Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) FlimsyFirewood (Read 28220 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: FlimsyFirewood
Reply #100 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Trying to keep a tally of the Physics issues...

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=377687
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:33pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #101 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
The ladder bug is still there, just different. Previously you would just rubberband back down over and over and over. Now you do a little ladder hump motion and slide off. And sometimes you'll get to the top, rubberband back halfway down then rubberband back to the top and off the ladder.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:34pm by rest »  

IP Logged

Cauthey
Ex Member

Reply #102 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:34pm:
And sometimes you'll get to the top, rubberband back halfway down then rubberband back to the top and off the ladder.

I get that EVERY time.  And it always makes me overcompensate by moving as if I were still on the ladder.  And then I've passed my mark, or have entered the trap at the top of the stairs.  Annoying as sin.

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #103 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure if the short raid timer would help or not, considering length of quest and length of time to get there. Investing that three times to get three chests wouldn't be palatable to a lot of people.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #104 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Developer

FlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the Consecrated
We're evaluating your feedback, current plan is to alter this raid for the patch.

1. Introduce more variety into the encounters.
2. Make the majority of chests at the end be dependent on the number of destroyed orbs (i.e. reward time spent), with some still based on Ana's health (reward teamwork).

We're still finalizing the details, this is all subject to change, etc.

Another thing that is happening is that should Ana fall off an island, she will no longer be teleported to a random location, but directly to her bodyguard, as long he or she is still alive and in the instance.

There are other fixes coming in as well.

WAIT FOR IT

Developer

FlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the ConsecratedFlimsyFirewood the Consecrated
14.1. We can't feature creep release at this point. Bug fixing, stability, etc.

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #105 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Annoying as sin.

If sin is annoying, you are doing it wrong.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Cauthey
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 8:16pm:
If sin is annoying, you are doing it wrong.

Sin does annoy me because I am married, and therefore am not free to do it.  Tongue

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #107 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sin does annoy me because I am married, and therefore am not free to do it.  Tongue

You could be married and sin all over your wife's sister.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:44pm by Gunga »  

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #108 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:

The only one who limits on their freedom is yourself.  Take that first step.  Become free, fuck your spouses sibling.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #109 - Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 11:49pm:
Become free, fuck your spouses sibling.

Amen, my brother. God bless you.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Reply #110 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Cripey wrote on Jun 12th, 2012 at 8:14pm:
Maybe if you got more dick than pussy you wouldn't be such an uptight bitch. Just sayin

You wish you could get the pussy that Grace can if she wants too.  You jealous, hateful, hedge-pig.
You should die in a fire.

My appologies to any actual Hedge-pigs that are surfing the vault.

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Reply #111 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:34am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:18pm:
I haven't experienced the old style ladder bug at all since the physics update.

...of course, I pretty much always jump onto ladders because the old style ladder bug had beaten that habit into me over time, so now I get to thoroughly enjoy the new style ladder-induced seizure bug.

I actually mentioned this just now in the DDO forums.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4522828#post4522828

True story.  I am sad that the ladder bug and the fall-through-walls bug are going to keep my friends away from DDO after I had finally convinced one of them to give it a try.

I still have the odd trouble with ladders.  But what I hate is that Arti doggie is still getting ladder borked.  Oddly enough it seems like there is now much less borking happening if he climbs up ladders, but still a whole lot of floating, frozen doggie if he goes down one.

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #112 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:43am
Print Post  
PlaidPooka wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:29am:
You wish you could get the pussy that Grace can if she wants too.  You jealous, hateful, hedge-pig.
You should die in a fire.

My appologies to any actual Hedge-pigs that are surfing the vault.

I can neither confirm nor deny my status as a hedge-pig but here's a  Smiley

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome to today's edition of Dont Be A Retard with your host Soturi.

i realize that the issue has already been resolved/ignored, but i have an opinion on the subject and fuck you so to clear up any butthurtedness anyone may still be feeling about cripey's comment, let me translate what our friends were trying to say.

there's a difference between making a tasteless joke that some people might find funny but most people wont, and actually BEING a genocidal asshole who makes statements like 'omg jews diaf' as a matter of actual opinion.

if it's such a bad joke, i expect none of you will make starving children in africa jokes, 'dont drink the kool-aid' jokes, or any type of rape/murder/bigotry jokes, ever again. because it's the same shit, and i honestly have no idea why it's considered 'crossing the line' to joke about some murdered jews but socially acceptable to make jokes about Kony getting children to kill their parents. i personally think people who kill other people for ANY reason other than self-defense are pieces of shit who deserved to be buttraped by a llama, but i dont stick 'people who support genocide' in the same basket as 'people who make jokes about genocide'.

also, i like what little ive seen of the new raid. the rest of this update is fucking stupid.

this has been Dont Be A Retard with Soturi.

jesus christ here i am defending these two asshats. fucking vault.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #114 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 9:45am
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:45am:

i realize that the issue has already been resolved/ignored, but i have an opinion on the subject and fuck you so to clear up any butthurtedness anyone may still be feeling about cripey's comment, let me translate what our friends were trying to say.

there's a difference between making a tasteless joke that some people might find funny but most people wont, and actually BEING a genocidal asshole who makes statements like 'omg jews diaf' as a matter of actual opinion.

if it's such a bad joke, i expect none of you will make starving children in africa jokes, 'dont drink the kool-aid' jokes, or any type of rape/murder/bigotry jokes, ever again. because it's the same shit, and i honestly have no idea why it's considered 'crossing the line' to joke about some murdered jews but socially acceptable to make jokes about Kony getting children to kill their parents. i personally think people who kill other people for ANY reason other than self-defense are pieces of shit who deserved to be buttraped by a llama, but i dont stick 'people who support genocide' in the same basket as 'people who make jokes about genocide'.

also, i like what little ive seen of the new raid. the rest of this update is fucking stupid.

If you plan on lecturing people again pick up a Strunk and White and capitalize.  You look like Bazinga's retarded brother in this post.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #115 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:45am
Print Post  
I get humor (and sometimes not...)

But in this day and age it is some WEAK ASS BABY BITCH BOY shit to HAVE to draw upon racial slurs or male genitalia for your comedic repetoir

Mark Twain would kick the teeth of your feeble insults so far down your throat you'd be shitting sticks of chalk...

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Cripey
Shroud Slacker

Fuck you, thats my name.

Reply #116 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 11:03am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 10:45am:

But in this day and age it is some WEAK ASS BABY BITCH BOY shit to HAVE to draw upon racial slurs or male genitalia for your comedic repetoir

Mark Twain would kick the teeth of your feeble insults so far down your throat you'd be shitting sticks of chalk...

Grands Superhero IRL

Or as they say in Ireland -
Derp derp derp derp. Yellow moons. Lassie.

Hordo wrote on Nov 21st, 2012 at 8:07am:
EDIT: BTW I love your post.  It reads as if English is your 3rd language behind gibberish and dipshit.

majmalphunktion wrote on Mar 20th, 2014 at 6:11pm:
what the fuck guys...

Jeesus fucking shit. This shit gets me called to the principals office.

Assholes.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #117 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 11:56am
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:45am:

Hola Bienvenido

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #118 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 1:44pm
Print Post  

Fuck you, dickswallower.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #119 - Jun 15th, 2012 at 3:34pm
Print Post  

Have you actually ever read any Twain?

Herpaderp Nigger Jim.

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 9:45am:
If you plan on lecturing people again pick up a Strunk and White and capitalize.  You look like Bazinga's retarded brother in this post.

im familiar with proper capitalization, but shift buttons are hard for people as lazy as i.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:58am
Print Post  

weak ass baby bitch in all capital letters! better watch out, this guy is a badass.

a couple things i'd like to point out:

- did you mean someone specifically when you implied that someone 'had' to use racial jokes in order to be funny? because while there is some racially charged humor in this thread, i haven't found an example of anyone who seems like it's the 'meat' of their humor. cripey seems to enjoy getting his humor from 'shock' value, and his joke had plenty of that.

- you said 'you have to be a weak ass baby bitch' to have to draw upon racial slurs/dick jokes to be funny, followed immediately by a poop joke. mark twain would appreciate the irony.

IP Logged

kickass
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #122 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 1:00am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jun 15th, 2012 at 11:56am:
Hola Bienvenido

as a 1/8th spaniard i take offense to this statement. fuck you, you racist fuck. clearly your racially charged insults are a threat to my culture and safety.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #123 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 12:58am:
ass poop joke. mark twain would appreciate the irony.

Ladies and Gentle we have a winner...

A truckdriver spots a crying african american boy pushing a bicycle with a broken rim.

He pulls over and says "Need some help?"

The boy sobbing says "Yes sir I'm late for my mom's birthday party cause my bike broke"

Truckdriver "Well I can get you home but you and the bike will have to ride in the back with the bowling balls I'm hauling. "

The boy sobbing thanks him and climbs in...

The truckdriver speeding to make up time gets pulled over by a couple cops.

Cop Number 1: "Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Truckdriver: "Yeah I was speeding to make up some time. I am behind schedule"

Cop 1: "Mind if take a look in the back?"

Truckdriver:  "Go ahead"

Cop looks in back of truck, slams doors and yells "DRIVE DRIVE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE"

Truckdriver continues on.  Cop 1 goes back to squad car.

Cop 2:  "What was that all about? Why'd you let the guy go?"

Cop 1:  "That trucker has a full load of nigger eggs, one has already hatched and stolen a bike"

There yah go happy now..

Wow yall are so fucking ez it's laughable...

ALL CAPS GETS YOU EVERY TIME

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #124 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
kickass wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 1:00am:
as a 1/8th spaniard i take offense

You should blame your parents.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:39pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
Send TopicPrint