Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) This guy needs an enema (Read 24884 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: This guy needs an enema
Reply #75 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:43pm:
No, asshole face, you said there are no other MMOs that lag like DDO. I named two others. Then you changed your position and blamed me.

Your angry is too fast for your stupid to keep up. Take a breath. Eat some vitamins. Read a book. Get smarter and find a couple good burns. I'll be here, shitlips.

Oh, sorry I left out the no other MMO's still in business.  My mistake, I forgot the qualifier.  It's an easy one to make.  Just the other day I asked my buddy for a good new car recommendation and he said a Packard.  Silly me, forgetting to specify...  I mean sure if you want to compare DDO to failed and out of business MMO's then that works.  DDO definitely sucks less.

If you were only half as perceptive as you think you are you would be about as perceptive as a turd.  Your intellect, despite your many and varied claims, fails to impress even the dumbest among us.  You can keep trying to shovel shit but in the end you fail as you do in life.  Now, be a good little cumdumpster and run along we have no need of you.

Warhammer and SWG lol... one failed out the gate and one got passed around more than your wife at the company Christmas party.

It's cool you are a casual gamer who doesn't care.  No worries man when you and Chai are rocking dungeons I'm sure the cool the two of you gives off wards away lag. 

Freezing up in a 6 man instance is just like a server grinding to a halt in Realm v Realm.  It's like apples and donuts, yo.  You are such a caricature...you amuse me so.  My days would be boring without you calling people something face every few hours, such an articulate and amazing speaker you are.  If they add a smidge more dungeon alert I'm sure the lag will be finally fixed.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:19pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #76 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
No, asshole face, you said there are no other MMOs that lag like DDO. I named two others. Then you changed your position and blamed me.

When, I used to connect over a 28.8 modem to play Subspace the lag was wicked pissa.  This is way better yo.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #77 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Your angry is too fast for your stupid to keep up. Take a breath. Eat some vitamins. Read a book. Get smarter and find a couple good burns. I'll be here, shitlips.

this is why we are friends. and to think people think you just do mom jokes, if they only knew mom jokes are just a pit trap so you can mass kill the critters that fall in

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #78 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
LordPiglet wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:57pm:
Yup, we used to have 100+ in a zone for Hami raids in CoH.  Groups of 8 I think, with all the chat, etc.  I can't remember what the instance cap, it was 150-250 and we'd take it to cap.  It literally took that many people to do the raid when it first started. 

They should have fixed the engine when before the twf changes, or when MotU came out.  That what happened there, when they did the expansions (CoV, Going Rogue) they were accompanies by engine updates (graphics, physics, etc).

God, what a horrible raid Hami was.  I'd love to have been in that meeting when someone successfully sold the powers that be that the biggest, baddest bad guy for you to fight would be a fucking amoeba the size of a city block.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #79 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
*yawn* I'll read tomorrow

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #80 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 5:47pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 3:59pm:
It's like apples and donuts, yo.

Like my nuts banging against your ball-gagged mom's asshole, yo?

Smrti wrote on Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:00pm:
Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
God, what a horrible raid Hami was.  I'd love to have been in that meeting when someone successfully sold the powers that be that the biggest, baddest bad guy for you to fight would be a fucking amoeba the size of a city block.

Well, it fit within some of the story lines for the game.  It was actually somewhat fun after people started getting the hang of it.  It did take a long time, but I had fun tanking him on my kat/regen/dark.

Actually tanking him wasn't fun since it was rinse and repeat of cycling powers when they came off timer, but bsing around with people while it was happening and killing the idiots who wouldn't move when I warned them I was moving to that spot was good times.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2013 at 6:59pm by LordPiglet »  

IP Logged

Feklar
Korthos Resident

Not a hater, ... unless
you're human.

Reply #82 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
"I've never seen it so it doesn't exits"
"Only Khyber has lag"

Wow. I've never heard such lobotomaspeak.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #83 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Feklar wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:36pm:
"I've never seen it so it doesn't exits"
"Only Khyber has lag"

Wow. I've never heard such lobotomaspeak.

Shut it new guy. Grown ups are talking.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #84 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Feklar wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:36pm:
lobotomaspeak

Idiot.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Feklar
Korthos Resident

Not a hater, ... unless
you're human.

Reply #85 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
lobotomospeak. the noises y'all started making after having the front 1/3rd of your brains disconnected.
It must be a generational or cultural thing that I skipped... This thing where you monkeys feel included or cool or bright or witty or something, by acting like low foreheads. It's a pretty interesting anthropological effect... Assert your individuality by mimicking the behaviour of rebels.

Let the inside jokes reign. As usual the brain-ded mob rules.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #86 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Feklar wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 9:18pm:
lobotomospeak. the noises y'all started making after having the front 1/3rd of your brains disconnected.
It must be a generational or cultural thing that I skipped... This thing where you monkeys feel included or cool or bright or witty or something, by acting like low foreheads. It's a pretty interesting anthropological effect... Assert your individuality by mimicking the behaviour of rebels.

Let the inside jokes reign. As usual the brain-ded mob rules.

Ask your mom what a Lobotomosqueak is.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #87 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Feklar wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 9:18pm:
As usual the brain-ded mob rules.

As usual another newbie fails. Ok tough guy. We haven't seen this line of attack before. Like 50 times. But hey, you go ahead and bring it. It isn't like you won't end up squealing like a bitch like the others.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Feklar
Korthos Resident

Not a hater, ... unless
you're human.

Reply #88 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Haven't seen this line of Attack? You're saying that:
Gunga wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 5:47pm:
Like my nuts banging against your ball-gagged mom's asshole, yo?

stainer wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:44pm:
Shut it new guy. Grown ups are talking.

are the height of originality? Like no other 3rd grader has ever figured out how to say 'balls'? Puhlease.

And for the record, I'm neither attacking nor defending. I was just surprised that people still find idiotic insults full of ridiculous cursing amusing.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #89 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Feklar wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:06pm:
I was just surprised that people still find idiotic insults full of ridiculous cursing amusing.

I think you need to know that you will find that the PLA is OK!

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #90 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Feklar wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:06pm:
Haven't seen this line of Attack? You're saying that:

are the height of originality? Like no other 3rd grader has ever figured out how to say 'balls'? Puhlease.

And for the record, I'm neither attacking nor defending. I was just surprised that people still find idiotic insults full of ridiculous cursing amusing.

I didn't just say that, you drooling Jerry's kids reject.

I culled the moronic apples vs donuts compare that Eladiun was using and transformed it into a moronic comparo involving sex with his ball gagged mom. If you can't find the pure and natural beauty in that, than you're going to be unhappy here.
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:23pm by Gunga »  

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Nubicus
Dragon Raider

Dick 2020

Reply #91 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:06am:
Don't give Nubicus any credit.  Most of us assume he was kicked in the head a lot at an early age. 

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #92 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
Nubicus wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:17pm:

Those were some heavy, steel-toed kicks. A lot of them. By a pro soccer player.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Nubicus
Dragon Raider

Dick 2020

Reply #93 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Gunga wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:24pm:
Those were some heavy, steel-toed kicks. A lot of them. By a pro soccer player.

I think some Irish step dancers got in on it too.

IP Logged

Gunga
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Fuck You.

Reply #94 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Nubicus wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:26pm:
I think some Irish step dancers got in on it too.

Yes. Morbidly obese step dancers in gene simmons boots.

Gunga is the best.

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #95 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Feb 13th, 2013 at 10:58am:
It can be at Turbine, but it can also be any where in the backbone of the carriers... ( read: Cogent, Pnap, Level3, Equant, ... )

You have no idea how easy it's to generate a 'hiccup' in those. 

Enve if your PC is fine, your ISP is fine and the fucking Turbine servers are fine.

Actually, I do have an idea. I had data centers in 4 states I could test from:
I ran it on a DS-3 (5MB VBR to 40MB and I could sustain 20MB) and experienced it several times. Documented it for Turbine... about the time someone elso also saw that they were capping the data rate to the client. I also used systems that had sustained frame rates of 100-300 and never saw the issues with Otto's Sphere, glitterdust, etc.  THOSE are client side issues.

The problem is that people across the world (coming in on different providers) would experience it at the same time (and, not in the same group or location).

And yet, the voice and chat can go through fine (no dropped packets). That isn't the client, that is their gaming backend fucked up.

There was some very bad coding that came in when they added code for Mordenkainen's Disjunction and the ability to debuff individual enhancements from items.

Khyber always had most of the issues and I only saw the shroud related ones on Argo. 

Now, I can rubberband on practically all the servers. I think they have issues with instances crashing and having to be migrated and recreated.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #96 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:21am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:12am:
Actually, I do have an idea. I had data centers in 4 states I could test from:
I ran it on a DS-3 (5MB VBR to 40MB and I could sustain 20MB) and experienced it several times. Documented it for Turbine... about the time someone elso also saw that they were capping the data rate to the client. I also used systems that had sustained frame rates of 100-300 and never saw the issues with Otto's Sphere, glitterdust, etc.  THOSE are client side issues.

The problem is that people across the world (coming in on different providers) would experience it at the same time (and, not in the same group or location).

And yet, the voice and chat can go through fine (no dropped packets). That isn't the client, that is their gaming backend fucked up.

There was some very bad coding that came in when they added code for Mordenkainen's Disjunction and the ability to debuff individual enhancements from items.

Khyber always had most of the issues and I only saw the shroud related ones on Argo. 

Now, I can rubberband on practically all the servers. I think they have issues with instances crashing and having to be migrated and recreated.

Truth.  Especially the part about Mordenkainen's Disjunction.  There were also two later changes to how they calculated bonuses from items and UMD.  All of those changes created the "UMD" lag.

My tracert to turbine is about as short and clean as it gets.  i should be one of the last people on the planet to see latency issues and that isn't the case.  9 Hops, 3 carriers... Providence -> Boston -> Turbine.
« Last Edit: Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:27am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #97 - Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:55am
Print Post  
well since I jumped into the Notwork talks, and people started to give information around what I said... I've been thinking hard where the problem might be located and I've come to the conclusion there's a very high probability the problem we all encounter is located at PNAP hosting center in Boston where the Servers are located.

Also due to some information my suspicion is that the problem is not located in Turbine's servers ( except for the crashing instances, the i2049 and 2050, and the shitty code pointed out ) but is located either on some of the PNAP infrastructure in the datacenter or at Cogent gateway to said datacenter.

Now while I'm thinking about it, and as we are on the vault...
I also suspect instance number represent a blade number and that i2049, i2050 constant lag comes form the fact that these two blades have a defective cable towards the back end switch ( or the front end one ) or have failed the autonegiotiation and are set up at 10M half duplex ( or variations of ) instead of being at 1gb full duplex.

Note: blade number can be virtual blades...  and maybe those two virtual blades are located on the same physical server. There's also the idea that I considered previously : that those two blades were originally dedicated to maintenance tasks ( logs, backups, ... ) and that they just added gaming instances on top of it without bothering to check if it could handle both the maintenance tasks and the gaming instances.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Feklar
Korthos Resident

Not a hater, ... unless
you're human.

Reply #98 - Feb 17th, 2013 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
@ Flav
Glad to see you've come around. Do some more tracert's and you'll see the breakdown occurs entering a Turbine domain. Even if this is NOT in their building, it's still their fault, their responsibility to correct.

Also, IronClan has got his enema now, but the shit keeps pouring out:
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4903632#post4903632

IP Logged

karatekid
Self-Proclaimed Puppy Farmer

Reply #99 - Feb 18th, 2013 at 2:54am
Print Post  
ok, just stop - that 130ms vs. 1.2 sec traceroute discussion proves it - they are 1) clueless and 2) dragging everyone who tries to talk sense into their little rabbit hole.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 
Send TopicPrint