Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuck You and your 1500 HP (Read 35998 times)
Spector
Korthos Resident

Everybody dies.

Re: Fuck You and your 1500 HP
Reply #25 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 8:05am:
You might be asking, what is pissing me off? 

Nope. And I don't care. Go piss elsewhere.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:14pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 12:35pm:
You put that on your resume didn't you? You sad fucking muppet.

To you fucking apes it may seem that way but there's a real issue when a 10 year player of my calibre who builds a masterpiece of a character.. I mean really can your puny mind even really fathom a Real Dreadnaut melee not this shit that you all got in your cereal boxes who can actually face bosses and tank not from Initimaidate or any of that deviant latently gay crap that you all use but from actual DPS.. I pull the aggro off everyone with DPS, stay alive through displacement and also AC that equates to a 68% miss chance and also am the one CC'ing the mobs.  All while the rest of you slugs leave a fucking slime trail through the dungeon doing nothing aside from staying alive.

Now if you all knew your place and realized that only someone of my ability could actually pull off something like this that would be one thing.  You would be humble slaves who knew their master.
But instead you all walk around like a bunch of inflated cockroaches.. I mean I see mere babies.. people who have played 1/10th the time of myself joining my grps with these looks of contentment because they managed to follow the dummies guide on how to have over 1000 HP.

And the real depravity of it is that some of you are so ignorant that when you see my 600 HP you actually start to think that you are anywhere near my level.

I am only telling you this out of consideration because I'm trying to help you.  In your misplaced ignorance, you've boxed yourself into such a tiny space that it shames the entire community to have so many of you running around like the fucking stupid baboons that you are.   

If there was some way to penetrate the darkness I thought that maybe a thread like this would do it.. but alas I see that it really is a lost cause.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #27 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:17pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:14pm:
TL;DR

Thanks for proving my point fuckwit.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
I've hit the guys like 10 times with various 500 crits, 400 crits, 300 crits  for every time they make a single swing. 

Critting for 300-500?!!  HOLY SHIT!  Can you post that build??!!

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
OP:  Your ego, as evidenced in your writing, makes for some very entertaining vault. Please.. Smiley

and use "players of my calibre more often"..

8/10
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:37pm by omgspiderz »  

(Party:): Your party member, Wickedpippi, has died.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #30 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Dagger is our own little Chilldouche.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #31 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
*gasp* Snootch ?!?

IP Logged

Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #32 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
The hit points are so you do not get one shot in real content.  It's fine that you disagree with the game mechanics but your bitching doesn't change the game.  When you go ding from one hit your awesome crowd control and DPS mean fuck all.  Your 68% miss chance with 100 ac and displacement still means your getting hit 32% of the time.  And some of those will be big hits.  How about you take your great intellect and amazing years of game experience to create a build with some hit points and some PRR.  Instead of building for the DDO you want, build for the one that actually exists.  If you don't want to, then play another game.  None of us give a shit either way.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:20pm by Brac »  

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Brac wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:18pm:
The hit points are so you do not get one shot in real content.  It's fine that you disagree with the game mechanics but your bitching doesn't change the game.  When you go ding from one hit your awesome crowd control and DPS mean fuck all.  Your 68% miss chance with 100 ac and displacement still means your getting hit 32% of the time.  And some of those will be big hits.  How about you take your great intellect and amazing years of game experience to create a build with some hit points and some PRR.  Instead of building for the DDO you want, build for the one that actually exists.  If you don't want to, then play another game.  None of us give a shit either way.

Your honest attempt at input is appreciated.   The problem is that everyone is so concerned about "dinging" that most of you are completely ineffective aside from "not dinging".   My 68% miss chance is After displacement, i.e. from my AC alone (almost 100 currently)
What you people are not getting is that if there's an issue with a character that I've made, its an issue that needs to be fixed within the game, not within my character.  The developers grabbed on to this new PRR idea and lost their bearings.   I'm not saying my character is not effective, I'm just saying that what they've created with this new system pigeonholes everyone into PRR and high HP. 
Its unfair that while being the most effective, I have to have the most stressful experience in high level EE content.  More needs to be done to balance things and create more threats against this "packmule" mentality of overall shitty ineffective characters who do nothing but survive for long periods.     Its not *my character* that has gotten the short end of the stick.  Its entire elements of the game.   The fact that these bloated meat bags can survive for such long periods with no need for CC or anything is causing a rift within the game.   
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:56pm by Daggertooth »  

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #34 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:54pm:
Your honest attempt at input is appreciated.   The problem is that everyone is so concerned about "dinging" that most of you are completely ineffective aside from "not dinging".   My 68% miss chance is After displacement, i.e. from my AC alone (almost 100 currently)
What you people are not getting is that if there's an issue with a character that I've made, its an issue that needs to be fixed within the game, not within my character.  The developers grabbed on to this new PRR idea and lost their bearings.   I'm not saying my character is not effective, I'm just saying that what they've created with this new system pigeonholes everyone into PRR and high HP. 
Its unfair that while being the most effective, I have to have the most stressful experience in high level EE content.  More needs to be done to balance things and create more threats against this "packmule" mentality of overall shitty ineffective characters who do nothing but survive for long periods.

So, by this logic because my character has both high HP and PRR, its ineffective?

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 1:32pm:
Critting for 300-500?!!  HOLY SHIT!  Can you post that build??!!

Before you put your head up your ass any further, keep in mind that this is dual wielding daggers at a very high attack rate (11 30% haste boosts per minute, 15-20 4X crit profile, 80% offhand chance, 50 backstab per hit, and another 70 or so per hit from poison, elemental, entropic, hemorraging.
It works out to about 1600 damage/second under ideal circumstances.  And don't forget I'm also the one CC'ing the mobs.

IP Logged

Daggertooth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:58pm:
So, by this logic because my character has both high HP and PRR, its ineffective?

I'm not going to say your ineffective, in so much I am saying what they did here has lowered the quality of the game.   It has taken major playstyles and rendered them obsolete.  It also creates a much less exciting game. 

I just feel that after my observations, there needs to be more of a threat against high HP/PRR characters.  Something like PRR should deteriate over time when recieving numerous damage over short periods and then regenerate after a delay.  High HP/PRR characters shouldn't be able to last as long as they do without even needing CC.   

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #37 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
To you fucking apes it may seem that way but there's a real issue when a 10 year player of my calibre who builds a masterpiece of a character

lol, dafuq

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Hi.  Your character sucks.  And you are a stupid idiot.  But please, post more!

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #39 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:59pm:
Before you put your head up your ass any further, keep in mind that this is dual wielding daggers at a very high attack rate (11 30% haste boosts per minute, 15-20 4X crit profile, 80% offhand chance, 50 backstab per hit, and another 70 or so per hit from poison, elemental, entropic, hemorraging.
It works out to about 1600 damage/second under ideal circumstances.  And don't forget I'm also the one CC'ing the mobs. 

got it.  you're critting for 300-500 on stunned and HELD mobs.  seriously, can you post your build?  it sounds amazing.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:25pm by Yobai »  

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:25pm:
got it.  you're critting for 300-500 on stunned and HELD mobs.  seriously, can you post your build?  it sounds amazing.

He has one single target hold spell.  The rest of his "CC" is charms.   Grin

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #41 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
OP, I remember your complaints on Cordo's forums about people with more HP than your characters.  They were the same as this one.

Let it go.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #42 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 4:27pm:
He has one single target hold spell.  The rest of his "CC" is charms.   Grin

Do you think his "10 years of experience" playing DDO includes the time he was on break?  lol.

IP Logged

Vindicator
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Now if you all knew your place and realized that only someone of my ability could actually pull off something like this that would be one thing.  You would be humble slaves who knew their master.

A lot of time will have to pass before this level of douchebaggery is exceeded.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Vindicator wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 5:22pm:
A lot of time will have to pass before this level of douchebaggery is exceeded.

perhaps 2 days...

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #45 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Daggertooth wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 2:54pm:
Its unfair that while being the most effective, I have to have the most stressful experience in high level EE content.  More needs to be done to balance things and create more threats against this "packmule" mentality of overall shitty ineffective characters who do nothing but survive for long periods.     Its not *my character* that has gotten the short end of the stick.  Its entire elements of the game.   The fact that these bloated meat bags can survive for such long periods with no need for CC or anything is causing a rift within the game.   

You do realise you're posting in the wrong forums?
You assert that you want the game to change to suit your needs a and character.
What is it that you thinking posting here will achieve other than derision and scorn?
I know, I know - this is a troll a post.  You're continuous self-aggrandizement is just designed to provoke responses.  I really am feeling intimidated by your display of intellect.

My positive contribution is why don't you try your OP on the Turdine forums and try to influence Sev to change the game to suit you.

When you think Drow vampire assassins are "more real life" than DDO, well you've crossed a boundary.
So one last piece of advice - Valium and rest, and seek some counselling.

IP Logged

gibbon
Dragon Raider

smhma in a cube

Reply #46 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
And another thing the Magister tree sucks the biggest dick I have ever seen. 

Magister has Succubus pet for those who can't be bothered to log off to fap.

IP Logged

Goon
Korthos Resident

Reply #47 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Well this was entertaining.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #48 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
gibbon wrote on Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:08pm:
Magister has Succubus pet for those who can't be bothered to log off to fap.

Uh, uh,smart man with smart ideas.

Il try to put a couple fingers into my butt and do the succcubus game while trying to forget i read this thread.

Hey, maybe il bleed if it gets to intense!

Did you guys see the dude that eat his shit on trial, saying that virgin mary told him to do so?

IP Logged

YarkYark
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Mar 28th, 2015 at 9:45pm
Print Post  
It's easy, don't group with builds that are way more powerful and faster than you. It's boring. I'd rather play Doom or Wolfenstein, unless you are just trying to get quick XP. If so follow these guys around if you can keep up with them. If you are posting for a public group include "no zerging" You can find like minded people, just try.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint