Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic When I Think You Couldn't Be Any Dumber (Read 6243 times)
Frank
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Re: When I Think You Couldn't Be Any Dumber
Reply #25 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 16th, 2016 at 12:14pm:
If that's not an intentional troll post, it's a terribly sad commentary on how far the bar has been lowered in society.

Oh, Digmnook!  Buttering your kid brother's ass is so very hard for you.  Citing 'society' whilst so buttering is a sad, sad bit of hypocrisy.

But butter away, we all know how you do.

No, let me be Frank.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 12:39pm:
I've had multiple RoSS rot just from doing the explorer points in Sands across multiple lives since it is exclusive.

Smart players know how to use buyback.

Digimonk wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:58pm:
I will not chone.

I did what I did intentionally and while my primary purpose was not to annoy the other Vaulties, I acknowledge that it was a side effect.

Smart people don't elicit "side effects."  They understand in advance the consequences of their actions.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #26 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 18th, 2016 at 2:29pm:
frantext

Ok Fran I Am Sorry I Pointed Out How Stupid Typing Like This Looks Not To Mention How Fucking Hard It Actually Is To Do This I Missed 4 Capitals Just Trying To Emulate You

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #27 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Frank wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:49am:
Oh, Digmnook!  Buttering your kid brother's ass is so very hard for you.  Citing 'society' whilst so buttering is a sad, sad bit of hypocrisy.

But butter away, we all know how you do.

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 1:29pm:

Hey, that was actually funny!

So Digimonk can't be Fran then Eighnuss?
Since when has Fran been intentionally funny?
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:27am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

PersonaNonGrata
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Sep 18th, 2016 at 2:14pm:
/sigh

Guess you need this spelled out.

Peeing into an ocean is a reference to differences in scale.  Volume of the oceans = ~1.37 billion km3.  Volume of an average pee = ~300-500ml.  Adding or removing 500ml of liquid from an ocean is virtually unmeasurable with regard to the overall volume of that ocean.

Peeing into an ocean is an analogy implying that the official forums contain massive amounts of stupidity and troll posts.  It implies that adding a few additional troll posts from people here to that would effect the same level of quantitative change in those forums as adding a cup of pee to the ocean would, which is effectively zero.  Yes, it is not actually zero, but it would require so many significant digits to actually measure it that it does not matter.

I'm not an outhouse expert, but I suspect that the volume of liquid they contain is respectively small enough compared to a glass of pee that adding said glass of pee to it would at least be a measurable change in the quantity/volume.  This makes an ocean a much better comparison to illustrate the insignificance of a few extra troll posts on the forums.

It has jack all to do with the beauty of nature.  It has jack all to do with outhouses.  It has jack all to do with the actual quality of the game.  We're talking volume/quantity and you're trying to inject quality into it.

See Mr Karavek, I hate to say, "I told you so" but "I told you so!"

I speak fluent Digimonk.

And I think you have an unhealthy fetish for outhouses.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2016 at 7:25am by PersonaNonGrata »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint