much. I can understand how you would want to be the head stupid and moronic person only.

With that said I go back to something I previously posted which you seemed to not cared to look at like usualy.

-I run out of sp around or after doing the 4th Sword.-

So with that known now, is there anything constructive you have to say since I obviously have the CC, dps, and heals that would help me conserve SP better besides requiring or wanting a group, or using SP pots?

Don't worry I won't blame your parents for how you are, I'll blame your parents parents.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:09pm:
I apologize now for hanging around you too much. I can understand how you would want to be the head stupid and moronic person only.

Sick burn, brah.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 12:06am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 9:17pm:

I didn't tell you to get a group. I said upgrade your running mates. If your only running mates are you, yourself, and you, well then upgrade yourself.
-upgrade your skills and knowledge to run the quest more efficiently
-upgrade your gear to be more self-sufficient, and rechargeable
-maybe even upgrade your system, if it is causing you to have sub-optimal runs
-and most importantly, try new and different shit out. Sometimes weird shit actually works really well.

'course, I'm not sure what the fuck your addled brain was thinking coming here and asking for help making a quest easier. Even if you had been clear and specific, that's just strapping the dildo on for us and bending yourself over.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 12:52am
Print Post  
Quote:
I didn't tell you to get a group. I said upgrade your running mates. If your only running mates are you, yourself, and you, well then upgrade yourself.
-upgrade your skills and knowledge to run the quest more efficiently
-upgrade your gear to be more self-sufficient, and rechargeable
-maybe even upgrade your system, if it is causing you to have sub-optimal runs
-and most importantly, try new and different shit out. Sometimes weird shit actually works really well.

'course, I'm not sure what the fuck your addled brain was thinking coming here and asking for help making a quest easier. Even if you had been clear and specific, that's just strapping the dildo on for us and bending yourself over.

When I think of running mates I think of people with you. There is no running mates when you are alone. I'm sorry if wherever you come from that running mates includes you and the voices in your head but that is simply not the case with me.

I do realize where I made this thread, and I do realize that there are also people on these forums who actually do try to help. Granted you and others might not be those, but in a society there is always hope for that .01%

I'm sure you know exactly what it feels like bending over with that dildo pushed inside you since it's never been pulled out of u yet, but that doesn't mean I have to hate you for it.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 5:56am
Print Post  
Why don't you take a step back for a sec and try something - try and help yourself in this situation. The OP here gave no information other than the quest and leve, and later that he has a blue bar - no class, gear, skill, grouping, build, or other info. WTF would you say to a retard asking for help but giving no information on how to do so? Are you a melee FvS, cleric, Wf sorcerer, or a fucking bush-specced ranger? Or something else entirely? Are you wielding epic gear, or Korthos shit? 

All of that, plus the quest is really fucking straightforward.

I second Epoch - you're fucking retarded. What other option, besides not posting  Roll Eyes, did we have but to razz you?

mudfud wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 at 12:52am:
When I think of running mates I think of people with you. There is no running mates when you are alone. I'm sorry if wherever you come from that running mates includes you and the voices in your head but that is simply not the case with me.

I do realize where I made this thread, and I do realize that there are also people on these forums who actually do try to help. Granted you and others might not be those, but in a society there is always hope for that .01%

I'm sure you know exactly what it feels like bending over with that dildo pushed inside you since it's never been pulled out of u yet, but that doesn't mean I have to hate you for it.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 6:13am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 10:09pm:
I've heard it said that when you hang around with stupid people and moronic people you become one also. I apologize now for hanging around you too much. I can understand how you would want to be the head stupid and moronic person only.

With that said I go back to something I previously posted which you seemed to not cared to look at like usualy.

-I run out of sp around or after doing the 4th Sword.-

So with that known now, is there anything constructive you have to say since I obviously have the CC, dps, and heals that would help me conserve SP better besides requiring or wanting a group, or using SP pots?

Don't worry I won't blame your parents for how you are, I'll blame your parents parents.

OMG, when will you fucking get it? Just how fucking idiotic are you? Also, considering your first comment here, according to you like to solo a lot.  I assume this because you only like to hang out with yourself.  Reality is harsh but fair.  Try not to lump me in with you.  I am far too great.  Ask me, I will tell you.

Quote:
Why don't you take a step back for a sec and try something - try and help yourself in this situation. The OP here gave no information other than the quest and leve, and later that he has a blue bar - no class, gear, skill, grouping, build, or other info. WTF would you say to a retard asking for help but giving no information on how to do so? Are you a melee FvS, cleric, Wf sorcerer, or a fucking bush-specced ranger? Or something else entirely? Are you wielding epic gear, or Korthos shit? 

All of that, plus the quest is really fucking straightforward.

I second Epoch - you're fucking retarded. What other option, besides not posting  Roll Eyes, did we have but to razz you?

Then Jizzly just goes and gives it all away.  Man, thanks a lot jizzlypuff.

Seeing as he gave it away already, I am going to be clear about this. 

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GIVE YOU ANY MOTHERFUCKING ADVICE WHEN THE ONLY FUCKING THING WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR TOON IS THAT IT IS LEVEL 20 AND HAS SP? OMG JUST HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? DO YOU THINK ALL CLASSES PLAY THE SAME AND HAVE THE SAME MOTHERFUCKING TACTICS? GET A FUCKING BRAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING MAGGOT SWALLOWING FAGGOT.

You should blame your parents.  No, your entire family tree.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2012 at 6:14am by Epoch »  

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Jizzly
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 6:39am
Print Post  
Ahhh... I feel better now. My seething hatred of human stupidity and ignorance lives vicariously through you Epoch.  I think you can do better though. Grab a cup of coffee and come back for round two - his ass is still gaping for you.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2012 at 6:40am by »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:49am
Print Post  
HAHA

I can solo the preraid and raid, and I am a terribad player.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:54am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 at 10:49am:
HAHA

I can solo the preraid and raid, and I am a terribad player.

On epic?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint