Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) xp gems (Read 13162 times)
ElGuapo
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

xp gems
Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:41am
Print Post  
used to be a viable reuse method.

still one out there?

IP Logged

fork
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: xp gems
Reply #1 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Yes.

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
Teleport scroll ftw...

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #3 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Not as reliable as it used to be.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:19am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 3:43am:
Not as reliable as it used to be.

I leveled a toon from 15 to 25 yesterday using DD up to 20 and an epic stone 20 to 25.  Works good for me and I still have them.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 8:26am
Print Post  
is it

DC, then close, then use, then click and drag

or

DC then click and drag, then close, then use

?

For fuck sake my brain is melting I could get this to work 100% of the times and now i can not...

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Survey says?: NONE OF THE ABOVE! *DING!*

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Nov 23rd, 2014 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Use means clicking yes, dill hole -_-

Got it to work with both methods, if I que up some downloads... lag ftw.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #8 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 4:04am
Print Post  
If you use it when a lag is going on, you can easily lose ur xp stone/gem. The loss of gem/stone is always in the pack with a 1% chance or the like, from my recent xperience.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 6:35am
Print Post  
Pretend u go somewhere, then pretend u learned something while doing so, then check ur personal banker, dc for a bit, share ur experiences with ur personal banker, then realize u never went anywhere but u still learned a lot of things from ur imaginary trip. RC, and realize ur experience from ur trip.
« Last Edit: Nov 24th, 2014 at 6:35am by KingLurker »  

IP Logged

NightLord
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 7:22am
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Nov 24th, 2014 at 6:35am:
Pretend u go somewhere, then pretend u learned something while doing so, then check ur personal banker, dc for a bit, share ur experiences with ur personal banker, then realize u never went anywhere but u still learned a lot of things from ur imaginary trip. RC, and realize ur experience from ur trip.

win

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 3:43am:
Not as reliable for me, as it used to be.

Fixed that for you

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #12 - Nov 25th, 2014 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Stinky_Pinky wrote on Nov 24th, 2014 at 12:58pm:
Fixed that for you

It is not in red. It is messed up now. It HAS to be in red. Sad

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

khyberkajiit
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 26th, 2014 at 3:31am
Print Post  
Still works on lammaland by the way... lol this isn't one they can patch probably.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #14 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 4:49am
Print Post  
Red Sox H8 Yankees wrote on Nov 23rd, 2014 at 7:19am:
I leveled a toon from 15 to 25 yesterday using DD up to 20 and an epic stone 20 to 25.  Works good for me and I still have them.

Lost and found has a limit on it, but I assume it is greater for vips > premiums > f2ps, coz after 30-40-ish use I always lost my stone as f2p. It might be similar to the AH posting limit or the general chat typing amount limit.

Now i am experimenting with occasional use + questing. Not as effective but maybe it can save me the 20k stone.
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2014 at 4:50am by m4lacka »  

Wow.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 6:25am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Dec 1st, 2014 at 4:49am:
Lost and found has a limit on it, but I assume it is greater for vips > premiums > f2ps, coz after 30-40-ish use I always lost my stone as f2p. It might be similar to the AH posting limit or the general chat typing amount limit.

Now i am experimenting with occasional use + questing. Not as effective but maybe it can save me the 20k stone.

I don't think L&f has anything to do with status?
Test it out with arrows or boots - see if there is a capacity?

Any stone re-use at the moment is problematic due to server instability.  Spot lag is a bitch.  Maybe that is their "engineered" soln?

Grin

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #16 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 7:28am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 1st, 2014 at 6:25am:
I don't think L&f has anything to do with status?
Test it out with arrows or boots - see if there is a capacity?

Any stone re-use at the moment is problematic due to server instability.  Spot lag is a bitch.  Maybe that is their "engineered" soln?

Grin

It would make sense, since instabilty is in this case better than complete elimination of the xploit especially since tempting people to buy boxes but having 5% chance to lose them on repeated Tr-ing is a good way to keep ppl buying ottobox or shards for gold rolls (well i didnt dupe em when i had the chance, silly me). However I cannot imagine something as dumb as turdbin figuring out that little addiction trick in the freemium isn't free business.

Wow.

IP Logged

Bumper
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 11:38am
Print Post  
I had the misfortune of finding out if you are trying to regain possession of an xp stone and someone sends you a party invite it seems to really muck up the process and stone goes bye-bye.  I had just tested my process with a DD stone and things were good.

Since things appear to be "fixed" soon anyone care to share how to get the Xerox machine working?

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Can you get the citation?

Reply #18 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
sry i did not get how to use this xp bug...

i tryed a way and it worked, but not 100%... today i lost 2 stone Sad

i will really appreciate some hints about it Smiley

IP Logged

Bumper
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
See post 9 in this thread

IP Logged

Orange Flash
Waterworks Kobold

Can you get the citation?

Reply #20 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 1:38pm
Print Post  
i lost 2 gems today coz of method from post 9...

i would like a better one, can you pm me that?

IP Logged

Bumper
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
practice with DD rolls.

Write the process out and have it in front of you.

What was written in post 9 are the exact steps I use.  It is not 100% foolproof and things can happen but if you can't make it work with DD rolls don't try it on valuable items.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #22 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Bumper wrote on Dec 1st, 2014 at 1:42pm:
practice with DD rolls.

Write the process out and have it in front of you.

What was written in post 9 are the exact steps I use.  It is not 100% foolproof and things can happen but if you can't make it work with DD rolls don't try it on valuable items.

I was about to tell you how to xerox, but your answer to the previous guy is outrageously ignorant. Tongue

Wow.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #23 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
There is no 100% method. Those who used otto gem, since will only lose it occasionally (not on the first few tries most likely) believe they gonna have the stone indefinately. But they do not.

This trick is stilll good with otto gem, but not really that great with daily dice gem. I'd say play the content, learn each classes, today I just realized how pure elf ranger is enjoyable. Wink

Oh and also enjoyable in game terms.  Cheesy

Wow.

IP Logged

Bumper
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Dec 1st, 2014 at 2:23pm:
I was about to tell you how to xerox, but your answer to the previous guy is outrageously ignorant. Tongue

And you have some primo land in Florida to sell me too.

Outrageously ignorant to suggest he practice his skills on something less expensive?  I disagree but hey whatever.

I have found none of these tricks to be 100%.  I have lost DD stones and I have lost otto's stones.  Could it be a number of uses are all to be expected?  Maybe.  Things that seem to play havoc are lag and having swapped toons back and fourth.  I would suggest start with a fresh client launch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint