Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic what quests do you guys hit every day for exp/icon (Read 18938 times)
Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Re: what quests do you guys hit every day for exp/icon
Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 15th, 2015 at 1:46am:
It should be...but someone would need to throw a fit on the shithole forums to get their attention...and while the devs are in there, they would probably give the quest xp the VoN3 treatment, just for making them work.

Yes. It still wouldn't be efficient to get them. So, no need to end up ruining a good quest.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 26th, 2015 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 14th, 2015 at 11:10pm:
The funny thing about the breakables bonus is that it looks at the entire map, even if the quest doesn't utilize the entire map.

So in WizKing there are like 3 spots in each tower where the floor can break and dump you into a room below with sarcophagi...but IIRC, only one of them in each tower will actually break in a given instance. Six rooms times 6 sarcophagi equals 36 inaccessible breakables per instance.

Some quests require you to get 100% of the breakables for ransack...

those are not inaccessible - u can easily access those running thru whole basement level

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #27 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 10:33pm
Print Post  
Gringo wrote on Jul 26th, 2015 at 6:58pm:
those are not inaccessible - u can easily access those running thru whole basement level

Those aren't the floors you're looking for.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #28 - Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:09am
Print Post  
Gringo wrote on Jul 26th, 2015 at 6:58pm:

I think he means the breaking floors in the towers themselves that just fall down into a room (not basement level) with mobs anbd 6 sarcophagi in them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint