Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) warlocks shunned from lfms? (Read 26919 times)
Toke
Stormreaver Piker

... or maybe I was just
smoking something.

warlocks shunned from lfms?
Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Been bring up my warlock and started noticing folk's lfms were up for my level, but not warlock.  Every other class was ok.  Anyone else see this or doing this.  I'm still mostly getting low level favor while getting used to the class so haven't tried to join.  Are they just butthurt about the OPness or what?

If you can roll it you can smoke it.  If you can carve it you can smoke with it.

IP Logged

Tharlak
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: warlocks shunned from lfms?
Reply #1 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Noticing this as well as I was TRing.  Interestingly I have seen Warlocks posting LFM's without allowing warlocks.  Not sure if they are actively excluding or if there is some LFM glitch.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Probably just a UI bug.  I doubt people are going to the effort of restricting one class from their LFM.

I've not done a class restiction on an LFM in years.  Even for raids.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #3 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Was that discrimination on the german server? Roll Eyes

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Sometimes the LFM isn`t listing Warlocks as a Class even though their Icon is present.

Nothing new move on

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #5 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 1:09pm
Print Post  
Bugged LFMS? IMPOSSIBRU

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Another thing I've noticed, about 25% of the time, even if an LFM allows for warlocks, when double clicking on the LFM nothing happens. 

I figured most of those who did have warlocks up for their LFM just didn't want to be out killed while the warlock runs full speed to the end of the quest.  That's the problem with DDO these days, it's hard to tell the butt hurt from the bugs.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2015 at 4:42pm by GimpyPaw »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 4:41pm:
  That's the problem with DDO these days, it's hard to tell the butt hurt from the bugs.

It's hard to tell the bugs from the bugs in DDO these days....
Is that a WAI bug, an over performing bug or just another cock-up bug?
Huh

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #8 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
It's to promote grouping.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #9 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
probably bugs, warlocks are not Over-performing any more than any other recently "balanced" class.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Still high?
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:11pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 4:41pm:
That's the problem with DDO these days, it's hard to tell the butt hurt from the bugs.

I nominate this wicked good post be immediately elevated to the "daily thoughts" rotation, it's just that good. 

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 8:35pm:
probably bugs, warlocks are not Over-performing any more than any other recently "balanced" class.

Either I suck at barbs or you suck at warlocks.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #13 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:29pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Jul 22nd, 2015 at 11:16pm:
Either I suck at barbs or you suck at warlocks.

Come on now, there's no reason it can't be both.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #14 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:03am
Print Post  
i dont have either, but I group on EE's lots with people as pure Barbs, pure Warlocks, pure Pallys, and multi classed versions and they aren't really doing anything any better than my thrower, certainly not kill counts. Diddo 14Pal/5Rogue repeaters. The better ones kinda keep up, but mostly they suck. They die more too.

Unless you're suggesting I'm just SO good at this game I make up the difference? I didn't think so.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:33am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:03am:
I dont have either, but I group on EE's lots with people as pure Barbs, pure Warlocks, pure Pallys, and multi classed versions and they aren't really doing anything any better than my thrower, certainly not kill counts. Diddo 14Pal/5Rogue repeaters. The better ones kinda keep up, but mostly they suck. They die more too.

Unless you're suggesting I'm just SO good at this game I make up the difference? I didn't think so.

I wish I had an Otto's box for every time you admit after the fact to not having the class under question only after making broad declarative posts that suggest you have one and some clue.

The only thing that could be better for me would be is if I had an Otto's box for every time you try to slip in a reference to your stupid fucking chucker build into threads that have nothing to do with it. I'm patiently waiting to see how you will try to fit some lame comment about your chucker in the thread about Australia in the LFZ, the one where you're currently embarrassing yourself in as you try to look like you know anything about the place.

Fuck me you're constantly gagging for attention/validation. 

You're such a joke. 
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:38am by Grand »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #16 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:56am
Print Post  
I wish i had an otto box for everytine you try to get attention by attacking me.

i have guildies who are top notch vet players with these builds, it wouldnt be much of a comparison if i didnt.

PM me what server youre on, i'd be happy to group with you and show you myself if its the same server.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #17 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:58am
Print Post  
If youre not chicken*

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:05am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 12:56am:
I wish I had an otto box for everytime you tried to get attention by attacking me.

I have guildies who are top notch vet players with these builds, it wouldnt be much of a comparison if I didnt.

PM me what server you're on, I'd be happy to group with you and show you myself if its the same server.

FIFYMF

Just post one of your magic "screenshots proofs".  Grin 

Oh that's right you can't post one because you don't have a Warlock... which is what this thread was about... not you.

Self-absorbed much?

And like I need to point out what a clueless pretender you are for attention? haha  Grin Unlike you I don't have any problems getting attention or validation when I need it, so I don't have to shoehorn comments in about some lameass build to unrelated threads to feel good about myself like you do.  And besides, picking on you doesn't get any attention any more, see it doesn't work anymore because everyone else seems to be doing it as well these days.

Oh and learn how to fucking capitalize and punctuate you ignorant dork.

Whatever you do, bad spelling or not, please keep posting Nothar. Because hopefully Hags will log on soon and see that you have gotten out of your yard again and will proceed to smack you around for a day or two.

It's hilarious for me and others to watch him eviscerate and humiliate you. I guess because Hag's hate gland is so much larger than mine, I always find it fun to watch him work as he mocks and shuts you down.

Like he did the other day on that thread Arkat started, that was Totally priceless!!!  Grin
That whole "Sally" thing, tell us who did you try to spread a story about to "Jumpingfish"? and were you really so stupid that you didn't check to see when their the last PM had been sent before you lied to Drop.... Jumpingfish?

You are such a funny joke.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:26am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Oh and back to the OP, yeah I ain't playing with no dirty Warlocks! fuck em.  Angry
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:28am by Grand »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #20 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Hmm, no PM.

Just chicken i guess

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:20am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:05am:
FIFYMF

Just post one of your magic "screenshots proofs".  Grin 

Oh that's right you can't post one because you don't have a Warlock... which is what this thread was about... not you.

Self-absorbed much?

And like I need to point out what a clueless pretender you are for attention? haha  Grin Unlike you I don't have any problems getting attention or validation when I need it, so I don't have to shoehorn comments in about some lameass build to unrelated threads to feel good about myself like you do.  And besides, picking on you doesn't get any attention any more, see it doesn't work anymore because everyone else seems to be doing it as well these days.

Oh and learn how to fucking capitalize and punctuate you ignorant dork.

Whatever you do, bad spelling or not, please keep posting Nothar. Because hopefully Hags will log on soon and see that you have gotten out of your yard again and will proceed to smack you around for a day or two.

It's hilarious for me and others to watch him eviscerate and humiliate you. I guess because Hag's hate gland is so much larger than mine, I always find it fun to watch him work as he mocks and shuts you down.

Like he did the other day on that thread Arkat started, that was Totally priceless!!!  Grin
That whole "Sally" thing, tell us who did you try to spread a story about to "Jumpingfish"? and were you really so stupid that you didn't check to see when their the last PM had been sent before you lied to Drop.... Jumpingfish?

You are such a funny joke.

Don't sell your self short, this was excellently done and puts the little fucker right in his place.... again.

Love your work.

Curious what does FTFYMF stand for?
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:21am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:48am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:59am:
Hmm, no PM.

Just chicken i guess

Sorry wrong again.

Because why would I need to play with you when I already had to suffer through playing with you for two hours a couple of months ago? We hooked up when you were trying to beg/buy your way to Mushrooms, and frankly you suck, you didn't even come in the top third of kills and you were annoying and cloying as fuck, no one outside your guild should have to go through that more than once. 

I did find it funny that someone who thinks so highly of himself as a player couldn't even manage to farm his own mushrooms. You truly are the joke that keeps on giving.

Chicken, ha hahaha your funny and a "internet tough guy". Nice Grin

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 3:49am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 at 1:59am:
Hmm, no PM.

Maybe it got lost with the imaginary PMs you tried to claim mattyboy/jerry sent you? 

You know what I'm talking about right? when you failed at trying to bullshit Dropbear recently? telling him mattyboy/Jerry account had PM'd you trying to get the REDACTED exploit? Just so Drop might trust you? so you could maybe try to leverage his respectability to help your fucking horrible destroyed rep? 

How funny was it when it turned out that account hadn't sent PMs in months? Pretty funny huh? especially now when you bring up not getting a PM? see that's funny stuff! 

You were in such a rush to tell the lie, that you didn't even bother to check the account details you were lying about, so funny. You and Jerry need to plan better next time.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #24 - Jul 23rd, 2015 at 10:24am
Print Post  
"Fixed That For You Mother Fucker"?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint