Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuck You and your 1500 HP (Read 35993 times)
Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Fuck You and your 1500 HP
Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:05am
Print Post  
So I've been back almost two months and so far I got my sorc to 28 which was good but is now boring so now Im working on a vampire assasin drow with the new harper int combat.

First of all let me get out of the way that I am sick and tired of high lvl fucktards joining lower level stuff.  I know most of you are close to being brain dead and just go around and around grinding XP.  I personally play for challenge so when I finally saw a likeminded LFM for Desert Epic Elites max lvl 24 I joined. 

So basically my 'wizard' is a dual dagger wielding assasin who fucks shit up cause I have like 11 30% haste boosts per rest and I do like 10's of thousands of damage.

Oh and I CC Epic Elites.   

You might be asking, what is pissing me off?   Yes the title says it all I'm basically running this quest  with 3 melees who all have like 1500 HP and its like what in the name of fuck?  What are they doing?  Oh and let me add at this point that I have almost 100 AC .. dont start you fucking puppets I've already heard it ad nauseum you blathering on about AC doesnt matter.   

This is fucking bull shit.   And another thing the Magister tree sucks the biggest dick I have ever seen.  The draconic tree on my sorc was fun and cool and does shit.

I get that many of the low lvls doing EE have several filled up ED's... but what the fuck is up with Magister?  It is utterly terrible... aside from giving me a few more on my DC it does nothing.   

Just all in all I feel like I have been utterly insulted by DDO. I am so tired of you 1500 HP retards wading around in grps like giant snails.. meanwhile I am killing the most shit w/ melee
AND CC'ing stuff mind you and these fat fucks don't even need the CC!     And they all waft around with a one handed weapon swinging at like -15% attack speed.. I've hit the guys like 10 times with various 500 crits, 400 crits, 300 crits  for every time they make a single swing. 

Overall I just can't stand you people.   I was  a "triple completionist" before TR even came out.  I capped 30 fucking characters before Reincarnation was even brought into the game.  What did I get for that?  I basically got a bunch of special ed track F2P fucktards to jump in and start doing laps.

For the SECOND time now I have heard someone refer to this one particular guy as like a legend. I was discussing my DC's and I said I had a 59 DC on my sorceror who CC's stuff fine in most of the highest lvl EE content.   And they said "so and so" has DC's in the 80's... Mind you there was no mention of this guy at all in the conversation and this girl I'm chatting with mentions this guy like he's some kind of god that everyone should know.. cause he's a triple completionist on the server.   

Now here comes the kick in the nuts.  I remember this guy to a tee.. as a complete noob who was joining my Epic grps 3 years ago before I left.   I had already been playing like 5 years.
And I remember this guy was a real go getter always putting up Epic grps w/ his butt buddy they were like dorks.    Now I come back and this guy is like referred to as a God of DDO.

And this pretty much sums up the DDO community.. a bunch of fucking RIDICULOUS puppets.   I am so tired of  hearing you blather on with this regurgitated crap.. And then the developers build the game around your idiot culture. 

Anyway I am mostly putting this here as something of a coffee table type exhibition just to let you all know how fucking utterly ridiculous I think you are.   Do with it what you will.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Re: Fuck You and your 1500 HP
Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:29am
Print Post  
read the first 2, maybe 3 words, then scrolled down here and typed this

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #2 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:40am
Print Post  
*yawn*

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:45am
Print Post  
CosmicCharlie wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:29am:
read the first 2, maybe 3 words, then scrolled down here and typed this

You missed this gem:

Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:05am:
I was  a "triple completionist" before TR even came out.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:52am
Print Post  
crunch wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:45am:
You missed this gem:

You should all know by now if I type something like this your going to bleed out of your ass hole at least a few times.   Now go back and read it.  I read it a few times and it actually is worth reading.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:53am
Print Post  
crunch wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:45am:
You missed this gem:

haha I loved that part. Although I think he was trying to say that he was triple-completionist before turbine offered xp for cash.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #6 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:59am
Print Post  
You might be asking, what is pissing me off?

Nope.

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:23am
Print Post  
This is like a PSA for what happens when you get too emotionally attached to a video game.

(Party:): Your party member, Wickedpippi, has died.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:49am
Print Post  
omgspiderz wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:23am:
This is like a PSA for what happens when you get too emotionally attached to a video game.

Its not so much emotional attachment as utter astonishment that I can take my years of RPG experience and make a type of character that I enjoy playing and how it can be so  competely and totally screwed in the rear.

Its like I heard what everyone was saying about how the current trend on how every Epic character has to be and I was like no that cant be right, they wouldn't screw things up that badly and it just dawns on me how they did.

It boils down to I played the game almost 10 years and worked quite hard using pretty much every advanced concept available to build the strengths of my character.    And not only were every one of those strengths pretty much kicked in the balls and sold off to every goofball who just sloths around with high HP, but on top of that my epic destiny is utterly terrible.   I just wonder how it can be so out of balance.   Like these Melee characters are using the Shiradi tree they like freeze enemies in place indefinitely.    I mean what the hell?  How utterly imbalanced can things be?  My character should be God like...Massive Assassin DPS...   high enough wizard DC's to actually somewhat effectively CC Epic Elites (not as high as it could be because I only have 6th lvl wiz spells)... nearly 100 AC along with all the other concealments (displacment ghostly etc etc)
Almost 10 years of experience along with very good game playing skills.   And its like the whole quest I am running like a mad man one step ahead of being hacked in two.   

Basically I am just throwing this out there to garner some discussion on how utterly imbalanced and pigeonholing the game is.   Also it really really annoys me how hit points are like everything.  People don't know their ass from their elbow but they come into the and all they focus on is HP because thats all anyone sees.   I am tired of seeing people running around with this air of superiority because they followed instructions on how to have alot of HP.  Meanwhile under the surface of what is going in the quest is my 10 years of experience and actual knowledge keeping everything running.   And then Turbine goes and gives these clowns an out because with PRR and HP any fool can run these quests even though it is utterly stupid and boring and takes forever.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:54am
Print Post  
So I've been back almost two months and so far I got my sorc to 28 which was good but is now boring so now Im working on a vampire assasin drow with the new harper int combat.

First of all let me get out of the way that I am sick and tired of high lvl fucktards joining lower level stuff.  I know most of you are close to being brain dead and just go around and around grinding XP.  I personally play for challenge so when I finally saw a likeminded LFM for Desert Epic Elites max lvl 24 I joined. 

So basically my 'wizard' is a dual dagger wielding assasin who fucks shit up cause I have like 11 30% haste boosts per rest and I do like 10's of thousands of damage.

Oh and I CC Epic Elites.   

You might be asking, what is pissing me off?   Yes the title says it all I'm basically running this quest  with 3 melees who all have like 1500 HP and its like what in the name of fuck?  What are they doing?  Oh and let me add at this point that I have almost 100 AC .. dont start you fucking puppets I've already heard it ad nauseum you blathering on about AC doesnt matter.   

This is fucking bull shit.   And another thing the Magister tree sucks the biggest dick I have ever seen.  The draconic tree on my sorc was fun and cool and does shit.

I get that many of the low lvls doing EE have several filled up ED's... but what the fuck is up with Magister?  It is utterly terrible... aside from giving me a few more on my DC it does nothing.   

Just all in all I feel like I have been utterly insulted by DDO. I am so tired of you 1500 HP retards wading around in grps like giant snails.. meanwhile I am killing the most shit w/ melee
AND CC'ing stuff mind you and these fat fucks don't even need the CC!     And they all waft around with a one handed weapon swinging at like -15% attack speed.. I've hit the guys like 10 times with various 500 crits, 400 crits, 300 crits  for every time they make a single swing. 

Overall I just can't stand you people.   I was  a "triple completionist" before TR even came out.  I capped 30 fucking characters before Reincarnation was even brought into the game.  What did I get for that?  I basically got a bunch of special ed track F2P fucktards to jump in and start doing laps.

For the SECOND time now I have heard someone refer to this one particular guy as like a legend. I was discussing my DC's and I said I had a 59 DC on my sorceror who CC's stuff fine in most of the highest lvl EE content.   And they said "so and so" has DC's in the 80's... Mind you there was no mention of this guy at all in the conversation and this girl I'm chatting with mentions this guy like he's some kind of god that everyone should know.. cause he's a triple completionist on the server.   

Now here comes the kick in the nuts.  I remember this guy to a tee.. as a complete noob who was joining my Epic grps 3 years ago before I left.   I had already been playing like 5 years.
And I remember this guy was a real go getter always putting up Epic grps w/ his butt buddy they were like dorks.    Now I come back and this guy is like referred to as a God of DDO.

And this pretty much sums up the DDO community.. a bunch of fucking RIDICULOUS puppets.   I am so tired of  hearing you blather on with this regurgitated crap.. And then the developers build the game around your idiot culture. 

Anyway I am mostly putting this here as something of a coffee table type exhibition just to let you all know how fucking utterly ridiculous I think you are.   Do with it what you will.   

Cry me a river.

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Yeah.. most players I know run some variant of a FOTM build.. except or a few (but they're just special).  But bragging about l337 gaming skills is like that thing they say about winning the special Olympics.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:49am:
Its not so much emotional attachment as utter astonishment that I can take my years of RPG experience and make a type of character that I enjoy playing and how it can be so  competely and totally screwed in the rear.

Its like I heard what everyone was saying about how the current trend on how every Epic character has to be and I was like no that cant be right, they wouldn't screw things up that badly and it just dawns on me how they did.

It boils down to I played the game almost 10 years and worked quite hard using pretty much every advanced concept available to build the strengths of my character.    And not only were every one of those strengths pretty much kicked in the balls and sold off to every goofball who just sloths around with high HP, but on top of that my epic destiny is utterly terrible.   I just wonder how it can be so out of balance.   Like these Melee characters are using the Shiradi tree they like freeze enemies in place indefinitely.    I mean what the hell?  How utterly imbalanced can things be?  My character should be God like...Massive Assassin DPS...   high enough wizard DC's to actually somewhat effectively CC Epic Elites (not as high as it could be because I only have 6th lvl wiz spells)... nearly 100 AC along with all the other concealments (displacment ghostly etc etc)
Almost 10 years of experience along with very good game playing skills.   And its like the whole quest I am running like a mad man one step ahead of being hacked in two.   

Basically I am just throwing this out there to garner some discussion on how utterly imbalanced and pigeonholing the game is.   Also it really really annoys me how hit points are like everything.  People don't know their ass from their elbow but they come into the and all they focus on is HP because thats all anyone sees.   I am tired of seeing people running around with this air of superiority because they followed instructions on how to have alot of HP.  Meanwhile under the surface of what is going in the quest is my 10 years of experience and actual knowledge keeping everything running.   And then Turbine goes and gives these clowns an out because with PRR and HP any fool can run these quests even though it is utterly stupid and boring and takes forever.

Just because you can't handle it, doesn't mean others shouldn't too.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #12 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Yeah, the game is really easy now.

My character should be God like...

You've been away from the game and you still think this?  What worked before still works?  Huh.

Massive Assassin DPS...   high enough wizard DC's to actually somewhat effectively CC Epic Elites

Heh.

very good game playing skills.   And its like the whole quest I am running like a mad man one step ahead of being hacked in two.   

K.

Also it really really annoys me how hit points are like everything.  People don't know their ass from their elbow but they come into the and all they focus on is HP because thats all anyone sees.

This is not new behaviour.

And then Turbine goes and gives these clowns an out because with PRR and HP any fool can run these quests even though it is utterly stupid and boring and takes forever.

Good thing your massive dps is there to speed things along.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #13 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:04am
Print Post  

Ahh, I missed this.

May I recommend taking that experience and building a new character that you like playing?  One that can actually perform in the current game?

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:06am
Print Post  
 I am tired of seeing people running around with this air of superiority because they followed instructions on how to have alot of HP.  .

Sadly this here is what this thread is about.   Finally coming to the understanding that I was treating people on a level that was far, far over their heads.   I actually thought that people had more of an understanding of what was going on underneath, but alas it turns out that most people are far far below the intellectual level that I gave them credit for.   And I myself was a victim in the end of this 'mob mentality', which in the end forced me to go over the edge and create this thread.   Hopefully this will be a lesson to all of us.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #15 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:08am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:06am:
 Hopefully this will be a lesson to all of us.

I, for one, learned nothing.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:04am:
Ahh, I missed this.

May I recommend taking that experience and building a new character that you like playing?  One that can actually perform in the current game?

I appreciate your positive input.  But I like playing characters  that I can identify with in real life, i.e. a drow vampire assassin.  This is a character that I can identify with and get into.    I am not going to play a character that I can't get into just to survive end game content.   I'll go play another game instead.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:14am
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:10am:
I appreciate your positive input.  But I like playing characters  that I can identify with in real life, i.e. a drow vampire assassin.  This is a character that I can identify with and get into.    I am not going to play a character that I can't get into just to survive end game content.   I'll go play another game instead.

In summary, you suck.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:14am by »  

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #18 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:15am
Print Post  
But I like playing characters  that I can identify with in real life, i.e. a drow vampire assassin.

Ah.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:17am
Print Post  
When I eat chipolte my ass bleeds.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:19am
Print Post  

They make prozac for that.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:23am
Print Post  
actually these times u almost need instructions how to have few hp - unless u re retarded u always end with solid number

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:25am
Print Post  
OP, Hi.  Welcome.

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #23 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 10:17am:
When I eat chipolte my ass bleeds.

I think this was better then the original post!. Can we just start a new topic around this?

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #24 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
years of RPG experience

You put that on your resume didn't you? You sad fucking muppet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint