Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) U29 Mech (Read 65517 times)
Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Re: U29 Mech
Reply #125 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 3:22pm:
Know the angles = better dps.

You are a gentle of tolerant sort Meat. Personally, I can't even begin to understand how some fuckwit who has been posting ad nauseam for years about DDO like Nomoreo, can be so stupid as to not know something so fucking basic.

noamineo wrote on Dec 24th, 2021 at 12:04pm:
Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

OSeanessy wrote on Dec 26th, 2021 at 6:03am:
Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #126 - Dec 10th, 2020 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 11:48pm:
You are a gentle of tolerant sort Meat. Personally, I can't even begin to understand how some fuckwit who has been posting ad nauseam for years about DDO like Nomoreo, can be so stupid as to not know something so fucking basic.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Justanotherlurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 11:48pm:

Roll Eyes

There’s an even more basic reason to go int based

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #128 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 5:42am
Print Post  
Justanotherlurker wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 3:02am:
Roll Eyes

There’s an even more basic reason to go int based

IKR

IP Logged

Head-Meat
57%Misunderstood53%Moron

Subtle. I know.

Reply #129 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 5:42am:

Damn. That's pretty obvious.. But I didn't know either. I only ran one for one life, and I copied the build. :/

Strake wrote on Mar 31st, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Like every group, there are schlubs and there are stars, and a lot in between. Pick your cause and I can say the same thing about the associated group.
Gunga wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 2:27am:
Bitcoin. lul
--Who is luling in March 2025?
*Proud FORCCer*

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #130 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 5:42am:

...how is this game so badly broken?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #131 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 2:15pm:
...how is my brain so badly broken?

It isn't broken if it never worked.

Sadly only scammers are "selling" boxes now. But if you do want to get scammed, I know a guy.

Just for the record, I bought ten stones from Dragonborn a few days back. Fair and civil trade which went smoothly

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #132 - Dec 11th, 2020 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Head-Meat wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 12:55pm:
Damn. That's pretty obvious.. But I didn't know either. I only ran one for one life, and I copied the build. :/

Yeah see I don't spend a ton of time combing the motherboards or analyzing my combat logs. Still, that would explain a lot.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #133 - Dec 13th, 2020 at 1:26am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 11th, 2020 at 3:27pm:
Yeah see I don't spend a ton of time actually playing the game or analyzing the rules. Still, that would explain a lot about why I can make so many lame posts on the Vault.

Bravo!  Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #134 - Dec 13th, 2020 at 2:37am
Print Post  
Dragonborn wrote on Dec 13th, 2020 at 1:26am:
Bravo!  Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

So your new thing is editing posts to say stupid shit and hoping people think its funny?

Tell you what: you make strake an offer, he'll sell you the vault. Then you can kick out everyone you don't approve of, and wonder why the 5 people left get bored and leave.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #135 - Dec 13th, 2020 at 3:23am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 1:57pm:
Scarface
v3.0

18 Rogue/2 Artificer

<snip>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- [/code]

Just TR'd into the build. Let's see how this goes.

IP Logged

Dragonborn
Shroud Slacker

Savaging the masses...
one dumbfuck at a time

Reply #136 - Dec 13th, 2020 at 4:08am
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Dec 13th, 2020 at 2:37am:
So your new thing is editing posts to say stupid shit and hoping people think its funny?

Well if you thought my edits were stupid and funny get a load of this unedited quote:

noamineo wrote on Dec 10th, 2020 at 2:56pm:
My I ask why it's int-based instead of dex-based?

Now that right there is so stupid it hurts to read and so funny it will make you pee a little.

Of course, it is more hilarious to read because the dumbshit who wrote it has been so busy spam posting non-stop in a hopeless quest to win the approval and acceptance of his peers here for 6+ years that he still hasn't learned to play the fucking game.

RE:

noamineo wrote on Dec 13th, 2020 at 2:37am:
Tell you what: you make strake an offer, he'll sell you the vault. Then you can kick out everyone you don't approve of, and wonder why the 5 people left get bored and leave.

This from the little brown-nose that seldom goes a week without bragging about how he 'helped' chase away Kistilan, KNN, or some other Vault whipping boy after public sentiment shifted, that irony is stellar you little toady, lol!

IP Logged

Koethius
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 9:46am
Print Post  
Quick question and I apologize if I missed something here. The gear set says you are running 4 pieces of the Eminence of Winter set but I only count 3. If there are 4 pieces in this build could you help me out identifying them?  Thanks

IP Logged

Koethius
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 9:57am
Print Post  
I should have mentioned I am talking about the 3.0 build with volley as main weapon.  I tried to edit my last post but it wasn’t working. Sorry for the quick back to back posts.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #139 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Koethius wrote on Feb 14th, 2021 at 9:46am:
Quick question and I apologize if I missed something here. The gear set says you are running 4 pieces of the Eminence of Winter set but I only count 3. If there are 4 pieces in this build could you help me out identifying them?  Thanks

Yeah, that's a bad copy/paste and I can't edit.

For a time I was considering giving up on assassinate DCs and going LD, swapping Suppressive Fire -> Necronomicannon, Strap of Autumn Leaves -> Direbear Belt, Family's Blessing -> Reflective Bloodstone, and Ring of the Silver Tongue -> Bloodsigil Ring. So that's where the 4-piece listing came from.

Given more experience with the new meta, I think this build is probably better off in LD mode, I'll try out make those changes.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Koethius
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the quick response!  If I may ask another, your level 26 feat is positive spell power... why would that fear be more desirable than something like Holy Strike?

Perhaps I should just wait until you rework the build?  Thanks again in advance.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #141 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Koethius wrote on Feb 14th, 2021 at 3:13pm:
Thanks for the quick response!  If I may ask another, your level 26 feat is positive spell power... why would that fear be more desirable than something like Holy Strike?

Perhaps I should just wait until you rework the build?  Thanks again in advance.

Holy Strike is only worth it if you can't fir Ghostly into your build. But really everyone should just find a way to make Ghostly fit.

Positive spellpower is nice for self heals on low skulls, but it's also helpful because on high skulls because ranged kinda has to play the backup healer since everyone else will have Epic Defensive Fighting on for the big dumb HP bonus. You gotta at least keep the healer alive.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #142 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Koethius wrote on Feb 14th, 2021 at 3:13pm:

Lvl 26: Silvered Strikes

Slot Deconstructor in your main weapon

Equip Purifying Quiver
(side benefit with crit range in LD)

This way you get most DR bypasses, decreasing the need for swaps.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #143 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 5:56pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Feb 14th, 2021 at 5:41pm:
Lvl 26: Silvered Strikes

Slot Deconstructor in your main weapon

Equip Purifying Quiver
(side benefit with crit range in LD)

This way you get most DR bypasses, decreasing the need for swaps.

Definitely take silver if you're not automatically getting it from your xbow or runearm. (Suppressive Fire)

Actually Cold Iron bypass is probably worth more than Positive Spellpower now unless you are shunning Feywild.

Deconstructor is a lovely augment. Not a must have if you already have +100% armor piercing.

You'll definitely want Epic Purifying Quiver, at least as a swap item. (Even though swapping quivers is a pain.)

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Koethius
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Feb 14th, 2021 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Thanks again for the wisdom. Been playing for years and I feel like I’m still learning some days.  Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #145 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 2:43am
Print Post  
Hey 5 Foot Step,

Did you end up messing around with the necro rune arm from feywild and the equipment changes you were going to do with it?

This is my first crossbow build.  What ranged attack uses assassinate points as a modifier or if it’s better to ask, what assassinate attack can you used as ranged?   Does force/kinetic spell power stats effect your bow shots because it says physical and Untyped damage, listing the physical damage impact types as an example.  How does the force sp or crit modify ranged physical crossbow shots? Liked ranged power?

Still working on the gear.  Was the MA/LOB/VOD update rune arm and artifact wrist combo (Titan control module) ever a consideration  for you as a set or separately, in your gear selections?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #146 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Mattyo wrote on Mar 31st, 2021 at 2:43am:
Hey 5 Foot Step,

Did you end up messing around with the necro rune arm from feywild and the equipment changes you were going to do with it?

Sorry. Not much time to log in lately.

This is my first crossbow build.  What ranged attack uses assassinate points as a modifier or if it’s better to ask, what assassinate attack can you used as ranged?

Executioner Shot

Does force/kinetic spell power stats effect your bow shots because it says physical and Untyped damage, listing the physical damage impact types as an example.  How does the force sp or crit modify ranged physical crossbow shots? Liked ranged power?

No. Spellpower is for runearm shots.

Still working on the gear.  Was the MA/LOB/VOD update rune arm and artifact wrist combo (Titan control module) ever a consideration  for you as a set or separately, in your gear selections?

Haven't considered it. I'm still farming other things from those raids for other characters and I figured having an extra slot for the big set bonuses is a significant advantage.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Mattyo
Dragon Raider

Rum & Coke. DO IT!

Reply #147 - Mar 31st, 2021 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
So, how much ass do you need to really execute someone well??

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint