Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Ghost lfm's (Read 71322 times)
NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Re: Ghost lfm's
Reply #200 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
No - you said that there were no such thing as fresh corpses.

Then tried to reason out the differences in language.

I would insult your parentage, lineage, and nationality - but I think that your want of understanding are not their fault.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #201 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 1:51pm:
Do I have to quote you once more?

Where does it say that testosterone tastes bad? The *meat* becomes tougher as the normal males develop more muscle and less fat.

Keep shoveling. You're digging yourself deeper in.

You're just a moron. You might need to read up on testosterone. Testosterone is what makes the meat change that way... what's usually in stereoids as well. It makes the muscles grow bigger and stronger. Cutting the balls off, affects hormone production, this is why the castrated male is more feminine like.

But I'll give you that one, the articles do not say that it's the testosterone itself that you taste... I would have to look for some studies on the matter. Too tired now.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2014 at 1:59pm by Angry »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #202 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Thaz wins, because you are all talking about bullshit.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #203 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 1:58pm:
You're just a moron. You might need to read up on testosterone. Testosterone is what makes the meat change that way... what's usually in stereoids as well. It makes the muscles grow bigger and stronger. Cutting the balls off, affects hormone production, this is why the castrated male is more feminine like.

But I'll give you that one, the articles do not say that it's the testosterone itself that you taste... I would have to look for some studies on the matter. Too tired now.

... Idiot.

It does not say anywhere that testosterone tastes bad.

You're nearing barcelot level now.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #204 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 8:50am:
trying to argue with people hellbent on baiting and subsequently flaming you for responding.

This man is familiar with the workings of The Vault.

Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 9:06am:
This was a lot more fun than playing with Rubbinns
Playing with me is pretty fun. With you not so much.

Matrix didnt accept you because of that. Because you are a try hard. They didnt want to even run with you. You went full retard on them and tried to tell Stormz and Pele how to play every run they had with you. Then you turned around and blamed Mycro for not getting in. lolwut.

You've always been a try hard. Desperate for people to like you and for them to think youre good. Like your lfm description when trees were around showed. Or your attempts at joining better guilds because you wanted to feel accepted.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #205 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 3:53pm:
This man is familiar with the workings of The Vault.

Playing with me is pretty fun. With you not so much.

Matrix didnt accept you because of that. Because you are a try hard. They didnt want to even run with you. You went full retard on them and tried to tell Stormz and Pele how to play every run they had with you. Then you turned around and blamed Mycro for not getting in. lolwut.

You've always been a try hard. Desperate for people to like you and for them to think youre good. Like your lfm description when trees were around showed. Or your attempts at joining better guilds because you wanted to feel accepted.

She might find a home in Where the Honorable Gather...

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #206 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:36pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 1:21pm:
Now-a-days ppl often castrate male meat animals to prevent the bad taste of testosterone.

*record Scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch*    This is incorrect...again.  We have also strayed wildly off the original topic and come full circle to your lack of knowledge on a subject.

This is wrong for two reasons.
1.) Your wording implies it is done to several types of animals.  It is not.  It is done to swine.

2.) Your wording states testosterone.  The bad taste "boar taint" is not produced by testosterone

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #207 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 3:53pm:

Tongue lol. BS. But thank you. I was raiding with both Pele and Storms a lot, lol, and neither of them complained. Mycro did, though, and I accused him of talking shit, which he does... or did. Haven't seen him in a while.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #208 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 3:15pm:
... Idiot.

It does not say anywhere that testosterone tastes bad.

You're nearing barcelot level now.

Since u are a woman, of course you wouldn't know.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #209 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:39pm:
lol. BS. But thank you. I was raiding with both Pele and Storms a lot, lol, and neither of them complained.

lol, facts. YW

Pele and Stormz dont complain. You couldnt shut the fuck up and had to keep going with your retardedness. Mycro didnt give 2 fucks if you got in. He actually left to make his own guild. There you go again blaming Mycro for your lack of common sense.

I gave you the true true.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #210 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:36pm:
*record Scraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch*    This is incorrect...again.  We have also strayed wildly off the original topic and come full circle to your lack of knowledge on a subject.

This is wrong for two reasons.
1.) Your wording implies it is done to several types of animals.  It is not.  It is done to swine.

2.) Your wording states testosterone.  The bad taste "boar taint" is not produced by testosterone

My mistakes here is that I'm making a lot of statements based on memory, instead of taking the time to research the subject... cause I'm lazy. Who the fuck cares. The subject doesn't even interest me that much.

Cattle is also castrated for 1. management, 2. meat quality. http://agricultureproud.com/2011/05/12/why-castrate-cattle/

Quote:
Have you ever tasted beef from an 18 month old steer, compared to an older bull? There is a difference in flavor, texture, fat composition, and overall palatability. Lower levels of testosterone lead to higher quality grades and more consistent tenderness and marbling in beef. Consumers have chosen the flavor of the steer beef over bull beef with their spending dollar. Castrating early decreases the number of “dark cutters” due to high muscle pH.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #211 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:53pm:
cause I'm lazy. Who the fuck cares. The subject doesn't even interest me that much.

This is the same attitude that is mocked by several of us in regards to how you interact as a council player.  You seem to treat everything frivolously and without care, and seem to gloat about it. 

These are not positive or healthy traits for individuals, let alone individuals who are meant to advise in others stead.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #212 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:52pm:
lol, facts. YW

Pele and Stormz dont complain. You couldnt shut the fuck up and had to keep going with your retardedness. Mycro didnt give 2 fucks if you got in. He actually left to make his own guild. There you go again blaming Mycro for your lack of common sense.

I gave you the true true.

And you're getting your facts from... Mycro?

I never blamed Mycro for anything but for talking shit. And fact is he even said so to me, that he was talking shit about me to his guildies because I told him he "was wrong about everything". He couldn't stand the fact that I told him he was wrong about TO's aggro (he claimed that TO jumps around because it's a bug), he couldn't stand that I told him he was wrong in general. So he threw a hissy fit.

And then he starts saying "fact. thaz blamed me for not getting into Matrix"

Emm.. not a fact. I sent him a tell "have you been talking shit about me?"
And I get a water flow of text back with how he was only trying to help me and this is the treatment he gets... etc etc. etc.. I stopped reading after the 5th tell or so.
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:04pm by Angry »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #213 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 4:58pm:
This is the same attitude that is mocked by several of us in regards to how you interact as a council player.  You seem to treat everything frivolously and without care, and seem to gloat about it. 

These are not positive or healthy traits for individuals, let alone individuals who are meant to advise in others stead.

Define interact.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #214 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:01pm:
Mycro

Mycro  he he he  He he he he he he

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #215 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:01pm:
And you're getting your facts from... Mycro?

I never blamed Mycro for anything but for talking shit. And fact is he even said so to me, that he was talking shit about me to his guildies because I told him he "was wrong about everything". He couldn't stand the fact that I told him he was wrong about TO's aggro (he claimed that TO jumps around because it's a bug), he couldn't stand that I told him he was wrong in general. So he threw a hissy fit.

And then he starts saying "fact. thaz blamed me for not getting into Matrix"

Emm.. not a fact. I sent him a tell "have you been talking shit about me?"
And I get a water flow of text back with how he was only trying to help me and this is the treatment he gets... etc etc. etc.. I stopped reading after the 5th tell or so.

Don't take it personally, Mycro. Thaz hates anyone who points out that she's shit.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #216 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:31pm:
Don't take it personally, Mycro. Thaz hates anyone who points out that she's shit.

I'm sorry. So far I've only cared enough to hate 1 person... so he should really feel special (and I don't mean Mycro.. or Shat).
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:34pm by Angry »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #217 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:33pm:
hate 1 person

Shatan likes the attention.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #218 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:34pm:

I never hated him. I couldn't care enough to hate him.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #219 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:42pm
Print Post  

Are you trying to make her snap?

More power to you!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #220 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:39pm:
I never hated him. I couldn't care enough to hate him.

You cared enough to write about him and discuss about him for days on end. He even has several threads about him here, started by you.

Why not just try paying for a BJ? There ought to be a hobo somewhere that might oblige, if only for the free wash.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #221 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:43pm:
You cared enough to write about him and discuss about him for days on end. He even has several threads about him here, started by you.

He has me squelched, so it was the only way for me to express my undying love. Doing it on the lfm felt so tacky.

NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:43pm:
Why not just try paying for a BJ? There ought to be a hobo somewhere that might oblige, if only for the free wash.

Emm... why would I pay for a BJ? Like you, I don't have a cock.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #222 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:49pm:
I don't have a cock.

And that seems to be the root of the problem.

You need to get one.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #223 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 5:55pm:
You need to get one.

How awfully sexist of you. Also, that would be weird.

IP Logged

The Magnificent Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #224 - Sep 10th, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  

Rubby would know!!!  Attention junkies think alike!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Send TopicPrint