Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Need Build Help With Swashbuckler And Ravager (Read 19957 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Need Build Help With Swashbuckler And Ravager
Reply #50 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
No.

easily yes

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:41pm:
it's called rage. Look it up.
Being raged is a disadvantage in itself.
so you have to hit more to match my crit profile. cool
What do you mean ? it happens automatically while beating on trash with my main hand weapon. You may get crit rage but i get the same crit rate through those bashes without wasting ap and giving up survivability.

more than stalwarts, so
Never
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:47pm by »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:46pm:
easily yes

Especially not if it is a crappy morale bonus. Also didn't i say very expensive, yes ?
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:51pm by »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Overall very tight on ap and i doubt you will fill in anything else beside assasine and ravager. cost effectiveness zero.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
morale bonus

what other morale bonus to dstrike do you get?

Quote:
Also didn't i say very expensive, yes ?

yes.

Quote:
Being raged is a disadvantage in itself.

it is.

Quote:
i get the same crit rate through those bashes without wasting ap and giving up survivability.

your shield also crits. And against trash 20% doublestrike main hand is better than 40% shield bash with a buckler.

I did a 12/ 6/ 2 swashbuckler, stalwart, vanguard, KtA and str based(cant get DM w/o cleric or fvs). TR'd out of it into Zoda's hp tank. Taking Dwarf Fortress and Child of the Mountain. Much more efficient. I even tried an improved defensive roll dex based rogue icon swashbuckler before stalwart changes to level 3 for stance. Now it would be 12 rogue/ 5 bard/ 3 fighter.  All lower output than what I'm doing with a light pick right now.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:19pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #55 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jan 30th, 2015 at 5:18pm:
what other morale bonus to dstrike do you get?
quick strike nuff said, switch out for staff hit the button and switch back to main.
yes.

it is.

your shield also crits. And against trash 20% doublestrike main hand is better than 40% shield bash with a buckler.
Crits only on a 20, and if it does overbalance will take action knocking them down.
I did a 12/ 6/ 2 swashbuckler, stalwart, vanguard, KtA and str based(cant get DM w/o cleric or fvs). TR'd out of it into Zoda's hp tank. Taking Dwarf Fortress and Child of the Mountain. Much more efficient. I even tried an improved defensive roll dex based rogue icon swashbuckler before stalwart changes to level 3 for stance. Now it would be 12 rogue/ 5 bard/ 3 fighter.  All lower output than what I'm doing with a light pick right now.
Zoda is outdated, why sacrifice so much to get like what 200 hp ? 4 ap in pdk 24 ap stalwart 11 ap vanguard 35 ap swashbuckler and 6 ap harper will give you much more

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:12pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Jan 30th, 2015 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
quick strike nuff said, switch out for staff hit the button and switch back to main.

13 more ap into assassin gives more than just 25% for 10 seconds every 12 seconds off cooldown in trash heavy quests.

Quote:
why sacrifice so much to get like what 200 hp ?

1800 in LD is easily attainable. possible 2k with every primal life, barb life, completionist. It isn't all the worse for dps either. Dwarven racial to damage, 7% to damage, con in the 70s. Bonus to saves against spells. Easier to play with that much more hps. I'd rather bring that than other variants into raids because of the extra defense and luxury of hps.

IP Logged

MisterHank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:04am
Print Post  
Congratulations! You are both giant nerds!

Not only may you choose to return next week to LARP it out! May we also extend to you a lifetime supply of lens cloths! So you will never lose sight of what the other replied while you sit behind your computer grinding your teeth!

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #58 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:06am
Print Post  
MisterHank wrote on Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:04am:
Congratulations! You are both giant nerds!

Don't tell someone they're covered in shit when you're mucking the same stable.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

MisterHank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:37am
Print Post  
My good sir, what on earth may this 'mucking' be? ... Wait... Don't tell me, you're suggesting I eat feces aren't you?

I deciphered your british tongue! I'm always looking to learn new words and I'm excited I may add this fine word to my vocabulaire!

Surely I am not expecting to be permitted farther intimate knowledge of the british language!

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #60 - Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:46am
Print Post  
MisterHank wrote on Feb 11th, 2015 at 11:37am:
Surely I am not expecting to be permitted farther intimate knowledge of the british language!

Or English in general, I see.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint