Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) What were they thinking? (Read 20448 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: What were they thinking?
Reply #50 - Nov 10th, 2014 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 2:36am:
You're just raising awareness.

And knowing is half the battle.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #51 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Nov 10th, 2014 at 1:12am:
Dont be so hard on yourself, dude.

I'll wait for you to read this, dwell on it for a week and then respond this coming weekend after you planned your best comeback. Which I'll just shit on again, like I shit on you every time you post your stupid shit.

Damn, this is some boring shit, even for you.

Trolling really is a lost art form on the internet. Somewhere along the line, trolling became nothing more than typing whatever stupid thing that came into someone's head, declaring "I win!", and then patting yourself on the back.

It is a pity that neither you or Yobai have even the vaguest notion of how to troll someone.

Admittedly, a valid troll requires that you take the time to understand the person you are going to troll, learn his hopes, fears, and dreams, and then crush the mother fucker.

Of course, you haven't even the slightest hope of trolling me. I

1) am more intelligent than you
2) am better educated than you
3) have more life experience than you
4) am more at peace with who I am than you

You have, however, mastered the art of sloppily crafting a fake quote. Given how little you bring to the table, that is actually a pretty good outcome for you. Congrats!

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #52 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
Well I try to mention buttsex and homosexuality as often as I can. Also it's very important to me which posters on The Vault prefer same-sex encounters.

But you consistently make more mentions than me, and keep laser-focused track on the important things: who is homosexual.

I simply take an interest in who says what, and am blessed with a good memory. Really, it isn't that difficult.

I am sure that you can improve, however. Your first step should be to take a real interest in your fellow Vaulties. Try to think of them as real people, not just as potential butt sex partners. You might even find that you start to remember other details about them, details completely unrelated to their sexual orientation.

So yeah, you got me. All that time you spend talking about buttsex just makes me jealous that you're better at it than me.

You shouldn't be so modest. I am quite certain that your knowledge of butt sex far exceeds anything that I could ever imagine.

So I took the coward's option and called you a homophobe. Which you clearly aren't, on account of all the times you point out who is homosexual when it has nothing to do with the thread. You're just raising awareness.

It was rather cowardly. However, this is the Vault, and cowardly acts do seem to thrive here, so I bear no ill feelings towards you.

In the future, if you feel the need to lash out at someone, I recommend that you take a few moments and ask yourself: What Would Germanicus Do?

If you still feel the need to lash out at someone after that, please keep in mind that attacks of political correctness are generally more apropos for the Turbine forums than the Vault.

On the Vault, many people prefer the standard "gay and retarded". If that does not suit your personal preference, that are a number of alternatives. You may simply want to keep a list of those that you come across as you read the various threads.

Bambibeer was noted for his numerous unique expressions. I sense a certain commonality between the two of you, and suggest that you might find his material inspirational.

Best of luck!

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 1:47am
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 11:18pm:

1) am too retarded to troll anyone
2) hated my school life because no girls ever paid attention to me
3) am way too old to be doing this
4) am expert at smoking cocks

ftfy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #54 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:35am
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 11:57pm:
I am sure that you can improve, however. Your first step should be to take a real interest in your fellow Vaulties. Try to think of them as real people, not just as potential butt sex partners. You might even find that you start to remember other details about them, details completely unrelated to their sexual orientation.

You say a lot of ironic things. I hope you know how amusing it is.

It took me a while to realize the extent to which you are ignorant of what you have been saying in your own posts. You were honestly unaware how often you think of gay sex.

When I quoted you back to yourself, you were like a kitten, surprised that the clever prey you had been stalking was your own tail. But what's truly amazing is that you're still chasing it! Dude, that pain you're feeling? The shame, the embarrassment? It's you. Those are your teeth marks on your ass.

At first I thought you were just another bigoted fuckwit who had the ignorance-born audacity to think the rest of us who post here are like you.

If you still feel the need to lash out at someone after that, please keep in mind that attacks of political correctness are generally more apropos for the Turbine forums than the Vault.

But then you posted this, and proved me right.

You came to The Vault, thinking that you were safe. Here at last, a forum where you could spew stupid bullshit and no one would single you out. You were hoping to blend in, that some kind of Vault Groupthink would hide you from the big bad bullies of the world who point at what you say and laugh.

You actually thought you had full right to treat homosexuality as a thing to be ridiculed or ashamed of, and that it would be unfair to call it out as weak-sauce bullshit. That's what you thought, isn't it? That's why you think this is political correctness. You thought it's wrong to ridicule you. Your idea of a fair fight is if the other guy gets held down by your friends.

There's no one playing political correctness here. I'm just pointing at what you said and laughing at how stupid it is.

You can keep pretending you're the one who's been mysteriously attacked for no reason. I kind of hope you do. It's been hilarious so far.  Grin

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #55 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 4:54am
Print Post  
It was rather cowardly. However, this is the Vault, and cowardly acts do seem to thrive here, so I bear no ill feelings towards you.

This comment offends me to the point I'd like to hide in a dark alley and hit you over the back of your head with a baseball bat when you're not looking.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Yawn

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Nov 28th, 2014 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Trolling really is a lost art form on the internet.

And you never found it, ass-eater.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #58 - Nov 28th, 2014 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:35am:
that some kind of Vault Groupthink would hide you from the big bad bullies of the world who point at what you say and laugh.

That is a lot of prattling to not say anything interesting or informative. I am not really worried about the "big bad bullies" of the world. For the most part, they turn out to be nothing more than some impotent sot like you.

I am blessed to be able to do pretty much anything I want to do in this world. As long as I don't get arrested, I have to answer to no one. Money will do that for you. OK, money does that for me. A whole boat load of money does it in spades. Sorry, it is unlikely you will ever experience what that is like.

Among other things, getting there requires a courage of your own convictions. You can't be swayed by group think. The fact that you seem to somehow think that I am swayed by the thoughts of others, or need their approval, is laughable.

My track record on the Vault is diametrically opposed to your belief. I say what ever I want, often at odds with virtually everyone else. Because, in the end, their opinion, like yours, simply doesn't matter.

Revaulting wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:35am:
You can keep pretending you're the one who's been mysteriously attacked for no reason.

This is the Vault. Your poor excuse at jabs are due to either

1) You want to work on your trolling, for fairly obvious reasons. Have hope, you might get better some day.

2) I tweaked some personal insecurity that you have, and you just can't let it go. That's OK, that is why I am on the Vault. If I didn't find people like you here, I would soon lose interest and post on one of the thousands of other internet forums available to me.

3) You believe the stupid crap you are spewing. That is actually the saddest possibility. However, it doesn't matter to me. You are here for my personal entertainment. I will not show you the pity I would show to any normal human being.

Skoodge wrote on Nov 24th, 2014 at 4:54am:
This comment offends me to the point I'd like to hide in a dark alley and hit you over the back of your head with a baseball bat when you're not looking.

Is this one of the "big bad bullies" of which I should be afraid? He looks just like any other impotent sot.

Revaulting , at this point I feel the need to point out that Skoodge always seems to be lurking directly behind you. How much time does he spend positioned directly behind you, and why does he seem to find so much enjoyment back there? Do you guys ever switch positions?

gawker wrote on Nov 28th, 2014 at 6:57pm:
And you never found it, ass-eater.

And finally, some dumb fuck who is even worse at internet trolling than Revaulting and Skoodge.

He did manage to use the word "ass-eater", however. Is that supposed to be hyphenated? Surely, some one can tell me. Given how commonly the most insipid phrases are used on the Vault, my guess is that you wannabe trolls have to be copy/pasting from some shared reference material.

IP Logged

Kalasnikitty
Korthos Resident

And your mama to

Reply #59 - Nov 29th, 2014 at 9:31am
Print Post  
I shouldn't be so modest. I am quite certain that my knowledge of butt sex far exceeds anything that you could ever imagine.

Donka , It's time for you to get out of the closet.

You gotta fight for your right to party!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #60 - Nov 29th, 2014 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Nov 28th, 2014 at 10:56pm:
Is this one of the "big bad bullies" of which I should be afraid? He looks just like any other impotent sot.

I accept that the fact that many definitions of irony will just confuse you, so I'll go for the more common vernacular and say, that was sarcasm.  Really, really, insanely obvious sarcasm.  Maybe if you spent less time thinking about who's fucking who, you'd notice the obvious and not come off as such a 'tard.
« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2014 at 4:49pm by Skoodge »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #61 - Nov 30th, 2014 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Nov 28th, 2014 at 10:56pm:
Stupid bleating.

Well, shit. I didn't know you were rich. Golly, I take back all my words about you being ignorant and homophobic now.

You actually have the luxury of time., and you spend it trying to make others feel bad for being in an already stigmatized and persecuted minority.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #62 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 30th, 2014 at 1:54pm:
You actually have the luxury of time., and you spend it trying to make others feel bad for being in an already stigmatized and persecuted minority.

It is true. I do have the luxury of time. I admit to making a stigmatized and persecuted minority feel bad about themselves.

Of course, the people who I inflict this mental trauma upon are insipid twats who post self righteous posturing on internet forums. You know, people like you and Skoodge.

When you have some free time, you might want to extend your morale crusade to include the following

Skoodge wrote on Nov 29th, 2014 at 4:49pm:
not come off as such a 'tard.

Considering that you are of such high moral character, I know that you must condemn anyone who uses a denigrating term commonly applied to a group of people who are mentally challenged due to no fault of their own.

Really, the two of you both could do with some behavior modification if you want your moral crusade to be taken seriously. Please come back and revisit all the flaws your imaginations have constructed about me after you get your own houses in order.

To be frank, you have a hell of a lot of work to do before you are in a position to lecture anyone on much of anything.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #63 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 3:47am
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Dec 8th, 2014 at 1:47am:
Blah blah blah.  I'm a tard.

Your pointless ramblings are starting to make Ima's paranoia look rational by comparison.  That's kind of sad.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #64 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 8:08am
Print Post  
It is true. I do have the luxury of time. I admit to making a stigmatized and persecuted minority feel bad about themselves.

Of course, the people who I inflict this mental trauma upon are insipid twats who post self righteous posturing on internet forums. You know, people like you and Skoodge.

Ha! Nicely done. this is promising.

... oh. More pompous windbaggery follows.

Pompus Windbaggery

What I find fascinating is that as you go on, you seem even more convinced of your ... what was your point? Do you even remember the thread? You had a whole bunch of posts detailing how much you remember who is and who is not teh gay, and buttsex. i quoted them back to you.

And you've been retreating in a squeal-fest of denial since then.

What is it that you want out of this, anyway? Do you want me to pretend, like you, that you didn't actually write those things? Unquote you? Do you think that if you keep looking for buttons to push, eventually you'll find one, I'll get mad, and then ... what? You suddenly won't have been hilariously focused on man love while trying to use it as an insult?

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Zen & the Art of Trolling? Sun Tzu would be proud...  Cheesy

Damn, this is some boring shit, even for you.

Trolling really is a lost art form on the internet. Somewhere along the line, trolling became nothing more than typing whatever stupid thing that came into someone's head, declaring "I win!", and then patting yourself on the back.

It is a pity that neither you or Yobai have even the vaguest notion of how to troll someone.

Admittedly, a valid troll requires that you take the time to understand the person you are going to troll, learn his hopes, fears, and dreams, and then crush the mother fucker.

1) am more intelligent than you
2) am better educated than you
3) have more life experience than you
4) am more at peace with who I am than you

You have, however, mastered the art of sloppily crafting a fake quote. Given how little you bring to the table, that is actually a pretty good outcome for you. Congrats!

IP Logged

Bacon
Korthos Resident

lost, delicious, edible

Reply #66 - Dec 8th, 2014 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Holy shit guys, this devolved to quickly. I left this alone for month and went to name calling. I'm pretty sure this can be suggested for biggest drama storm of November

I'm the useless fuck that has been supporting this dead game.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Dec 9th, 2014 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 29th, 2014 at 4:49pm:
I accept that the fact that many definitions of irony will just confuse you, so I'll go for the more common vernacular and say, that was sarcasm.  Really, really, insanely obvious sarcasm.  Maybe if you spent less time thinking about who's fucking who, you'd notice the obvious and not come off as such a 'tard.

I'm fucking Matt Damon.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #68 - Dec 9th, 2014 at 3:01am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Dec 9th, 2014 at 1:35am:
I'm fucking Matt Damon.

Let's hope his wife doesn't find out.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #69 - Dec 9th, 2014 at 3:14am
Print Post  
Whole thread should probably be moved to drama.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #70 - Dec 9th, 2014 at 4:24am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Dec 9th, 2014 at 3:01am:
Let's hope his wife doesn't find out.

Roflmao!    Grin Grin

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Dec 9th, 2014 at 4:30am
Print Post  
It is great to see Germymanx getting so soundly thrashed.  And so rewarding to watch him try to backtrack on his bullshit.

That moron actually considers himself a troll? he couldn't tease a 5 year old.
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2014 at 4:31am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint