Poll
Poll Question: Are they all from the same sock drawer?
bars   pie

Yes and donuts and boobs.    
  31 (44.9%)
No, but they're all idiots.    
  38 (55.1%)

Total votes: 69
« Last Modified by: 5 Foot Step on: Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:17am »
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Hag=Gawker=Mattyboy=Fire Foot (and more)? (Read 88545 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Hag=Gawker=Mattyboy=Fire Foot (and more)?
Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400170916/132#132

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400170916/134#134

Making the same (rare) typo over and over again is a pretty strong confirmation of what many of us assumed for a while now. Let's see what the general population thinks though. Maybe Strake will confirm or deny at the end if we ask nicely?
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:54pm by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: Hag=Gawker=Mattyboy=Fire Foot (and more)?
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Keep going...

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Greatest sock master of all time. Enjoy his work, especially on the Motherboards <3

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

5 Foot=Skoodge=Fail=Hag=Meat head=Rubby(and more)?
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
As other wise heads have pointed out, making the same (rare) typo over and over again is a pretty strong confirmation, and it would seem that we have a sock telling us a sock is wearing a sock while speaking to a sock.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400170916/137#137

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400170916/155#155

This is fun can anyone play?  Grin
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:18pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: 5 Foot=Skoodge=Fail=Hag=Meat head=Rubby(and more)?
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:15pm:
As other wise heads have pointed out, making the same (rare) typo over and over again is a pretty strong confirmation, and it would seem that we have a sock telling us a sock is wearing a sock while speaking to a sock.

The letter K and ellipsis aren't close to misspellings though.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:15pm:

"K" is an extremely common abbreviation.

A "...." can be acceptable grammar in between sentences, depending on what school you went to, though MLA wants you to put a space in between the period and the ellipsis.

I smell more dirty laundry.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:45pm by 5 Foot Step »  

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 12:18am
Print Post  
The Many Faced Troll, a sock is not ready

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #7 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Keyboard sticky?

Grand wrote on Oct 23rd, 2014 at 3:15am:
sever

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #8 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Keep looking.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 1:42am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:50pm:
Making the same (rare) typo over and over again is a pretty strong confirmation of what many of us assumed for a while now. Let's see what the general population thinks though. Maybe Strake will confirm or deny at the end if we ask nicely?

Really? well lets take a look shall we? So out of my nearly twelve hundred fifty posts filled with say 210,000 words I misspelled the same word 4 times...... wow, that's a real smoking gun you got there 5 foot, ha.

I mean I'm not even going to bring up how simple it is to net for a single word or punctuation in open posts, and how it get so much easier to Gin-up with larger posts count targets, because I can see some others already have done so to much humorous effect and chased you out of the other thread with it. http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400170916/156#156

No, I'm just going to point out that we have all seen this before haven't we? hell before you started working on builds you spent half your time yelling "Sock!"  Like clockwork whenever anyone gave you a tough time. Bloody hell it was your go to tactic to yell sock accusations to get breathing space while people would address it.  You were always funny that way, I mean the gods only know how many dozen times have you squawked sock to buy a little breathing room or to try and muzzle others.

Your a funny kid, so I'm going to give you this little tip: People who use socks, tend to see socks everywhere they look.

Best of luck this time, if it doesn't work you can always try again and hope for the best you desperate silly bitch.

« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2015 at 1:42am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Now Arkat, take a look at these:

Arkat wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:56pm:
Keep going...

Arkat wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:06am:
Someone is starting to figure something out.

Someone else should be a little more careful.

As much as I and everyone else is amused by your constant attempts to make posts where you try to hint that you have access to some Super Secret Strake-level Dirt it is precisely those very same constant posts that prove it is not the case, and that you don't have any secret dirt. 

Strake's not going to pass around the private Vault info, much less pass on that kind of info to someone who has shown he is so desperate that he is constantly trying to hint about that he "knows something" to impress people.

Your whole "I know stuff" routine is like "fire caves" on steroids, with the same amount of pay-off.

If Strake ever needs to pass on info it will be to people he can trust to keep their word to keep it to themselves and not spread it. Clearly it's not going to be anyone who is trying to look like the Vault Oracle every week because of self esteem issues, right? 

Don't get me wrong Arkat, your cool mate, just a little ridiculous in your self-regard, your like that crazy uncle who whispers to you he was a navy seal after a couple beers.

Or better yet, Strake is like Andy Griffith and you are Barney Fife, he will let you walk around with a unloaded gun because it makes you feel good, but the last thing he would do is let you load that thing for real.

Glad we had this talk.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #11 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 2:03am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 1:42am:
Really? well lets take a look shall we? So out of my nearly twelve hundred fifty posts filled with say 210,000 words I misspelled the same word 4 times...... wow, that's a real smoking gun you got there 5 foot, ha.

I mean I'm not even going to bring up how simple it is to net for a single word or punctuation in open posts, and how it get so much easier to Gin-up with larger posts count targets, because I can see some others already have done so to much humorous effect and chased you out of the other thread with it. http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1400170916/156#156

No, I'm just going to point out that we have all seen this before haven't we? hell before you started working on builds you spent half your time yelling "Sock!"  Like clockwork whenever anyone gave you a tough time. Bloody hell it was your go to tactic to yell sock accusations to get breathing space while people would address it.  You were always funny that way, I mean the gods only know how many dozen times have you squawked sock to buy a little breathing room or to try and muzzle others.

Your a funny kid, so I'm going to give you this little tip: People who use socks, tend to see socks everywhere they look.

Best of luck this time, if it doesn't work you can always try again and hope for the best you desperate silly bitch.

Nubbinns was right, you truly are the sock master. All hail!

BTW, how the hell can you possibly retcon me having the last word into getting "chased out"?

Hag Master wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 1:43am:
Now Arkat, take a look at these:

As much as I and everyone else is amused by your constant attempts to make posts where you try to hint that you have access to some Super Secret Strake-level Dirt it is precisely those very same constant posts that prove it is not the case, and that you don't have any secret dirt. 
Strake's not going to pass around the private Vault info, much less pass on that kind of info to someone who has shown he is so desperate that he is constantly trying to hint about that he "knows something" to impress people.

Your whole "I know stuff" routine is like "fire caves" on steroids, with the same amount of pay-off.

If Strake ever needs to pass on info it will be to people he can trust to keep their word to keep it to themselves and not spread it. Clearly it's not going to be anyone who is trying to look like the Vault Oracle every week because of self esteem issues, right? 

Don't get me wrong Arkat, your cool mate, just a little ridiculous in your self-regard, your like that crazy uncle who whispers to you he was a navy seal after a couple beers.

Or better yet, Strake is like Andy Griffith and you are Barney Fife, he will let you walk around with a unloaded gun because it makes you feel good, but the last thing he would do is let you load that thing for real.

Glad we had this talk.

FYI, I have had correspondence with Strake on this issue, and he approves of my inquiry.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #12 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 2:20am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:42pm:
though MLA wants you to put a space in between the period and the ellipsis.

The MLA has its head up its ass on this one. Those who will be confused are not confused because of the spacing. I think they just don't want to say there are two official ellipses ... one in the middle of a sentence, which has three dots, and one at the end of a sentence, which has....

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 2:53am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 2:03am:
Nubbinns was right

Yeah, I'm good at that.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #14 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Oh, Hag is suffering from multiple personality disorder?

No wonder he seems to have calmed down a bit, he can't remember which personality is which.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #15 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:06am
Print Post  
I object to your derogatory use of the word 'boobs' to refer to idiot like behavior instead of the round things we all love.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #16 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:09am
Print Post  
plot twist:
OP just drunk a lot of the conspiracy theory kool aid and he loves it

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #17 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:14am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 2:03am:
Nubbinns was right, you truly are the sock master. All hail!

BTW, how the hell can you possibly retcon me having the last word into getting "chased out"?

FYI, I have had correspondence with Strake on this issue, and he approves of my inquiry.

Slow drama day bro?  Really?

Btw - I have never seen Strakeln EVER get drawn into sock discussions or revealing people's ID's - even when it was warranted.   Wink

So you're either very special or very SPECIAL.
Huh

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #18 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:06am:
I object to your derogatory use of the word 'boobs' to refer to idiot like behavior instead of the round things we all love.

Fixed.

Feel free to change votes if you were confused.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #19 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:19am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:14am:
Slow drama day bro?  Really?

Btw - I have never seen Strakeln EVER get drawn into sock discussions or revealing people's ID's - even when it was warranted.   Wink

So you're either very special or very SPECIAL.
Huh

Or Sock Master is in need of special treatment

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #20 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:26am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:19am:
Or Sock Master is in need of special treatment

Why?
Strakeln doesn't care unless you make him work.
Then, all bets are off.

Even if Hag were a sock master, I just don't seen Strakeln caring enough to bother conspiring with you to reveal he really is Elvis?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #21 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:35am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:26am:
Even if Hag were a sock master, I just don't seen Strakeln caring enough to bother conspiring with you to reveal he really is Elvis

Can't be Elvis. I saw him pumping gas Today at 12:43am.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #22 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:51am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:16am:
Fixed.

Feel free to change votes if you were confused.

My faith is restored in democracy !

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #23 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:59am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:26am:
Why?
Strakeln doesn't care unless you make him work.
Then, all bets are off.

Even if Hag were a sock master, I just don't seen Strakeln caring enough to bother conspiring with you to reveal he really is Elvis?

Honestly, I was surprised too.

We do know that Strake loves drama though.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jul 8th, 2015 at 4:07am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 8th, 2015 at 3:59am:
We do know that Strake loves drama though.

Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
Send TopicPrint