Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Cetus can go eat a bag of dicks. (Read 26894 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Cetus can go eat a bag of dicks.
Reply #50 - Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Considering that you spent an interesting portion of your posts insulting others on these boards, you really are playing the victim card here.

I remain loyal to my friends and acquaintances, you clearly have a disconnect somewhere. I can't rule out the possibility of you just making this up to troll me - since you continue to hide behind your handle.

Again you miss my point, most likely on purpose. I never questioned your loyalty per-say. That you are very keen to keep what few contacts you have left in the game is obvious. 

Instead I made it quite clear that all your varied and ridiculous behavior in pursuit of the limelight is making it hard for us to stay loyal to you many of us are tired of defending you and dealing with all the attending hassle that comes with this "persona" that has overtaken you.

But in the end it is most likely a losing battle, you are addicted to the attention of strangers, just look at this thread, it had gone quite fore two days so you yourself kicked back to life by begging people to post more.

You actually said: "So...that's it? C'mon folks, my balls are heavy again". And friends are supposed to stand by you? that's how desperate for attention you are, that you make that kind of comment? that obvious of a plea for attention? That's the person we take shit for knowing and standing up for now?

Please don't bother pretending it was all in fun either, the thread was dormant and you wanted more attention so you made that post. 

Just pathetic.

« Last Edit: Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:20pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 8:00am
Print Post  
Quote:
First of all, the "fotm" build you are referring to lasted for much longer than a month
You are correct.  I still play a version.
Second, what makes you think I care about it being in season? Your continual posting on this tread.If you had any factual support for your claimsShade tried to use math to keep his build(s) "the best". then you'd know that I didn't even prefer this so-called "fotm" build because I complained way more about pure fighters getting the shaft Pure "anything" has been getting the shaft for a long time, were have you been?than any of this nonsense you just mentioned.

And actually, I did move on - look at my latest PALADINPerhaps your superfriend teamate Cordo could get you a custom White Knight Paladin icon icon. Seriously, you guys are starting with some serious cetus-hate, and then try to reverse engineer the "why" behind it by pointing out simply WRONG assertions.

Just say that you're jealousYes, hatefulNo, "But I love you man", w/e without any clear reason and just own up to it. Time to TR.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #52 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Cetus, werent you the one with cordo in a party during a stream of his?

Just wondering, maybe i misread the name

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 8th, 2014 at 9:19pm:
  Again you miss my point, most likely on purpose. I never questioned your loyalty per-say. That you are very keen to keep what few contacts you have left in the game is obvious. 

Instead I made it quite clear that all your varied and ridiculous behavior in pursuit of the limelight is making it hard for us to stay loyal to you many of us are tired of defending you and dealing with all the attending hassle that comes with this "persona" that has overtaken you.

But in the end it is most likely a losing battle, you are addicted to the attention of strangers, just look at this thread, it had gone quite fore two days so you yourself kicked back to life by begging people to post more.

You actually said: "So...that's it? C'mon folks, my balls are heavy again". And friends are supposed to stand by you? that's how desperate for attention you are, that you make that kind of comment? that obvious of a plea for attention? That's the person we take shit for knowing and standing up for now?

Please don't bother pretending it was all in fun either, the thread was dormant and you wanted more attention so you made that post. 

Just pathetic.

Hey, its YOU guys who wanted to play the bash-cetus game on here. I'm merely playing along and giving you guys some fodder. And then that, in turn, becomes bad form.

I can't even comment on my profession without people yelling 'LIAR!" - yet all of my other comments are taken literally if it helps their point.

Just stop it with your shit lol
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:31am by »  

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #54 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:33am
Print Post  
It isn't a game.  Games are fun.  We are just reporting the sad existence of your narcissism.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 4:24am
Print Post  
  I think it's become a waste of time even conversing with you about anything publicly. You just ignore what is posted and beat the drum for more attention. 

Quote:
Hey, its YOU guys

I'm merely playing along

Just stop it with your shit lol

What a ridiculous and inconsistent moron you have become, you have the nerve to post this? after coming back to a 3day dead thread and begging people to post more. Remember? that crass bullshit about your balls?  You instigated because you wanted more of your drug of choice, attention.

Do yourself a big favor turn the computer off and don't come back here begging for more attention and abuse again. Maybe take some time to play the game and stop chasing this vainglory.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 4:25am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 4:24am:
  I think it's become a waste of time even conversing with you about anything publicly. You just ignore what is posted and beat the drum for more attention. 

What a ridiculous and inconsistent moron you have become, you have the nerve to post this? after coming back to a 3day dead thread and begging people to post more. Remember? that crass bullshit about your balls?  You instigated because you wanted more of your drug of choice, attention.

Do yourself a big favor turn the computer off and don't come back here begging for more attention and abuse again. Maybe take some time to play the game and stop chasing this vainglory.

And you keep responding...

Can't convince stupid that they're stupid apparently

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And you keep responding...

Can't convince stupid that they're stupid apparently

Yes I did respond, because some of us, who have to put up with shit just for being associated with you would like you to stop acting like a monkey throwing it's shit around for attention.

I have given it my best shot, but not going to won't waste any more energy trying to advise you against being the clown. You're a lost cause and honestly you can't play worth a damn anymore.

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:28pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #58 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:27pm:
  Yes I did respond, because some of us, who have to put up with shit just for being associated with you would like you to stop acting like a monkey throwing it's shit around for attention.

I have given it my best shot, but not going to won't waste any more energy trying to advise you against being the clown. You're a lost cause and honestly you can't play worth a damn anymore.

Either shit or get off the pot.

By that I mean either throw him out of the guild or have the guild leader throw him out. If Cetus is the guild leader, you and all those tired of being associated with him should leave, start your own guild, and don't run with him anymore.

Simple.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #59 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:58pm:

By that I mean either throw him out of the guild or have the guild leader throw him out. If Cetus is the guild leader, you and all those tired of being associated with him should leave, start your own guild, and don't run with him anymore.

Simple.

Um, Arkat? I'm just going to throw this out there and suggest that maybe you only think that it's "simple" because you and I are the kind of guys who got kicked off the main forums, and for good reason? Smiley

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:58pm:

Simple.

Yes it's really the only answer at this point, he is squelched as of today for several of us not in DM.

IP Logged

Fiery Foot
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #62 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:

That video is fucking horrible.

You should be ashamed of yourself for exposing us to it.

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #63 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Feynman wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:27pm:
Um, Arkat? I'm just going to throw this out there and suggest that maybe you only think that it's "simple" because you and I are the kind of guys who got kicked off the main forums, and for good reason? Smiley

I was kicked off the DDO Forums the last time because Jerry is an ass.

Why were you kicked off?
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:02pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #64 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 3:29pm:
Yes it's really the only answer at this point, he is squelched as of today for several of us not in DM. 

Ah, a channel issue.

Just create a new channel, password protect it, and don't give Cetus the PW.

Simple.

And Feynman...I already know what you're going to say.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:02pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 7:59pm:
I was kicked off the DDO Forums because Jerry is an ass.

Why were you kicked off?

because Jerry is an ass.

yes

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #66 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Cetus doesn't need a bag of dicks, he has Jerry. Oh and Arkat too it seems.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #67 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:02pm:
yes

No

Rubbinns wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:02pm:
Yes

Yes
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:08pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #68 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:04pm:
Oh and Arkat too it seems.

No

Just tired of Hag Master playing forum games.

IDGAFF about Cetus.
« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:08pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Feynman
Epic Poster

I regret nothing!

Reply #69 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
I was kicked off the DDO Forums the last time because Jerry is an ass.

Why were you kicked off?

For pointing that fact out.

But we both knew it would happen!

"Science makes godlike -- it is all over with priests and gods when man becomes scientific. Moral: science is the forbidden as such -- it alone is forbidden. Science is the *first* sin, the *original* sin. *This alone is morality.* ``Thou shalt not know'' -- the rest follows."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #70 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
  I have given it my best shot, but not going to won't waste any more energy trying to advise you against being the clown

Your best shot would be to tell me personally in-game if you a) know me and b) care about being candid in your remarks. You're simply full of shit. Interesting angle though, I'll give ya that.

You're a lost cause and honestly you can't play worth a damn anymore.

Haha

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #71 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 6:59am
Print Post  
*popcorn*

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #72 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Oct 10th, 2014 at 8:06pm:
IDGAFF about Cetus.

That's hurtful

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Your best shot would be to tell me personally in-game if you a) know me and b) care about being candid in your remarks. You're simply full of shit. Interesting angle though, I'll give ya that.

Haha

As you well know several of us do tell you in-game when you're being a imbecile.... repeatedly. There is little doubt that the way you process this "candid" in-game criticism is to run off to the forums wrap yourself in this juvenile "cetus" persona so you can wash away your insecurity with the opiate of seeing your name repeated, again and again.

ha ha indeed.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Oct 11th, 2014 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Oct 11th, 2014 at 4:58pm:
As you well know several of us do tell you in-game when you're being a imbecile.... repeatedly. There is little doubt that the way you process this "candid" in-game criticism is to run off to the forums wrap yourself in this juvenile "cetus" persona so you can wash away your insecurity with the opiate of seeing your name repeated, again and again.

ha ha indeed.

So...why don't you reveal your more familiar name? Not that I think your high horse isn't cool or anything.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint